Chapter 1

No One Knew Sequel

“Yeah, don’t you think it’s weird? I mean like, I know I was there when it happened and everything but...” Jungkook trailed off, not really knowing what else to say.

An eerie silence filled the room, and then Yoojung spoke up first. “There’s so many people that go by that name. Park Jimin is a common name. But if you really think it’s him, then I guess you could just wait until the day you see him.”

“How did you come up with the conclusion that it was our Jimin?” Namjoon questioned.

There was a pause as the younger tried to come up with something.

“I don’t know. Jimin hyung’s parents went to America, and like I thought it could be more than just a coincidence.”

They all took awhile to process his answer and decided that it was a legitimate one.

“If it is him... What happens?” Jungkook asked.

“We’ll see. I don’t think we should get our hopes up.” Yoojung said before standing up and going to her room.

~~~

The following day, Jungkook was early to class, but there was already someone speaking with the teacher.

The boy turned around to see who had entered the room even though there were still thirty minutes before the class started,

Jiminie hyung.

“What are you doing here so early?” Seunghee questioned, pulling Jungkook out of his thoughts.

“I...--uh--I needed help with a part of the dance that we learned yesterday.” the younger replied.

“Well, I actually have to go speak with the director real quick. If you come early tomorrow, I can help you. But since you’re already here, why don’t you give Jimin a tour of our department? Show him where to practice rooms are and stuff.” she said, gathering her belongings.

“O-Okay.”

When Seunghee left the room, it was silent for a few seconds at Jungkook stared at the older.

“I would start off by telling you my name, but you already know so...” Jimin spoke as if they had never met before.

“Hyung... Why didn’t you tell us that you went to states?”

“Am I supposed to know who you are?”

“What? You don’t know who I am?”

“Well, considering the fact that I’ve lived in America, and I assume that you’ve lived here, it would make sense that I don’t know who you are.”

“I-- You--- You were here. With us! Four years ago, you were here with us! How could you forget?!”

“Sorry, I think you’ve got the wrong guy. I don’t know you, and I’ve lived in the States for most of my life.”

Jimin exited the room quickly, probably going on that tour by himself, leaving a very confused Jungkook by himself.


THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT :/ 

SORRY I COULDN'T UPLOAD ANYTHING FOR OVER A WEEK :(

I HAD A SEVERE CASE OF WRITER'S BLOCK, AND SCHOOL WORK IS STILL TAKING OVER MY LIFE XD

...And I may or may not have gotten distracted a few times... O.o

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED :D