oo5

Love at First Sight

Ji Hye's POV

* Who did this ? * I looked at my now ruined locker and looked around for any suspicious person . I took all the torn papers and threw them into the garbage bin and took out my hankerchief . I went to the girl's comfort room to wet it and wiped my locker .

After I wiped it , I went to my class . ' Annyeonghaseyo , Ji Hye - ssi . Sorry for your loss . I hope you and your siblings will soon recover from the shock . ' Myung Soo - ssi said . ' Deh Myung Soo - ssi . I will take care of my brother well . ' ' Wait , didn't you have a sister too ? And call me Myung Soo - Oppa and drop the formalities . ' ' Oh , I had a sister but .. ' ' Had A s-' * RIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG* The bell rung and the teacher came in class . All the students rushed to their own seats and shut up . ' Students , have you heard about the plance KE012 crashing ? Our school is going to pray for them later when the announcement is made . ' Seongsaemnim said just as the Principal's voice boomed through the speakers ' Good Morning students of WooLim high . It is me , Principal Woo . As you heard about the crashing of KE012 , we are going to pray they'll make it back safetly . Please come to the assembly hall quietly . ' After the announcement was made , the students went to the assembly in order and quietly . 

At the assembly hall , we could already see the teachers and Principal Woo standing infront of the stage waiting for the students arrival . After the students had arrived , the principal began to speech ' Good Morning to all students of Woo Lim High . As you all heard , we are here to pray for KE012 's crashing . May I know whose friends , relatives or any person you know was on the plane ? ' I raised up my hand slowly while looking around , only my relative was on it . The principal came towards me and asked who is the person that got into the plane crash . ' My twin sister - Ji Hyo . ' I replied while holding in my tears . 

 

Myung Soo 's POV

When the principal came over to Ji Hye , he started asking Ji Hye some questions . I didn't hear it but I heard her saying ' My twin sister - Ji Hyo . ' and her eyes were getting wattery . I wanted to comfort her but Ri Sae -ssi and Bam Bam - ssi were one step ahead of me . They comforted the now crying Ji Hye and no wonder she didn't say her sister's name at all when I asked to take care of her siblings .

After the praying session , we all went back to class with a heavy heart and if you didn't know , Ji Hyo is a queenka in Woo Lim High . The teacher started to teach and I passed a note to Ji Hye ' Ji Hye , sorry . I didn't know . ' ' Its okay Myung Soo - ssi . No one knew anyway . ' ' How bout I make it up to you later by treating you dinner , with Infinite ? ' ' Sure . I'd love to . May I know where will we eat ? ' ' Inspirit Cafe . ' She smiled slightly at me and focused on class . I looked at her * Wow , she's so strong even though she lost her sister and her mother , she is still strong . ' 

Recess

I went to Ji Hye and invite her to eat with us ' Ji Hye ,wanna eat with me and Infinite ? ' 'Sure , but can I invite Ri Sae eonnie and Bam Bam Oppa too ? ' * Why do you call him oppa but not me ? Perhaps he's the one that you like ?* ' Sure ' 

When we arrived at the cafeteria , I saw Infinite and went to them . Infinite stood up and bowed to Ji Hye ' Sorry Ji Hye-ssi for your loss . ' I saw her smiling to them and nodding . We ate our food and chatted slightly . I asked Ji Hye out of sudden ' Ji Hye-ah , why do you call Bam Bam oppa but call me Myung Soo - ssi ? I told you to call me oppa . ' I did aegyo without even noticing it myself . Ji Hye suddenly choked and laughed loudly , causing the students in the cafeteria to laugh . ' Ahh , I have been friends with Bammie Oppa since diapers of course I'll call him oppa ! I can call you Oppa too . ' Ahh , I am so happy ! ' So , Myung Soo Oppa , uhmmm .. ' she said ' Deh ? ' ' Ahh , nothing ... ' I chuckled at her cuteness. 

 

Ji Hye's POV

After School 

I went home with Ji Suk and when we reached home , it was already 6.20 . we stopped for ice cream on the way . Ji Suk has also became to normal . ' Noona  , Hyo na is not dead , They said that the plane crashed unknowingly and she might be in Jeju-do or Gyeong Gi - do right now !' '  You're right . We might still have hope ! ' 

I dressed into this and went out with Ji Suk to Inspirit Cafe to meet up with Infinite :

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Words :  2588

Time :  9 . 43 P.M.                                                  

XOXO