The Past is in the Past...

RUNAWAY

   I woke up feeling refreshed, although confused as to why I felt warm until I looked down. Oh, that's right, she came back... I let my fingers run through her hair, only momentarily allowing a smile on my face, as I recalled how things used to be for us, long before I found out and she left...

One night, just over seven months ago:

   I came home early from work, hoping to surprise my girlfriend. i sensed something was off becasue her stuff was still at home. "Sweetie?" I called out for her, but didn't hear a response, so I began to worry and let my mind wander. I went over to my room, searching for her, when I heard some strange noises in the bathroom. Running water and... the sound of metallic clanging.

   I opened the door, and soon found myself at the end of a gun, none other than my girlfriend's hand on the trigger. My name stuttered from her lips, eyes wide with fear, and the next thing I knew, the gun fell to the floor. I'd never seen such a sight outside of movies; guns and knives clattered around, littering the floor, and the bathtub filled to the brim with water that became more bloodstained by the second.

   "," she muttered, repeating it until she backed up and tripped on the edge of the porcelain tub.My body reacted just quickly enough to catch her before her head hit the tile wall mere inches away. I grabbed her, slinging her over my shoulder, and made my way over to our bed, throwing her harshly onto the mattress. Angrily, I paced about, not caring for a moment that she was covered in blood and now possibly ruining my sheets and shirt as well.

   "Look, I can explain, --"

   "Then you damn well better." I felt myself shaking, whether from anger or fear I didn't know anymore, but I just felt so betrayed that it clouded my judgement.

   "So, I haven't exactly been completely honest--"

   "Damn right you haven't," I snarled before she continued warily.

   "I don't really work in an office, I'm a paid assassin. I get a targer, I hunt, I get money. No questions asked." I growled and stood up off her, as I'd just realized I was hovering dangerously close, pulling her to her feet with me.

   "Pack your stuff and leave quickly and quietly. You better be gone by the time I come back."

   "Wait! --"

 

________________________________________________________________________

Do you all feel like this right now or not at all?

feelings: on/off (switch)   # oh no you didn't   wtf

Dun dun dun~ anyway, expect a few more chapters today that I'm typing up cause I had them done already
And~ I really hope some of you are reading and enjoying this story ^^;?