Little VMIN

All we need is a RIGHT TIMING.

Taehyung was lying at his bed thinking of how his first day might come. Arrggss. I don't want to go to school. Why I said that! 

Suddenly his phone rings when he see who's the caller a smile appeared immediately.

 

"Hello Jiminie!" Taehyung said.

"Happy birthday Tae!" He said in a cheerful tone.

He smiled."Thanks! I'm enrolling tommorrow!"

"For real?" He exclaimed. " What course are you going to take?"

"Same as yours so ou can tutor me" He laughed.

Jimin chuckled. " Don't burden me!"

" Don't worry I wont, don't you remember I was good at Arts." Taehyung Said.

"I'm sorry I forgot" Jimin Laughed. " Oh. I have something to do see you tommorrow." The line went dead! 

 

Jimin was the only friend Taehyung have. His family was having a family dinner with his Hyung's Fiance' Family 9 years ago. he got bored because no one is talking to him so got out and take a walk. the subdivision was beautiful, though their house the finest he'd ever seen there's a house that caught his attention. he stared the house for about a minutes until someone put his arm on his shoulder.

 

"Want to get in?" A young boy about his age said.  the young boy was smiling at him. 

He look around and noticed that the young boys's parent was also behind him. "I'm sorry! I haven't notice that you are there maam, sir"

They smiled at him."Its okay. I never seen you before. Are you new here?" The young boy's mother asked.

"Ahm. no actually my family is having a family dinner with my hyung future wife. I got bored and take a walk." He point the location of the house. " the house was over there."

"Mom. Won't you don't mind if I invited him inside?" The young boy said. who's arm was still at his shoulder. 

Taehyung don't want to be close with anyone but he feel comfortable with him.

" We won't mind but his parent might look for him." His father said.

The young boy's face became sad. "No sir. they won't. They don't even care about me!" Taehyung said in sad tone.

The young boy's father put his hand on his head and shake it a little. "For sure they will. Every parents care for his child." He removed his hand from his head. " lead the way to the house, we will ask permision."

 

His parents were suprised by his sudden friendliness.The young boy, who is Jimin, ask his parent if he can sleep over, which suprised Taehyung and Their Parents. They played video games and board games and sleep around 4am.

 

from then on, Taehyung visit Jimin during weekend and sometimes it was Jimin who visit Taehyung, though Jimin is the opposite of Taehyung they are still comfortable with each other.

 

Jimin always understand Taehyung's Attitude and think that maybe god made him that way, On the other hand Taehyung understand that Jimin can't be with him sometimes when he need him, when he need someone to cry on because he have other friends who also need his time, Jimin assured him that even they don't meet each other they are still bestfriend because of their closeness their family became close too. One time jimin's familycelebrate christmas at Taehyung's house and that was the best christmas for both of them. Taehyung become a different person when Jimin is around he became Jolly, Funny and Happy go lucky! but when Jimin leave he go back to the real him. Aloof, Cold and Quiet.

 

His thoughts grow deeper and deeper until he fall asleep.

 

DOUBLE UPDATE! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! It was a rush so pardon me! Next chapter will be the real start of the story! Sorry for my grammar!