I see it now. Lets be forever, friend.

All we need is a RIGHT TIMING.
 

This was a crappy chapter :( 

I'm sorry but please take time to read.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Taehyung got his eyes opened when the sun rays hit his face.

 

"Who the ed opened the goddamn curtain?" He sat up on his bed and rubbed his hand on his faced. "Jungkook" He said out of the blue. He lloked to his bed. "Where is he?" He satnd up and checked his CR when there's no sign of Jungkook on the room whe go downstair and found him sitting in a table, drinking a coffee while watching the sun rise.

 

He sighed. relief that Jungkook did't leave him. he just met him yesterday but it seems like they know each other for so long. he was comfortable with him weird because he was uncomfortable with evveryone, well except from Jimin.

 

Luckily he'd convinced him that they are not doing anything. he explained that was just tricking him althought Jimin was a hard man to convinced after almost 100 times of explanation he make him believed. 

 

He watched Jungkook as he enjoyed watching the sunrise. he enjoyed watching him that he wasn't aware that he was satnding and smiling like a love-struck fool.

 

Jungkook spitted his coffe when he saw him standing there and staring at him but his facial expression changed when he caught him.

 

"We're going to be late." He said and climbed up back to his room.

 

Jungkook finished his coffee and followed him upstairs. when he got to the room he was already at the bathroom. he put his body on the bed while waiting for him to come out.

 

Last night have been his most embarrassing night ever, Jimin, a member of BTs, a group that bullied him saw taehyung on top of him. Taehyung assured that him that Jimin won't tell it to anyone and he convinced him that they are not tdoing anything.

 

He sat up when the door opened and saw Taehyung with only a towel to cover his wet body. He can't help not to stare on his body.

 

Taehyung frowned. "Stop staring at me and take a bath."

 

Jungkook could feel his cheeks burning. "Ahh. Okay!" He said nervously and entered the CR but he exited again.

 

"What?" Taehyung asked.

 

"I don't have an extra underwear!" He said shyly.

 

Taehyung smiled and get a pack of unused underwear at the hidden closet at the wall.

 

"Thanks." He scanned the CR it was perfect. He undressed himself and star washing his body. He dried himself and about to brush his teeth but...

 

". i don't have a toothbrush." He said. "Tae. Do you have an extra toothbrush?" He shouted.

 

"I don't have. You can use mine if you want to." He shouted back.

 

Use his? He thought. "No Thanks."

 

"If you can go to school without brushing your teeth then so be it." 

 

He think and paused for a while. Fine. He grab the the toothbrush and start to brush his teeth.

 

When he go out of the bathroom he saw Taehyung ironing his uniform. He was touched and feel a great awed by his action.

 

Taehyung looked at him. "Your pants is done." Directing a gaze in the ned where the pants is. 

 

"Why you didn't asked your maid to do it!" He said while wearing his pants.

 

"Our maids have so much to do." He leaned down and pull the plug. "I don't want to burden them with the things I can do."

 

"Thank you!" He said after taking the uniform from him. "You have a good heart."

 

Taehyung cheeks turned a little pinkish. "Arrggghhs. We have no time for that!" He turned his back. "I'll wait you in the car!"

 

Taehyung paused. He never eat breakfast in the house or he never eat breakfast because there's a high chance that his father will be ther. He don't like eating with him or with anyone. He's more comfortable alone.

 

"I don't want to eat."

 

"But you have to!" He said firmly.

 

Taehyung faced him. "This is my house and therefore i should the one who will give orders not the other way around."

 

Jungkook put his body on the bed. "I'm not going to school if would not eat."  He put his hands on the back of his head.

 

Arrrgghhhsss. he's so annoying. He thought. "Fine. Lets go downstairs."

 

Jungkook sat besides Taehyung. "Good morning Appa." Jungkook greeted.

 

"Good morning Jungkkook-ah." Mr. Kim greeted back. Good morning Tae." Taehyung just ignored his father and put some foods on his plate.

 

Jungkook handed him an apple. "It's healthy to eat some fruits in the morning!" He just put the apple on the table.

 

"Tell the driver that the kids will be leaving soon!" His father said to the maid.

 

"You should give back my car so I won't burden the driver anymore" He said without even lifting his head.

 

His father take his car from him when he got involved in a fight at the club. It had been televised.

 

"I supposed to give it back to you but your mother said she has something better when she returned." His father explained.

 

His mother was a bussiness woman who was based on US but she goes home every 3 months. 

 

"I wondered why she always try to fill with material things her short comings" He stand up and picked the apple!

 

"She want to be a good mother to you!" Mr. Kim said before he could walk. "Its just she had an obligation in teh company!" 

 

He smirked. "She want! but she never try!" He said firmly. "I hope she'll realize that she had an obligation in this family too!" he turned his back and walked.

