oo2

Love at First Sight

                                                      

 

At recess , I went to the rooftop to respond to Ji Min-ssi 's confession .  ' Ah , Ji Hye - Ssi , you've came . So ..... Urm ...... Will you please be my girlfriend ? ' ' Um , Sorry Ji Min - ssi . I have someone I like at the moment , but we can be friends though ? ' ' Ahh , it's okay . I'm sorry to have troubled you by telling you to come to the rooftop to meet me . And please drop the formalities and call me Ji Min Oppa since I am your sunbae . ' ' Deh , Ji Min Oppa . '

 

Myung Soo's POV

I saw Ji Hye going out with a letter on her hand . I got curious so I followed her , remembering to tell Infinite about ditching them . I went to the rooftop since that was where she went and I also saw my previous school's playboy kingka -- Bang Ji Min . ' Ah , Ji Hye - Ssi , you've came ... So .... Urm .... Will you be my girlfriend ? ' Ji Min asked . * Buoh ?! Aish ! Don't accept him , he is a playboy ! *  ' Um Sorry Ji Min -ssi , I have someone I like at the moment , but we can  be friends though ? '  ASA ! Wait .... She has someone she likes ?!? God , why ?! I walked to the cafeteria to meet up with Infinite and told them all bout' Ji Hye and Ji Min . After chatting Woo Hyung said ' How bout' we all skip school and just .... go play at arcades . ' We all cheered as it had been a long time since we've hung out . When we were eating , there was an announcement : Ladies and Gentlemen , this is Principal Kim here . I am going to announce something really important . So please listen carefully . We will have prom this evening , but you'll have no need to find partners since we'll be arranging your partners and we'll also give you nickanames . The theme for this year's prom is Masked Ball . Please dress well and y'all can leave now to shop for the perfect dress. Announcement over . ' The students in the cafeteria cheered loudly and got to class to get their bags . We are also included in the swarm of students . 

 

Ji Hye's POV

' Omma , Ji Hyo , Ji Suk , I 'm home ! ' ' Dal-ah , why are you so early today ? ' ' We are going to have prom today so we could go back home early . ' Mother nodded and I went to the kitchen to prepare lunch for my family  . After I prepared , I called my siblings and mother to eat . ' Wah ~ Noona , you cooked alot today ! ' 'Of course Ji Sukkie . Come one , eat up. ' 

(A/N : Ji Hyo is Ji Hye's twin :

           

Ji Suk is Ji Hye 's dongsaeng :

)

 

After they were finished with the food , I washed the dishes . Then mother called me to her room to tell me something .

Mom : Dal-ah . I went to the doctors today . And it is not good news  . 

JH : What is it mother ?

Mom : I only can live for 2 weeks or less .

JH : BWOH ?!? THATS TOO SOON !

Mom : I know but ... here , read it and also , this is for you , my last present to you , wear it to the prom . 

JH : Eomma ....*Starts tearing up*

Mom : Kka , start getting dressed for prom with your sister . And remember to read the letter

JH : Deh , I'll excuse myself now , eomma .

I went to my room and opened the envelope to read the envelope .

Dear Ji Hye 

                 My daughter , if you are reading this , it means you're mother is going to die . Well you see .... I own Korea's largest company --Park Corp . The inheritance was supposed to be for your mother but since your mother is ill , I am going to hand the inheritance to you . And the card inside the envelope contains 1 gazillion won and 1 billion u.s dollars worth credit card . Please spend it wisely . 

                                                                                                                                    Sincerely , Park Jae Suk . 

Tears started welling in my eyes again . I called Ji Hyo in to get dressed and prepare together . She brought in with her a purple laced dress , a pink mask and some cosmetics and a pair of high heels .

   

'Woah , where did you get that ? ' I asked her ' I got it from mom just now . I'm going to wear it in the bathroom while you change in here ok ? ' I nodded and opened the box mother just gave . I took out the dress , the mask and the heels :

Its like Ji Hyo's but in blue . I wore it and waited for Ji Hyo to come out . When she came out , she said ' Omo , eonnie , we have matching outfits but mines purple and yours blue . Did you get it from mom too ? She also said something really sad . ' ' Yes , I did . She said she is going to pass in 2 weeks or less so we have to be prepared . Now , stop worrying for the moment and style each others hair and fix each other's makeup like the old day huh ? ' ' Okay , eonnie . I'll start with your hair first . ' I let Ji Hyo start doing my hair while I kept thinking of the inheritance . * Maybe I should quit my job and start working in Park Corp . Yeah! I should * ' Eonnie , your hair and makeup is done ! ' I looked at the mirror and saw :

  

Then , I did Ji Hyo 's :

 

We took our purse and went to prom together .

 

---------------------------

2nd chappie is up ! AFF kept crashing and I needed to re-write this 3 times you know ? Well , please subscribe , upvote and comment

P.S : Poster needed . 

 

Time : 1.24 A.M.

Words : 3929

XoXo