oo3

Love at First Sight

Prom 

Ji Hyo and I walked into the basketball court entrance wearing masks and went towards the receptionist to know our nicknames . She gave us each a piece of paper and told us to open it when no one is around . I nodded and went to the bathroom to check out my nickname . The paper said : ' Nickname : Inspirit ....Partner : Ice King ' Pwuah ! Ice King ?? Oh My God . On the back of the paper , it says : Your partner is wearing a blue mask and blue tie . 

 

I started searching for my partner in the prom . I searched and searched and finally found him at the drinks bar . I approached him and asked ' Are you Ice King ? I am Inspirit . ' He looked at me and nodded his head . " Annyeong Inspirit . I am your prom date for tonight .. So .. tell me more about yourself . My real name is Kim Myung Soo . I study in class 3-1 . I am single and ready to mingle . I am in a group called Infinite with Gyu hyung , Woo Hyung , Dongwoo Hyung , Ho Won hyung ,Yeollie hyung and SungJongie . '  ' My real name , I cannot reveal it .. yet , Mianhae . I also study at class 3-1 . I am also single and I am not in a group but I have 2 best friends that is yet to be mentioned in this fanfiction that the stupid author ( YAH ! ) wrote -- Kwon Ri Sae and Bam Bam . ' ' Ahh , I won't bother you about your name anymore . So , may I have this dance ' I nodded and he put his hand around my waist whilst I put mine on his waist and started dancing below the disco ball . 

'Sometimes , you gotta be bold , Just rock the world , BOO YAH ! ' My phone rang and I picked it up to see an unknown number . I accepted the call .

JH : Annyeonghaseyo . May I know who is this ?

??? : Are you Ong Min Ah 's daughter - Ji Hye ? 

JH : Yes . Has anything happened to my mother ?!?

Dr . Kim : Yes . Your mother has fainted in her house and us doctors and trying to save her but there isn't any good news right now . I suggest you and your sibling come right now .

JH : Bwoh ?!? She fainted ?! Deh , I'll come right away . Thanks for informing . 

I looked at Myung Soo apologeticly and ran to find Ji Hyo and Ji Suk . After I found them, I told them what happened and ran to catch a cab to the Hospital . Once we arrived , the doctors looked at us sadly . Doctor Kim came to me and said ' We've tried everything to save her but she wouldn't cooperate with us . I'm sorry for your loss , Park Ji Hye , Park Ji Hyo and Park Ji Suk . ' Thats my breaking point . I kneeled on the floor , starting to sob crazily . ' Mom ... she died ?? ' Ji Hyo patted Ji Suk , comforting the youngest in the family . 

 

The day of the funeral

' Eomma , I hope you're in a good place now . You know , I've always hoped you would die whenever you scolded me or nagged at me but when you died , I felt like my world was tearing apart . First appa , now you . I don't want to loose Ji Hyo or Ji Suk because they're the only relatives I have left . Rest In Peace , from your daugther , Ji Hye . ' I said while trying not to tear up . After the guests sent their condolenses to us , they left and we three were left in the funeral , looking at our mother's tomb . We went home emotionlessly . *Beep Beep * I looked at my phone to find a message from Ri Sae . 

RS : I heard what happened . Sorry for your loss , chinggu -ah . Wanna meet up later at Starbucks ? With Bammie .

JH : Sure , I'll try not to cry when we meet . I can't promise you I'll not cry though .

RS : Haha , Ok . So lets meet at Starbucks later at 3.00 P.M. 

I looked at the clock * 2.30 P.M.* Better get ready now . I changed into :

and went out , remembering to inform Ji Hyo and Ji Suk who are still crying . 

 

Starbucks

I looked for Ri Sae and Bam Bam , seeing them . I ran towards them and hugged them . ' Woah , girl , you cheer up fast even though your mother had passed .' Ri Sae said . ' Crying won't make them come back so whats the use of crying ? ' I replied ' Woah , you strong Ji Hye-ah . ' BamBam then said after Ri Sae .

 

------------

Sorry , short chappie but i'm friggin tired right now .

 

Time :1.53 A.M.

Words : 3144

XOXO