 

"Try to understand that she don't want it either!"

 

Jungkook was now standing and about to followed him. He faced his father. his eyes was now glistering with tears. "Try to understand? How dare you to asked me that! Have anyone here had tried to understand me? You guys always say you cared for me but no one even understand me!" In anytime his tears was going to rolled down but he bit his lips to prevent it. "And don't even say that she was trying to be good mother co'z if she does, She would be here right now, She should be here!" He turned his backed and tears now fall on his cheeks. "Better checked your study room." He walked and go to the car and Jungkook followed him.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Mr. Kim entered his Study room curious on what Taehyung have said. At first glance everything was normal until he laid his eyes on his study table. he saw a black porfolio on top of it. The black porfolio he gave to him. There's a note in it. "I don't need this now.... keep it and i'll get it when I'm ready to handle this such wealth."

 

Maybe I was wrong about him....... He thought.

Maybe he was just rebellious because we never been good to him.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jungkook was sitting at the side of the car and Taehyung on the other side. He was eating the apple he gave him. he was sitting at the outside of the window. Wondering what was he thinking, at some point he was feeling a little bit sad for Mr. Kim for being disrespected by Taehyung but he was more concerned on Taehyung he was sure that he was not really a rebellious child as they claimed to be being with him in a short time he already know how good his heart is. He was staring at him wondering how much pain did he endured and to have a perfect family was what  he obviously want. 

 

"Feel free to talk" Taehyung broked up the silence without even taking his gaze outside of the window.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

He looked at him and give a small smile. "I think the apple made me feel better!"

 

"You know i was really .... " Jungkook try to say something but Taehyung cut him off.

 

"If it was about what happened lately forget it!" He said in serious tone!

 

He just nodded and Taehyung back staring at the window. After 10 minutes they are now at the gate of the school. when they were walking towards the entranced Rap Monster and the rest of the member we're behind him approached them. 

 

"Jungkook" Rap monster called out.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook  looked at them in unizon.

 

"You want him for breakfast?" Taehyung asked sarcastically.

 

"Can you quit ing around?" Rap monster shouted.

 

Jimin hold the older arms signalling him to calm down.

 

"We need to talk to him Tae." Jimin aid.

 

He looked at Jungkook giving him the privilegde to answer. "The class was about to start can it wait?" He asked.

 

"Ok. After class." J-Hope said. "We will wait you here." 

 

"Only you!" Rap Monster said while looking at Taehyung.

 

Jungkook agreed and they go to thir respective rooms. Taehyung was more curious tha Jungkook he felt that there's something about BTS that he had to know but there's no way in hell he would interfere.

 

It have been a normal day for Jungkook except that he ate with Taehyung, sit besides Taehyung and walked with Taehyung but he barely talk so it looks like he is alone as well. He used to it after that incident with BTS no one dare to talk and sit with him.

 

He wondered why BTS want to talk to him he wish it would be an end to almost a month of bullying. He was sick of it. He was tired of it. He ant to have friend but BTS prevent him fromm doing it.

 

He packed all his belongings and about to leave the classroom.

 

"Jungkook-ah." Taehyung called out!

 

He looked at him. "What?"

 

"Be careful" He go out of the room in the other door.

 

He smiled. He wondered why he was always moved by every words and actions Taehyung will make. He wondered why he had such a great effect on him. He wondered if he was also experiencing the same thing.

 

After standing there and smiling like a love struck fool he go out of he room and go to BTS.

 

He was nervous when BTS approached him. They promise that they wont do anything harmful to him. They decided to talk at a cafe shop.

 

"I, we are really sorry for what we have made to you!" Rap moster started. "For picking you and for making your month miserable."

 

Jungkook smiled. "I guess you also want to end it?"

 

"Yes but that was not the only reason you were here." Jimin said while looking at him. " Someone told me that you are now a trainee of Big Hit Entertainment?" 

 

"How did you know?" He asked in confussion. He never tell it to anyone even to his parents.

 

" That was not important!" He said. "As you may not know, We, BTS, were also a trainee of big hit and we're informed thatyou will be part of the group!"

 

Jungkook was suprised even in his wildest dream he never thought that he would be part of BTS. they said that he had to spent quality times with them to get to know each other moe. He also need to complete 24 hours a week to practice! 

 

After they finished their foods and drinks. They already said goobye to ach other. Jimin asked him if he have a tutoring class with Taehyung and said that he will go to Taehyung's pad he can drive him but he had no tutoring class so Jin drive him home because they are livng at the same subdivision.

 

BTS had been good to him and he can feel that they were really sincere!

 

But Taehyung being a son of the CEO and owner of Big hit Entertainment remain secret except fo Jimin and Jungkook.

