one 1

Fate of Maleficent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pretty short but yeah, an update. Finally 

There he stood at the edge of the mountain, peering deep through the mist of the night—looking past the trees, valley and waterfalls. They were still the same as yesterday but immersed by the darkness, and there was no more sun that shines his world.

Moors was now engulfed in the murkiness just like his heart, it was no longer beating for surviving but beating only because of the resentment at being persecuted by a human he trusted at most.

Once the Moors was a place where he lived a peaceful life throughout his childhood, many extraordinary creatures inhabited this magical land.

The forest was blossomed with beautiful flowers, many rivers and lakes and tall mountains. The border was marked by tall statues that stood  outside the forest and it was not as far from King Kris’ Castle.

Kris visited the forest many times as a child and became close friends with the fairy Maleficent, Kai.

Unfortunately the Moors became under the threat of an invading army from the human kingdom led by the ruthless King Henry. Kai rose to become the land's fiercest protector and after he suffered a betrayal and the loss of his wings, he claimed himself as King of the Moors and concealed the Forest Kingdom from the rest of the world surrounding it with a wall of giant thorns.

Staring into the depths of the abyss, a tear trickled down his face as the pain of being cheated, jabbed into his skin.

Being the most powerful fairy himself; could also feel sad let alone when his wings had been stolen from him and left him only with a staff but fortunately, he had Luhan—a raven—with him that could always do him a favor and that he got transformed into many different creatures because of Kai, also be his only wings.

And also, he was feeling rather grateful with the existence of the mythical creatures in Moors because they somehow reminded him that he wasn’t alone in this world.

They were always willing to help him—would arise and stand with him when he needed them and they were there when he fought with the Emerald King sixteen years ago before his wings being taken away from him.

Today, the blackness of the Moors was because of his broken heart that could never be healed and treated. The cuts were too deep that even he himself couldn’t be the remedy and it seemed that it would remain broken, forever.

“Angel!”

The voice suddenly broke the stillness of the night, having him to look up the sky and cursed under his breath.

It was belonged to the young beast he disliked, the little Prince of Emerald, Wu Sehun.

He wondered why the boy hadn’t had slightest fear when he faced him though with the horns and tattooed skin that’d freaked the out of the human and with his power that could turn human’s world upside down, Sehun had never felt scared of him instead the boy tailed him everywhere and the boy even told him that he didn’t want to go back home.

“Angel!” Sehun panted whilst catching his breath, bending a little as he felt his legs started to feel numb but with having his angel before his eyes, it seemed like it was too hard to breathe not to mention when his angel began to make his move towards him.

“What now, Beastie? You’re being chased by the monkey? Gargoyle having his arms around you, or Balthazar wants to throw you out of this place? Which one?” Kai spoke expressionlessly and coldly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter