oo4

Love at First Sight

At the mall with Ri Sae & Bam Bam 

I was looking for a present for Myung Soo - ssi's birthday since his birthday is on March 13th and it is now March 9th . I walked through some shopes , hoping to find a perfect gift for him . I suddenly remembered that Myung Soo - Ssi 's shoes had been worn out because of dancing too much . I went to one of the shoe shops and bought a pair of shoes for him . 

After Buying it , I went to Starbucks and ordered a cup of Vanilla Cream Iced while waiting for Ri Sae eonnie and Bammie Oppa to come back from their ' shopping date '  .It was obvious that Bammie liked Ri Sae Eonnie but being the clueless eonnie he is , of course didn't notice even though Bam Bammie Oppa kept giving her signs . Also , Ri Sae eonnie told me not to tell anyone about her secret so , it'll depend on author-nim to reveal it or not . ( A/N : I am going to give some hints and if you guessed it , I'll post it on my next update . ) 

While I was thinking , Ri Sae eonnie put her bags beside me and I got shocked . ( JH - Purple ) ( RS - Blue ) (BB : Red )

 

JH : Ri Ri eonnie , you scared me there ! What did you buy ? 10 bags full of .....

RS : Mian saengie-ah . Oh , I bought 5 bags of clothes from H&M , 3 bags of cosmetics and 2 bags of snacks ! 

JH : Woah ~ Comeon , sit down , eonnie and oppa . 

BB : So what did you buy Hye-ah ? 

JH : Nothing much , just a pair of sneakers .... for ..... Myung Soo - ssi

RS : BWOH ?! Myungie ? Why though ? 

BB : Have you fallen in love with him ? If I was a girl , I'd fall for him too . * wiggles eyebrows*

JH : Yah ! I don't like him ok ? I just wanna give it to him as a present for his birthday . 

RS : Oh really now ?

JH : Eonnie , not you too ~ Aish ! 

RS : But i'd like to experience love someday . But I can't since I don't have a heart . Sigh ..

BB : Bwoh Yah , have you sold your soul to Satan ? Haha , No wonder you're so violent and mean . * Mehrong *

Only if you knew oppa , only if you knew.

 

 

Myung Soo 's POV

I was at 'Eternity Cafe ' with Infinite since we haven't hung out for a while . We ordered some snacks and drinks while chating about some random stuffs . Suddenly , I saw Ji Hye walking by , I informed Hyun-Hyung and he informed everyone else . ' Myung-ah , wanna stalk her ? ' Woo Hyung suddenly asked . ' Buoh?! No , or maybe I do ? ' ' KAJJA ! ' Woo Hyung said and ran out of the cafe. Before leaving , I paid for their orders and following behing them . I saw Ji Hye with Bam Bam and Ri Sae - ssi from our class . I saw Ji Hye entering a shoe shop alone and when she came out , she was holding a bag and she went to Starbucks . After 10 minutes , Bam Bam and Ri Sae - ssi came towards her . They sat down and chatted . We couldn't hear their conversation because they were too far but I heard love ... present .... heart ....... Satan ..... 

After they went home , Infinite and I also went to our hangout / dorm . We don't live with our families since we're independent now and yeah ...

 

Ji Hye's POV

After I got home , I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for my siblings . I thought they might not have any appetite to eat so I just made some eggs and mushroom .After I finished cooking , I went to their room to call them for dinner . Ji Hyo put down her laptop and went downstairs emotionlessly . I went to see what she typed and saw : Ji Hye Eonnie , Ji Suk-ah , Mianhae .

I just can't handle it anymore . Eomma and appa had died , we've officially become orphans . I am leaving for America tomorrow at 4.00 a.m. , If you see this , I might be already on the plane , on my way to America . Please do not come search for me .

XOXO , you're sister , Ji Hyo .

 

I was shocked by her letter . I quickly rushed to the kitchen and hugged her , sobbing on her shoulders saying ' Why are you leaving for America ? WHY ?! I only have both of you left ! If neither of you left , I'd die ! Don't go , please , I beg you Ji Hyo - ah . ' ' Get off me you brat . I've never liked you . You were annoying , fake and ugh ~ Thats why I left you . Mom only loved you since birth and I was all left alone with Sukkie . Appa also inherited the company to you and you have everything ! Is being older good ?!? HUH ?!?! ' She yelled as she slapped my face , hard . I fell onto the floor , begging her not to go but she took out her luggage and left without saying goodbye . I tried chasing her but she already hailed a cab and left to the airport . I woke Ji Suk up and told him what had happened .When he heard what happened , he wore his clothes , took his car key and ran to the garage to get his car .

We drove to the airport as fast as I could . 11.20 A.M. , We still have time before she leaves for America . When we arrived at the airport , we saw her pushing the luggage holder and we chased her . She just looked at us with cold icy eyes , and walked away . We stopped trying to stop here from leaving . From when we were younger , she had dreamt of being a novel author in America . We will let her go to persue her dreams .

 

Next Morning

I woke up and prepared breakfast for Ji Suk and myself , not forgetting Ji Hyo had left . I woke Ji Suk up and the television . It was 5.00 A.M. , theres still an hour before we leave for school so  we just watched the news while waiting for the time to pass by . 'PLANE KE012 CRASHED ON ITS WAY TO AMERICA WHICH WAS SCHEDULED TO ARRIVE AT 4 PM KST . ' I looked at Ji Suk , tears were threatening to fall but Ji Suk had begin sobbing uncontrollably . ' Noona , first appa , then eomma now Ji Hyo noona . Please , don't leave me noona . I only have you left . ' he said . I nodded why carressing his back , trying to sooth him . When it was time to go to school , I told Ji Suk to stay home while I go to school but he said ' Noona , I wanna go with you incase something happens . ' I looked at him warmly and went to school with him . 

 

At School

Many students and teachers were saying things to us and sending their condolenses to us . I smiled slightly at them and walked to my locker to get my book . When I opened my lockers , i saw the letters in my locker shreded and my books were covered in red paint . * Who did this ? *

                                                                                                            A/N                                                                                                                           

Annyeong ! FagleyDork here with Chapter 4 of Love At First Sight . Thanks for reading and please continue to support my fanfiction ! Love y'all . 

And Y'all can start guessing now !

Time : 1.31 A.M.

Words :5097

XOXO , FagleyDork