Look Who Came Back

RUNAWAY

   "And then what? So, that's it? Did you take the shot?"

   "Yup, I took the shot."

   "YOU TOOK THE SHOT?!"

   "Well, it was either that, or be arrested or keep running..."

   "Ah, so that's why you're here again." Figures. No way she'd come back for me...

   "Please, babe? I've missed you so much.." She did that adorable little thing with , bottom lip jutting out, and I knew I'd lost myself the second she hugged me and pleaded.
   "All right," I sighed and let my arms limply lie at my sides. Nothing but trouble and heartbreak could come of this, but her touch weakened my resolve, and we both knew she knew she was toying with me again. But alas, I was a lovesick fool, and the thrill of her dangers was simply too indulging to resist.

   Her mere presence was sin and deceit, but I'd fallen for her long ago, intrigued by the mystery that was her. Blindly and rather stupidly, I'd trusted her, loved her, treated her like she was too good to be true... and she was. She wasn't like most girls, oh no, not at all. She didn't like skirts or fluffy kittens, nor ever cared about hair and fashion, despite always looking flawless anyway. But no, that's still not what separates her from most girls I've ever met, it's much worse. You see, two of her favorite things turned out to be money and guns. Put two and two together; she's gotte herself into a very dirty job.

  "Can I come inside? It's cold out." She whined softly, still clinging to me. Finding it rather odd, seeing as she was dressed to the nines, she should've been warm enough in leather and fur... but I still let her in anyway.

  "Ok, spill it. Because let's face it, you wouldn't be here if you didn't need anything." I spat out once she'd gotten comfortable on my plush couch.

   "You know me so well," she sighed, taking off her tall boots, curling up where she sat.

   "Well, I didn't date you for three years for nothing," I muttered under my breath as I smiled bitterly. She motioned me over and after eyeing her carefully, I took a seat near her, but not close enough for her to try to touch me. Honestly, I could've expected anything but what she came to tell me, even if she'd said she was really a a man.

 

   _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): Hello everyone~ ^^  I hope you'll all enjoy this random little story, and ps I LOVE ending on cliffhangers (mwahaha) just a warning

Me when my isomnia kicks in and I'm dying to write because I got an idea but I REALLY want to try to get some sleep:
Yoona rolling around on a bed It's really quite sad and , but also why I love post-its 

(V)
(. .)
c(”)(”)

enjoy these bunnies as I update about four more (not-too-long) chapters. trying to write less per chap so I can update more/often xD

(_/)
(°.°)
c(”)(”)