Chapter 5

No One Knew Sequel

Everyone agreed to take the risk of befriending Jimin again, since it wouldn't be easy for his parents to monitor him from the States. 

Jungkook continued to meet up with the older every day, whether it was at the lake, the park, or Jungkook's house. 

Naturally, the two grew close, and their bond from their childhood seemed to be coming back, although it wasn't exactly the same. 

Being the nice dongsaeng he was, Jungkook also made sure to give Yoojung and Jimin time alone. 

There was no romantic atmosphere like there was in the past, but there was still the Jimin that knew how to make Yoojung laugh.

~~~

Two weeks later, Jimin was finally done arranging his house, so he invited everyone over.

"Wow... It's so... white. Everything's glowing!" Taehyung remarked as soon as he walked through the door.

"Yeah. Plain white is my thing." Jimin chuckled as he watched the boy who had his mouth agape.

"Aren't you living alone?" Jungkook questioned, observing the size of just the living room.

"Yeah, why?" 

"Isn't this place a little too big for just one person?" 

"I tried telling my parents that, but they said I wouldn't be able to come to Korea if I didn't live here so..." 

The younger nodded as he continued to explore the house.

"Are you guys hungry?" Jimin questioned when they all gathered on the couches in the first living room.

Everyone nodded, so he left for the kitchen, with Yoojung, to prepare pasta for the eight of them.

The white color of everything reminded Yoojung of Jimin's house from four years ago. 

"Hey Jimin." She called, making him look over from the cabinet. "If everything is white, isn't it hard to clean?"

"Yeah, I guess. I like to think I'm a neat guy though..."

Yoojung let out a soft laugh before taking out a pot and filling it up with a decent amount of water.

The two fooled around, throwing noodles and sauce all over the white counter tops and tiles.

Eventually, they got eight plates set up and on the table in the dining room.

~~~

After lunch, while Yoojung and Jimin cleaned up, they sprawled all over the floor and spoke quietly.

"Being friends with Jimin is nice, but it doesn't seem right." Taehyung announced randomly, earning nods of agreement.

"I mean we can't help but feel guilty." Namjoon added.

"I kind of want an explanation. We basically know what happened before Yoojung noona and Jimin hyung broke up, but we don't know what happened during that time and the time of his 'death.' All I found were the pills the day I ran into him in the bathroom." Jungkook said.

"What's gonna happen if Jimin remembers everything?" Seokjin questioned. "I don't think everything will go back to normal. But knowing Jimin, he wouldn't react like his parents and make us stay away."

"I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be better if he regained his memories." Hoseok replied. "We would be able to know what happened during the past four years, and all the misunderstandings could be cleared.

"Why are you guys whispering?" Everyone jumped when they heard Jimin's voice echo in the living room.

There was a moment of silence before Jungkook spoke up.

"We're obviously whispering because you're not supposed to know."

"Wow, I just-- Fine, I won't question it." Jimin put his hands up and sat down beside Jungkook.

~~~

Since there was nothing else to do, they decided to have a movie marathon.

At midnight, Jimin awoke and saw everyone else asleep.

He laughed softly to himself before getting up to get some water.

He was about to return to his spot, but when he saw his friends all sprawled out over the couches, his head started throbbing.

The cup fell from his hands, shattering as soon as it came in contact with the floor and startling everyone else awake.

"Hyung!" Jungkook was the first one on his feet, rushing over to Jimin's side when he saw the older was on the floor.

Jimin clutched his head, feeling as if it were being crushed. 

He curled in on himself, squeezing his eyes shut as different scenes appeared, playing for a split second before cutting short and changing to a different one. 

~~~

Jimin walked into school, and everyone acknowledged them with a glare. 

His "friends" included.

~~~

"Look, it's him." 

"I really supported his and Yoojung's relationship." 

"I guess he didn't."

~~~

"Yoojung noona, it's okay. Jiminie hyung is just an !" 

"Jeon Jungkook! That's not how you comfort someone!"

~~~

"I thought Jimin was the perfect guy."

"He isn't. You'll find a different person."

"I don't think I will..."

"He's a jerk for mistreating you like that, and he's suffering the consequences."

"But... I don't--"

"We'll help you forget him."

"Okay..."

~~~

"Jimin, this is my job. I can tell your anxiety has been getting worse over these past weeks. What's been going on?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You need to tell me these things, so I can help you."

"I guess... It's just that I've been having issues with friends. It's nothing really." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah."

"Well, I don't think it's nothing. I need you to take another diagnostic test."

~~~

"Hyung. Hyung! What's wrong?!" Jungkook tried to get a response from Jimin, while the others crowded around worriedly.

Jimin, ignoring all the commotion around him, realized that everything he had just seen was his memories, the ones he had lost because of his car accident.

He lowered his shaking hands and rested them on the floor, keeping his head down with his hair covering his face. "Get out."

Everyone stiffened, feeling as if they've been hit.

"Wh-What, hyung?" Jungkook questioned, putting his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin flinched away, standing abruptly and yelling, "I said get out!"

"What happened? Why are you suddenly like this?" Namjoon tried to step in, but the only reaction he got was a step back from the other boy.

"I'll give you guys five minutes to leave." Jimin turned around and headed to his room, closing and locking the door.

Everyone else remained in the spots, dazed and confused.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I don't even know why I came back to this story.. I stopped writing for some time, so I'm sorry if it's choppy and just... bad ;-; 

Honestly, I don't have any idea where this story is going, so feel free to offer your own :D