Two 2

Fate of Maleficent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Excuse any errors. Re-check isn't my style.

 

Every single day of his life filled with Sehun’s melodious laughter—and the boy was already filling the blank space in every corner of his heart. He was now living in denial, denying every single thing as much as he could but as the flower bloomed, Moors became brighter than before and as the season changed, so did his feeling towards the boy.

Behind his cold stare, there was a soft gaze, behind his straight face, there was a smile but only for his little prince yet he didn’t show them up—they were only for him to hide away from the world of hypocrisy.

Every day, he would wander around the place to see how much Sehun had changed his world and he could see every littlest thing in it beginning to shine. Dull flowers started to bloom in variety of colors and the sky looked beautiful even though it was still cloudy but enough to make him realize that his Beastie meant a lot to him.

Maybe, he couldn’t let him go despite on the day that he had to let go of the boy.

His eyes then caught a glimpse of a raven flying toward his direction and without hurrying, he blew off his pixy dust, whilst casting a spell—transforming the raven into a human.

That was when Luhan appeared to be sitting on top of him, on a branch of cherry blossom then cleared his throat indicating that he was there to tell him something but Kai didn’t seem to pay any attention on the raven yet stared into the distance.

“Maleficent!” Luhan hissed.

“It’s Kai.” Kai sternly replied without spared a single glance at the latter.

“Fine.” Luhan rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 “Did you get any news from the emerald?” He asked but eyes glued to the path where he saw his Beastie coming to his way and he wanted to curve his lips up but God wasn’t giving him a chance when he heard Luhan was now giggling beside him.

“What?”

“Nothing.” Luhan shrugged. “And, yes. Kris is going to hold up a party between Emerald and Frost Kingdom. Didn’t he care about his son?”

“That imbecile won’t even think about it.” He coldly replied. “Beastie’s coming, keep it silent.”

The chirps of Sehun could be heard from afar as the boy kept on greeting every little creature on his way coming towards his angel and Kai was aware the boy was holding something in his right hand—a pie basket yet he wondered, why must the boy bring the food when actually he knew that Kai barely ate the good food he made.

But his subconscious was telling him that Sehun, for once, wanted to see him shoved those things in his mouth that maybe, maybe the boy wouldn’t bring that anymore in the next time.  

“Angel, I bring you food!” Sehun chirped happily as he approached the tanned guy yet Kai just threw him a cold stare but from the deepest of his heart, something was blooming again and he could feel the butterflies danced in his belly everytime he saw him.

“For once,” Luhan suddenly spoke and got himself down standing next to Kai, “Treat him nicely. You didn’t have much time for him, he needs your love and I know you keep it there.” He whispered in Kai’s ear earning a glare from the latter but Luhan could care less about it as he didn’t want to see the Maleficent suffered his life over again.

Kai kept his mouth sealed as he realized that Luhan was right but he didn’t want to hurt his Beastie let alone seeing the boy sad.

He somehow felt regret of cursing the boy yet he didn’t expect things would turn out like this because he thought that the boy would fear him but to no avail.

Sehun appeared to be prettier than ever, his eyes sparkled and as he stood in front of Kai, the genuine smile he was throwing at the elder was giving a tug on Kai’s heart.

The white shirt and white pants he was wearing, was making him looked so breathtakingly beautiful. Kai admitted that it was hard to avert his gaze from staring at the Prince of Emerald but he didn’t want Sehun to notice the daze in his eyes, so he looked away—looking at anywhere but Sehun.

The boy pouted when he Kai looked away but smiled as Luhan ruffled his hair then walked away from the two, giving them the space to spend more times together.

The raven knew what the Maleficent was hiding under his chest but he could do nothing as he knew that Kai wouldn’t listen to him yet he was still hoping that Kai might realize it really soon, that he didn’t have much time for Sehun owing to the fact that Sehun’s sixteenth birthday was only a few months away.

“Angel, aren’t you excited for this?” Sehun spoke despite the frustration inside him, he was still able to fake a smile while swinging the pie basket—hoping for Kai to reply with a yes but he got nothing in return only a cold stare again.

“You know that I’m not gonna touch it, so why bother?” Kai walked away and Sehun followed him the way he usually did.

“But why? I made it myself.” Sehun retorted.

“That’s why.” Kai stopped walking making the other bumped onto his back and Sehun rubbed his nose with his finger because it’s hurt—then he turned around only to see a pout that was forming on the younger’s lips.

 “I just want to make you smile. For once in my life I want to see it, don’t you feel like smiling at me?” Sehun innocently asked, and bit his lip when Kai suddenly leaned closer only to be inched away from him while giving him a judging look. “I…I’m sorry.”

The w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter