Chapter 4

No One Knew Sequel

Taehyung stalked around the door as soon as it closed, trying to find the right time to go in.

They had planned that the two would leave their stuff in the same place as everyone else, so that when he walked in it would look like he was just digging through his own bag.

~~~

“Don’t mind the others if they just barge into the room. They tend to do that a lot.” Jungkook said, walking over to the stereo to start the music.

Halfway through the song, Taehyung made his appearance; he shuffled over to the corner piled with belongings.

He spotted Jimin’s phone immediately, since it was the only one that he had never seen before.

Luckily, there was no passcode on it, so he was able to successfully get the number and his iPod before exiting the room again.

Before he forgot the digits, he wrote them down before joining the others in the living room.

“That was easy.” he said, smiling widely and holding up the slip of paper.

“Well, what are we waiting for?” Hoseok questioned, dying to get some answers.

“I think we should wait until Jimin is gone.” Yoojung stopped him.

“I think so too. We got this far, so I’d rather be patient instead of slipping up.” Namjoon agreed.

To Hoseok’s dismay, everyone agreed upon waiting and started conversing about a new topic.

~~~

It wasn’t until an hour later that Jimin left, only after meeting everyone... again.

Jungkook joined them on the couches as they all crowded around the one phone.

“Who’s going to be talking?” he asked as Taehyung dialed the number, thumb hovering over the call button.

“Well, I think it would make sense if Yoojung spoke with them because she was Jimin’s girlfriend...” Yoongi suggested, earning nods from the rest.

Their hearts raced as Taehyung set the call on speaker and the ringing started.

“Hello?” a familiar voice answered.

“Is this Mrs. Park from Park Corporations?”

“Yes. May I ask who is speaking?”

“It’s me, Yoojung.”

“Y-Yoojung?” Her voice was coated with nervousness. “How did you get my number?”

“From Jimin.”

“What?”

“I got your number from his phone.”

“You... You were with him?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact, he just came over today... But he didn’t remember any of us. I thought that I would be able to get an explanation from you.”

“If I tell you what happened, will you stay away from my son?”

“Excuse me?”

“We brought him to America for a reason, and that was to get him away from all of you. I don’t want a repeat of the incident from four years ago so please stay away.”

“O-Okay.”

“I’ll make this short because I have a meeting in a few minutes. But I did promise an explanation, and I will gladly give you one. Jimin was not happy when he woke up in a hospital in America. He wanted to go back to Korea, but we knew that was not the best choice for him. Everything was okay for awhile, but then two years ago, Jimin was back in the hospital due to a car accident. He managed to make it out alive but with only a few memories, none of which included any of you. Just about a week ago, we allowed him to move to Korea to do what made him happy. I’m sorry things had to turn out this way, but please don’t ruin things for him. Keep your distance from my son. Please.”

When there was no answer, Mrs. Park hung up, leaving the seven friends to process the information.

“Well that’s not happening.” Jungkook spoke up first, leaning back against the cushions; they all shot him the same, disapproving look. “What? We have a project to work on.”

“Jimin’s mom does have a point. We were basically the ones that ruined and almost ended his life. She wants to keep that part of his past hidden.” Yoongi said, disregarding Jungkook’s comment.

“Jimin doesn’t remember us, so why can’t we all just be friends again?” Taehyung questioned.

“Being around us could trigger something, and it could bring back those memories of us that he lost.” Yoojung explained.

“I think we should just take the risk.” Jungkook blurted, earning their attention. “His parents are on the other side of the world; if Jiminie hyung remembers us, I don’t think that would change anything. It would be like he woke up four years ago but left to America, and now he’s back to study here again.”

“That... actually makes sense.” Hoseok agreed.

“But if Jimin’s parents find out that we’re still hanging out with him, won’t they do anything to keep us away?” Seokjin asked.

“But Jungkook is right. They’re on the other side of the world; they can’t do much. Jimin probably won’t let them send someone over to watch over him like he’s still a kid.” Yoojung replied.

“Jimin might have lost his memory, but that’s letting us start over with him.”  Namjoon said, wrapping up the conversation.

 

Does this chapter even make sense? 

It's almost 4AM, and I still have school tomorrow. -_-

Hopefully you guys enjoyed, and sorry for the abrupt ending to the chapter XD