Chapter 3

No One Knew Sequel

Everybody began flipping tables when they heard that Jimin was going to be coming over.

They were happy at first but reminded by Jungkook that he wouldn’t remember any of them.

“Maybe tomorrow will be the day when we get to contact his parents.” Taehyung said.

“He’s right.” Yoojung agreed. “One of us could get the number while they’re dancing, and then just put the phone back.”

“So who’s going to do it?” Hoseok asked.

“I vote Jungkook.” Yoongi yelled from the kitchen.

“I’m going to be dancing!” the younger shouted back.

“What about Taehyung?” Seokjin suggested.

“Why me?!”

“Because you’re the one that has to most experience with sneaking on other people’s phones after Jungkook.”

To Taehyung’s dismay, everyone agreed with Seokjin, and it was final.

~~~

“Some of these guys are kind of... strange.” Jungkook warned as he keyed in the passcode to the house.

“Oh? Should I be concerned or scared?”

“Uh... both. It actually kind of depends on--”

“KOOKIE IS HOME!!!” a voice exclaimed, cutting him off.

“I see what you mean.” Jimin said, laughing a little.

Yoojung was already in the living room reviewing her notes from a previous lecture when the two had come through the door.

Her heart raced when she saw Jimin, but then she remembered that he wouldn’t recognize her.

“Hi. I’m Yoojung.” she said, forcing her lips to curl into a normal smile.

“Jimin. I just moved here from the States. And nice place; it’s really... white, but I like plain.” he replied, smiling back but also looking around.

That’s what you told me when I first visited your house. Yoojung could feel tears forming in her eyes as she thought of those memories.

“Hey, are you okay? Did I say something? Should I be getting Jungkook or someone else that lives here?” Jimin questioned, watching her carefully.

“No I’m fine. I just-- I don’t know. College is just stressful, and... Yeah, that was random.” she mentally slapped herself for coming up with such a bull excuse.

“What are you majoring in?”

“Mental Health Counseling.”

“Sounds difficult... You should remember to take some breaks every once in awhile. I know we just met and everything, but if you get tired of being in a house full of weird guys as Jungkook says, you could always call me, since he has my number. I guess that doesn’t make sense because I’m a guy too, but you know what I mean, right?”

Yoojung nodded, feeling as though she was repeating her first meeting with Jimin from four years ago.

Before either of them could say anything else, Jungkook returned to greet Yoojung and then drag Jimin to the practice room.

 

I feel like this story isn't going the way it was supposed to... :/

I have some stuff planned out later on, but this beginning is just... BLEH XD

Update schedule wise... I think I'm doing a good job :D I haven't been getting any writer's block, which is AMAZING (I just jinxed it... *knocks on wood...* XD)

Anyway... Hope you guys enjoyed this really short chapter!!!

I tried updating yesterday, but my chapter wasn't uploading so... sorry