 

Taehyung was sitting at his bed rying to study their math lesson which kinda pissed him off. He tried to solve the equation but he can't fiqured out how!

 

He throwed his notebook the same time the door opened.

 

"Tired of school life?" Jimin said picking the notebook. "Math?" He laughed.

 

"i dont get it why they had to make it complicated." Taehyung said. "We don't need that ing X in everyday life" 

 

Jimin laughed. There's something different about his laugh. "Calm down! Don't stress youreself to the things that was worthless." He put his notebook to the table. 

 

"I guess your right!" Taehyung smiled. " Anyway! Why you are here?"

 

Jimin put his body on his bed. "Do I'm not allowed to visit my bestfriend?" He closed his eyes. "I miss your bed."

 

He put his notebooks on his bag and put them in teh floor. " Admit it you miss me not the bed."

 

"I miss your bed more than i miss you!"

 

"Then sleep over!"

 

"That's the reason why i came over!"

 

"I miss you bro!" Taehyung said.

 

Jimin looked at him. "I miss you too Tae."

 

Their eyes locked for a seconds then they burst into laughters. Taehyung lied down on his bed.

 

"Wanna watch the busy night of seoul?" He said while saring at the cute face of Jimin.

 

Jimin met his gaze. "You don't know how much i miss that!"

 

When they are a little younger they used to watch the busy night of seoul in the roof of Big hit entertainment building. it somehow take their stress away. They forget how bitter life is a young age. They usually lied down at the cold floor staring at the stars when they tired of standing watching the car moving. its onething Taehyung will never get tired of doing but lately Jimin had ben busy of studying that he can barely visit him and when he does he was not home. 

 

Jimin borrowed clothes from taehyung co'z he was still in his uniform. It was just 6 in the evening and not yet too dark so they decided to bought some food to eat while they spending their night at the rooftop. 

 

He miss watching the busy street of seoul at night with Taehyung. He miss doing anything with taehyung after 3 months this will be the first time that they will hang out again! 

 

He don't know why but lately he want Taehyung to be with him always. He miss him so much. He miss him more than he miss anyone before. He don't want to admit to himself but he know that he was jealous when he saw Taehyung on top on Jungkook. He was jealous when they we're together. He was jealous because  he might steal his place on Taehyung's life or maybe even more. 

 

He don't want to entertain the thoughts that was running in his head. He don't want to named the feelings he had for him afraid of what might found out. 

 

"Lets not forget this night view Jimin-ah!" Taehyung said as they watched the car moving.

 

The lights of the building. The noise of the streets. it give him peace. it made everything about him relax except for onething that was beating fast! Beating for the person besides him. 

 

When they got tired of standing and watching the car moving. They decided to lied down at the floor and stared at the stars. 

 

"I'm glad I take a walk and stared at your house 9 years ago!" Taehyung said while looking at the stars. "Co'z if not I would not be able to feel this kind of happiness."

 

He stared at him. "I was more thankful that you did that co'z i been able to have a friend like you!" Taehyung met his gaze and his heart start to beat fast again. "i was thankful that I was your bestfriend" Tears rolled down on his eyes unexpectedly.

 

Taehyung wiped his tears and smiled. "Don't cry! I'm not going to die." He let out a silent laugh."And If I will I want to spend my last day with you. You don't know how much thankful I am to be your friend. You always there to make me happy meeting you was one of the best thing that happy in my life because I've been able to feel how important I am."

 

He shifted his gaze back to the stars. "We're getting cheesier every single day!" 

 

They laughed. Taehyung gaze was now again at the stars. This was definetely the best night for both of them.

 

The best for Taehyung for finally spending some time again with his bestfriend.

 

The best night for Jimin for the reason he can't yet to understand.

 

"Did you see that." Taehyung asked.

 

Jimin smiled. "Shooting stars." Jimin answered.

 

Taehyung looked at him. "Did you make a wish?"

 

He met Taehyung gaze. "Yes. I wish that we could be forever!"

 

Taehyung entagled his fingers to his. "Lets last long. You're my only one. Bestfriend"

 

He smiled and stared at the stars again with fully understanding why this night is the best for him.

 

 

 

He want him .....

He need him ......

He loved him .....

 

More than he ever wanted anyone before.

 

He fall in love with his best friend but can he find courage to confess his love for Taehyung! Would he risk their frienship for love?

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: And here we have it. Soory for a crappy chapter! Follow me on Twitter @Jappoms I'll follow back share your thoughts on me. 

I know the sharing of toothbrush was kinda yucky, Well it is.

 

Leave some comments so i can make myself better next time. Subscribe and Upvote if you like this one :) Imma boy so sorry If i was not that expressive! Thanks.

 

Sorry for misgrammar and some typo :)