"Visits"

RUNAWAY

   "What do you mean?" She was feigning coyness.

   "You know exactly what I mean," I sighed. "How are we going to do this? When will we leave?" I started to think aloud, feeling myself sadden by the second as my filter disappeared. "How am I going to explain this to anyone; to my job, to my family? Will I ever even see them again?"

   Similar to earlier, she shut me up, but by pressing her palm over my mouth. "Sorry," I mumbled, for the pointless rant. It was obvious neither of us knew any more about this than the other...

 

   We spent the day mostly in silence, but not much of an awkward one. Watching TV, occasional chit-chat, meals and snacks; how a normal couple might spend a day in together, I guess. I mean, it'd be nice if we could be happier about having a kid together... If we were a normal couple, this would be a normal day together, possibly engaged or married by now, and expecting our first child... But I have to keep reminding myself that no, we're not a normal couple, and that no, we never will be. I knew what I got myself into six months ago, then again three months ago, just never thought things would end up like this.

   Our main topic of conversation, however, was becoming reacquainted with one another, as we'd changed a lot since we last dated. The last times we'd seen each other... well, that was something entirely different. We didn't talk, we yelled.

   She'd snuck away off-the-clock so to speak, because she "was tired and wanted a place to crash that didn't reek of years of blood." Many heated arguements, tears, smashes and crashes, as well as heavy foul language and direct attack insults later, we somehow ended up next to each other on the couch. Really close to each other, I should add.

   As you can probably tell, in the heat of the moment, so blinded by everything, I was suddenly overwhelmed by the fact that she was back, here with me once again. Those thoughts seemed to pass by her as well, because that led to a rather heated make-out session. And then that led to more things; obviously implying we slept together, and it happened again a few months later, almost the same way. So I really shouldn't be too surprised that I'm-- we're in this situation now. We're dysfunctional and ed up to no end, but it's a little hard to forget the only girl you've dated for even over a year.

   Halfway through whatever was on, which I'd tuned out to think, I noticed her slowly creeping closer until her leg brushed against mine. Her eyes were everywhere but on me, bottom lip caught between her teeth.

   "What are you planning?" I snickered as she gasped, probably thinking I hadn't seen her.

   "Um, well, I was..." She continued to stutter, until I decided to grab her by the waist and sit her on my lap. I knew this would be the "checkmate", the decisive move and final strike to end her game. She never could resist sitting on my lap, whatever the purpose in the given situation may be...

   "I'm sorry but I was just thinking about the past and us and..." She spoke quickly, eyeing her hands in her lap the entire time. Then, I followed her gaze as it shifted towards the TV, my own widening when I noticed the type of movie that was on.

   "Oh," I breathed.

   "Yeah," she squeaked a reply.

   "Wait," it finally clicked in my head. "So, hormones?" She simply nodded.

_______________________________________________________________________

ohoho~ so uh things may get a little heated in the next chapter *wink wink* 
meanwhile, enjoy a vixx gif spam bc I may or may not post it tonight ^^;

   

(sorry but it's almost midnight and up since early bc school... ugh *~*)

p.s.: I'll try my best, if not I'll just imply they slept together rather than write it out cause I don't wanna kill the story (only written y times about twice now?)

see y'all with the next update, and enjoy the spam below~

(pss: still haven't decided if it'll be N but I think so... camI just say that he is fine~)

    <-- this pic tho X'D

 he's happy cause he knows he gon' get some

but I mean, like, how can you resist this? he's a mega bias list ruiner lawd have mercy~

him: 

me: 

 

ok that's more than enough gif spam and vixx spazzing for one chapter ㅋㅋㅋ