Let's Run Away

RUNAWAY

   Her low, pleading whimper of a question brought me back to reality. I sat down on the edge of the bed, resting my head on my arms. "Honestly? I don't know."

   "Let's run away," she suggested. I merely looked back at her like she was crazy. "Let's go somewhere, anywhere, fast and far. How about Canada? I've heard it's a nice place, and we can raise-"

I couldn't control myself. I needed her to stop talking urgently and I knew it's work... so I kissed her. Funny enough, she didn't push me away, nor did she react. She sat there, eyes wide before returning to normal, then I pulled away.

   "I don't feel the same butterflies I used to, but I didn't dislike it..." She confessed in a murmur.

   My brows furrowed, not expecting a response, jaw hanging from an unasked question. I had so much I wanted to ask her, so much I needed to know. But no words came out... Did I actually feel happy to see the one girl I could never get over no matter how hard I tried, or am I just feeling responsible and burdened by all this? She honestly couldn't have picked a worse time, I'd even just gotten a promotion and was about to buy a new car.

I laid back on the bed, her hands busying themselves in my hair, as she hummed a soft melody that sounded oddly familiar. Her hums and touches were lulling me to sleep rather quickly. Unconsciously, my half-asleep self pulled her down into my arms once again, falling asleep with her flush against my body.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

dun dun dun~ ok how badly would you all hate me if I just ended it here? xD
I have about 1-2 more chapters written out, but I'll post them tomorrow.
thursday I'm free so tomorrow and then I can post more freely (yay~!)
however, just letting you know some major flaskback-age will be taking place soon, ohoho~

it's now almost midnight and I have to be up at like 6am and just FML *cries manly girl tears* (wtf am I on? ;;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME (subs, comments and upvotes are nice indeed, but even just some views make me happy~)

SO STAY AWESOME, EVERYONE ^o^/
I'll be back with updates soon and hope you'll continue to support this if you've already read some? *author nim puppy eyes*

Take care y'all hear? I hope all your days are- legend...

 

wait for it ...

 

DAIRY! /bricked/

 

HIMYM high five  totally worth it~

 

 

PS: IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A GOOD IDEA FOR THE MAIN PLEASE LET ME KNOW! (I was thinking maybe Hakyeon/N or Taehyung/V idk...)