Four 4

Fate of Maleficent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: finally, an update for this story. :) Hope you'll like it. /hugs and kisses/ -breathe babies-

“No!!”

A loud scream suddenly filled the midnight air as a horrifying nightmare wakened up the silver haired boy from his sleep.

The nightmare was nowhere near scary or horrible but to think that he was going to loose the angel of his life in his life was never helping.

It gave him the feeling of fear to lose, the fear to be engulfed by the loneliness. Ever since they got to be together, the boy had never had his sleep in peace, instead the nightmare was chasing after him, sending a fearful thought to his mind.

It was nothing he should be worried of, but for some odd reasons, they turned out to be a thing he could not get rid of and the nightmare seemed to be sickeningly real.

It was a particular nightmare many have had but this was unbelievable. How could someone as angelic as his angel could be that vicious in his dream? And how could someone as loyal as the guy leave him after all the promises they had made?

The horrifying dream must be unreal and it was just a dream, wasn’t it?

Sehun rubbed his face with his palms as he sighed in relief—sweeping off the thoughts from his mind. The uneasy feelings were there inside him but to see a silhouette standing at the door of his bedroom, he suddenly forgot of what had run in his veins seconds ago and replaced his worries with a small smile on his lips.

“A-Angel,” The tears were beginning to pool in his eyes when Kai flashed him a smile and stepped towards him who was sitting up on his bed; his shoulders slumping as the sadness sat on it, getting heavier and heavier by each second that passed and Sehun thought that he was going to cry very soon. “I-I’m scared.”

Kai reached out his hands to caress the younger’s face and moved closer to the boy as he felt him trembling.

This was not the first time Sehun had cried because of the dream he had in every close of his eyes but Kai could only do nothing to cease it. It was almost every night Kai had to be there whenever the boy awoken from his sleep in the midnight and he would be there until the sun was rising up then left before the three aunts barging into Sehun’s room.

“It is going to stop,” The maleficent Kai embraced the boy and let Sehun’s face be buried in his chest. “I promise it would.”

“You were cursing the boy, again and you left me,” Sehun choked a sob; burying his face deep in Kai’s chest—hoping that his tears would stop falling down his face but he failed miserably when Kai’s hand rubbed his back soothingly.

It appeared to urge him to cry harder and he could not imagine it happened again tonight. Exhaustion was never leaving him and the cries seemingly too hard to handle. His vulnerable heart was too weak for this and he could not imagine how he would survive without his angel by his side.

“I’m sorry,” Kai shut his eyes whilst holding the boy tightly in his arms.

He, too, was feeling so scared to loose Sehun and the younger’s birthday was only two weeks away from now.

How would he feel better when he was going to see the love of his life sleeping forever? His stomach churned at the feeling of regret and he could feel something bitter at the pit of his stomach beginning to flow throughout his body; making a tear slipped from his eye.

“You’ll be alright, it is going to stop; I promise.”

 

 

 

“Two weeks,” Kai breathed. “It is a short period of time.”

Luhan drew a circle on the surface of the water with his right foot and looked up the sky as the rays of the sun beginning to blind his vision through the water surface then shut his eyes tight while letting Kai’s words sink in.

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and he did not feel that Kai should be upset but there seemed to be pointless to ask the guy to stop thinking of the younger boy’s birthday because it was a hard time nobody would ever wish to face.

The world has its own ferociousness, and was carried together with the cruelty of the fate. Has it better or worse, it would always lead to the misfortune many would not want to get in their way and had it scattered in the air was the best but it would not happen.

The cruelty was still there around every living thing on earth. It had the way to make someone dying in the break of their heart strings and left their souls hovered in the air; refused to go to heaven because feared that the love of their life would also succumb to death.

And it was never different with Kai’s love story. He began to feel that Kai preferred to loose his wings forever than seeing Sehun close his eyes ever after.

It made him bit his lip and hung his head low; heaving a sigh once he flew his eyes open to look at the shadow of Kai’s in the water. The maleficent was doing the same but staring into nothingness with his mind continuously thinking about the prince.

“We’ll get it fixed.” Luhan had no idea but those words automatically slipped from his mouth as if he had been dying to say it yet Kai’s frown proved him that it was a disapproval statement. “I…don’t know, but can’t it be fixed? I mean, you’ve tried the hardest to revoke everything you’ve done in the past sixteen years. Although it seems like the curse couldn’t be taken back but I’m pretty sure that we can get it over.”

“Can you at least tell me how?” Now the frown changed to a glare; pricking into Luhan’s soul and it made him flinch lightly to the stare. It scared him but he managed to roll his eyes and got up from the ground to walk closer to Kai.

“I…I don’t know but there must be a way to stop—,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter