Teaser!

All we need is a RIGHT TIMING.

Jimin's POV:

 

Why I can't have him? Why can't he loved me back? I asked to myself. I take out a blade from my bag and about to cut my wrist but someone grab the scissor and push me to the wall.

" What do you think you're doing Jimin? huh? Are you ing out of your mind?" V shouted to me, This was the first time that he shout at me but I understand his reaction.

I sobbed at his shoulder and start crying. I want to say something but no words are coming out of my mouth.

" You can never reach someone who's also reaching another someone. No matter how hard you try." He put his hand in my head. " Cry it all. One day you will realise that you're chasing a wrong dream." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taehyung's POV:

 

I was reading a mannga book at the library when J-Hope sat in front of me. I try to ignore him but he was too annoying. he keep saying my name!

I gave him a apopletic gaze. " Woo! Calm down Tae. " Then he laugh.

" Can you see that that I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone Hyung?"

" You are too cute to ignore" He pinch my cheeks. I quickly removed his hands.

" Are you born to annoy me?" I stand up to look for a vacant seat but before I can move he grab my wrist.

I look at him. He's smiling like an idiot. Why he always had to smile? " No. I was born to to say I love you!" He winked at me.

I pull my hand harshly. " I'm not interested so get lost!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Suga's POV:

 

This camping was better than I expected. I always dream to share a story with my friends whle sitting around a bon fire. Everyone is having a good time. Taehyung and Jin Hyung are teasing each other. Rap Monster and J-Hope are setting the tent. Jimin keep chasing Jungkook, I wander when will Jimin realize that Jungkook don't like him, that boy don't know how to give up! 

 

I take a deep breath put my back on the grass and stare at the stars.

 

" Waiting for a shooting star Hyung?" I smiled at Jimin who are now lying besides me!

"Tired of chasing Jungkook?" He laughed. I don't know but there's something about his laugh it somehow makes my heart beat fast. I starting to like this kid more than I wanted to.

" He don't even want to be chase. I think I should chase another one." He said in a serious tone.

I gave him a side long glance. Whats wrong with my heart? why its beating fast? " You should let that another someone chase you!" Let me chase you.

He met my gaze. " Will you chase me Hyung?" His question caught me off guard. Have he read my mind? I quickly shifted my gaze back to the stars.

 

I was already 11pm in my country! I was a boy so I might not be that experessive but I hope you like it! I will update soon! Thanks. I will update the first chapter maybe tommorow! so stay tune!