Deskmate

All we need is a RIGHT TIMING.

Jungkook was sitting at the end of the room, After that accident with BTS, a talented bully group, no one dares to seat with him.

 

It was the second day of the school, he was at the school canteen when three guys sit at the table where he was eating at, ask him to stand up and look for another chair. He said that he was almost finish, to his suprised one of the guy flipped the table and grabbed him to his collar. he pushed the guy and about to give his first swing but before he could do that a punch landed at his face then the other two jumped in. From then on, he became their apple of the eye.

 

He focus his thoughts to the lesson that his Professor was discussing then suddenly someone knocked at the door.

 

"Come in." The Professor said.

 

A orange hair guy entered the room. He can see his classmates, especially girls, dumbfounded. The orange hair guy was not the most handsome guy he'd ever seen but his looks was rare. He looks cute and fierce at the same time.

 

The Professor walk towards the orange hair guy. "Are you a new student?" Their Professor asked.

 

The orange hair guy just nodded. "Very well then introduced yourself."

 

The orange-hair guy scanned the room and landed his gaze to the boy at the end of the room, their gaze locked for a second. He felt a connection.

 

"Sir. Please introduce yourself." The Professor said again.

 

The orange-hair guy give a small smile."Annyeong. I'm Kim Taehyung!" He bowed his head.

 

"That's all?" The Professor asked, obviously not sastified.

 

The orange-hair guy just nodded again. The Professor take a deep breath and motioned him to sit at the remaining vacant seat at the end of the room, the desk was good for two people.

 

Jungkook was nervous as the orange-hair guy walked toward him. His heart was beating fast. The thought that he will be sitting besides him made him uncomfortable. the orange-hair guy put his bag under the table. Bring out a pen and a notebook. The teacher was about to continue her lecture when his phone rings.

 

"Excuse me for awhile." She go out of the room. After a few minute he she enter the room again. "I got a call from the dean, he ask me to go to his office. I'll give you your first quiz." She handed the everyone a test paper. "I'll be back in about 15 minutes." he bolted out of the room.

 

___________________________________

Taehyung sighed. Quiz? I haven't lnow anything yet! that's why I hate school its full of bull.

He look at the guy besides him. He was busy answering his test paper. He stared at the blackboard and closed his eyes.

 

"Hey! Are you not going to answer?" His deskmate asked.

He opened his eyes and look at the guy. "How? i don't know anything yet!"

 

The Guy was cute and charming. His semi-round eyes match with his round face!

 

He handed his test paper to him. "You can copy my answer!" He said in silent voice.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

The guy smiled. "Yes! Hurry Mrs.Jjang will be returning soon!"

 

Taehyung copied his deskmate answer except for one number so their teacher won't think that he copied with him.

 

"Thank you!" He handed the test paper back to the guy!

"You must treat me for that!" The other guy joked.

He smiled. "Ok. Break time!"

"I take that seriously." He said in happy tone.

Taehyung look at him. "So I guess I have no choice."

The other guy laughed. "Your hair looks good."

Taehyung slides his finger at his nose bridge and face his deskmate. "Just the hair?"

 

Their Professor came in before Jungkook can answer. "I guess everyone is done." Their teacher said. "Exchange paper with opposite rows."

 

She dictate the answer."Do anyone got a perfect score?" She asked.

 

Someone raised her hand. "Oh? Who's the owner of the paper?" The  Professor asked.

 

"Kim Taehyung!" the girl said.

 

Jungkook and Taehyung stared each other because of suprised.

 

"How's that happened? Youre not here when we tackles the lesson!" Her Professor intrigued him.

 

All eyes was on him now. He was nervous but he composed himself. "Natural science was my favorite subject and I do a lot of advance studies to it." He reasoned out.

 

The Professor smiled at him. "I'm impressed."

 

Both taehyung and Jungkook sighed. The Professor discussed few more topics before they dissmised them. It was a three hour Subject, which kinda co'z he's not a fan of science, Luckily they will only have it once a week.

 

"Taehyung!" Professor call him before leaving the room! "And Jungkook at my office now!" Then he left out of the room.

 

The guy looked at him. "Who's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked to the guy!

The guy poked him. "I am Jungkook! Pabo!"

Taehyung laighed. "I'm sorry! I still don't know you're name yet!"

" Do you think she already knew that you copied to me?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulder. "Lets find out!"

 

Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting at the front of the Professor desk.

 

"I'll go direct to the point." Mrs.Jjang adressed them in a serious tone. "Jungkook you'll be going to tutor Taehyung!"

"What?" Both guy exclaimed in unison.

The Professor faced Taehyung. "Your father requested to find someone who can help you with your studies so by that I assume you really don't do a advanced studies."

"I'm sorry about that" Taehyung sighed. "I'll talk to my dad. I don't want to burden anyone!"

"You will not burden him! I'm pretty sure with that!" The Professor shifted his gaze to Jungkook. "If you will help Taehyung past all his subject and stop him when he want to quit with his studies, you'll be going to sign a contract at Big Hit Entertainment, a company I'm pretty sure you know very well."

"R-Really?" The only word that come out of his mouth. He always dream to be an artist of that company!

"Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I can't believed this!"

"Ok. I already said it. You two can break!" 

 

Taehyung stared at Jungkook. His father was really making it hard for him.He just give it a try now his blackmailing him by someone's dream! He take a deep breath. "Lets go, Jungkook!" He stand up and go out of the room!

 

He have to use the CR. He asked Jungkook to wait him outside! He checked his reflection on the mirror. He sighed.

 

Do I become friendly?

Ah. What's wrong with me? I'm supposed to be alone. I'm better off alone! not another Jimin!

 

"Jungkook was being beaten again by RapMonster!"

"He's a dead meat!"

 

Taehyung looked at the two students who entered the Comfort room. "Where is he?" He asked.

The students were suprised by him. "Are you not going to answer me?" He grabbed the collar of one of the student. "Jungkook! Where is Jungkook!" He shouted angrily!

The student was trembling. "A-at the hallway!" The student said in fear!

He pushed the student and rushed to the hallway!

 

I said wait me ouside! Why the you leave!

 

When he got to the hallway! he dashed to the crowd of students.

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

Jungkook was being pressed at the wall he try to fight but it only made things worse. He was standing outside the comfort room, waiting for Taehyung to come out! When Rap moster grabbed him! He Punched hima nd run but he caught him at the hallway! Jungkook was now too weak to fight, he closed his eyes when Rap Moster was about to give another blow.

 

"Don't you dare put your hands on him"

Jungkook opened his eyes when he heard a familiar voice. Taehyung was holding Rap Monster wrist. Rap Moster laughed. pulled his hand from Taehyung. He grabbed Taehyung collar and pushed him to the wall.

"Who are you to give orders?"Rap Moster shouted.

He removed Rap Moster's hand and pushed him so hard that co'z him to fall to the ground. Jungkook was suprised by Taehyung action. He put his feet at Rap Mosters chest Before He can stand up. "My name is Kim Taehyung! If you want to know more about me! Google my name!"

 

He turned his back and grab Jungkook hand. "Lets go, I'm Hungry!" but before they can leave Rap Monster kick him, he turn to face him and a punch landed to his cheeks. he was about to return the punch when someone stop him.

 

"Jiminie?"  Taehyung said.

"What's the going on here?" He asked.

"Let go of me! I will whoop his !" Rap Monster shouted when a Handsome and tall guy stop him!

" you! I beat your already!" Taehyung shouted!

"Shut up Taehyung!" Jimin shouted.

Taehyung looked at Jimin and smirk. "Now you're rasing your voice on me?" Taehyung said.

 

Jungkook was standing besides Taehyung watching the crazy scene! Taehyung was still holding his wrist and he felt safe.

 

Jimin sighed. "I'm sorry I was .. "

"Control that guy" Taehyung cut him. "Before I can't control myself"

He turned his back and pulled Jungkook. Students watched them as they dash at the crowd.

 

Jimin face Rap Monster. " Look! Look what mess you made hyung!"

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

Taehyung ordered and eat silently.

" After what had happened I thought you forget that you have to treat me!" Jungkook broke the silence.

He looked at him sharply. "If you wait me outside the CR this god damn mess will not happened." He said angrily.

Jungkook was suprised. "I waited for you but he grab me!"

"And you don't fought back?" Taehyung asked.

" I do but I'm a weaklings." He said.

He sighed. He scanned the Jungkook's faced. "Is that hurts badly?" He pressed his finger at the sides of Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook gulped. He was suprised by Taehyung's gesture. Taehyung was touching the bruises in the side of his lips. He stared at him and instant it feel like there a firework at his stomach. why his touch makes my heart beat fast? Jungkook asked to himself.

Taehyung lifted his gaze to the other guy eyes and he felt it again. The connection. 

He smiled and removed his finger from Jungkook's bruises. "I guess Its not bad as I thought!" He said.

Jungkook smiled. "I forget to say thank you!"

Taehyung smiled and stand up. "Next class was about to start! Lets go!" 

He started to walk and Jungkook followed him.

 

What's in me?

Did I touch his face? Ahh. Whats wrong with me?

Why my heart don't know how to calm down?

 

He sighed. He look at Jungkook who was walking behind him. He stop and wait him. "What?" Jungkook asked him.

He smiled and put his arms on the his shoulder. "Stay at my side so they can't grab you anymore"

 

Jungkook and Taehyung walk their way to their room trying to hide their smile.

 

_____________________________________________________________

OHMY VKOOK <3

I want you to be confused on how this story will run. Who will end up with whom. Hope you like this one! Sorry for my english! Do the good stuff! Fighting.