oo1

Love at First Sight

 

Playlists For Chapter 1

A - Got7

60 seconds -Kim Sung Gyu

Ji Hye's POV

'Annyeonghaseyo .. How may I serve you today , sir ? ' I said my daily greetings to the customer and took down his orders . Once I finished taking his order and giving it to the kitchen helpers , I stood at the counter again , waiting for a customer to order .  ' Welcome to Eternity Cafe ' I said as I heard the bell on the door rang . I looked at the customer .. Oh my tomatoes . The guy beside the girly-looking ( Sorry Sung Jong biased fans ) guy is so handsome . I blushed slightly and took their orders ' I will repeat your order .. 3 Pasta Bologneses , 2 Kimchi Fried Rices , 1 Fish and Chips , 2 Americanos cold , 3 Frapps Cold and 1 Iced- Coffee , anything else ? " They shook their heads and I bowed then walked to the kitchen to give the order . 

 

Myung Soo's POV

Infinite and I walked into a newly opened cafe nearby our hangout - ' Eternity Cafe ' and sat down at an empty table . Then a waitress , I suppose she is a student came over and took our order . I ordered Pasta Bolognese and a cup of Frapp . I looked at her face while she was repeating our orders , * Wow , she is pretty * When she left , Woo Hyun hyung said ' Myung-ah , have you fallen in love with that pretty waitress that took our order ? ' I blushed and immediatly shouted ' No! ' The customers in the cafe looked at us wierdly , including the waitress , I blushed harder and hit hyung's head . ' Yah , Woo Hyung ,I don't like her ok ?! ' * Maybe I do * ? . 

 

The Next Day ... Back to Ji Hye's POV

''Sometimes .. You gotta be bold , just rock the wo- '' I shut the alarm and woke up . I got to the bathroom and changed into :

  

I went downstairs to prepare breakfast for my siblings and my mother . I made bacons and eggs for them and woke them up after . After they are all up , I bid goodbye to them and went to school . I took the bus and sat next to a middle aged man . My school was at the bus' last stop . I sat uncomfortably as I felt the man looking at my thigh . Then , the man's hand approached my thigh , I squeled and tightened my eyes * This has never happened before * I didn't know what to do but pray for the bus to approach school sooner . ' Yah , byuntae , you're touching my girlfriend there . ' I opened my eyes to see the guy from yesterday . All of the passengers looked at us while an old lady walked towards us and started dialing the police infront of the ert . The man's eyes widened and stopped the bus and ran off . I sighed in relieve and thanked the guy who saved me ' Its okay , I'm MyungSoo but call me L . How bout' you? ' ' I am Park Ji Hye , nice to meet you . ' I saw his uniform and noticed he was the same school as me . ' Oh , your studying in the same school as me ? What a coincedence ! ' I giggled upon hearing that . 

 

At School 

I walked to school and the girls started screaming out of nowhere . I could not care less about the girls squels . I opened my locker and a bunch of letters poured down . I collected them and put them into my bag and took my books . I headed to class while holding a teddy that was given to me by a fan of mine . I sat on my seat and put the teddy on the empty seat beside me . I took out the letters and started reading them one by one .

' Dear Ji Hye - Ssi ,

I like you very much ! Please accept me as your lover . If you accept , please meet me at the school's rooftop at lunch .                                

-XoXo , you're fan , Bang Ji Min . ' 

I put the letter down and reminded myself to meet him at the rooftop later at recess . 

The bell rang , signaling its time for class . Yong Ssaem came in and said ' Class , queit down . Today , we have 7 new students joining this class . Please welcome them in . 

7 good looking guys entered and girls started fangirling . I didn't even spare a second to notice them and kept reading the letters . After they've introduced themselves , the teachers assigned their seats . ' Ok , the last one we have left is Kim Myung Soo -ssi . You can sit beside umm.... ' ' Oppa ! Choose me ! ' ' Oppa ! Me !' All the girls screams could be heard ' Ah ~ Park Ji Hye -ssi ' ' Ji Hye - ssi , please raise your hand up ' No response .. ' JI HYE - SSI ! ' I looked up and immediately raised my hands . The guy walked towards me and smiled ' We meet again huh , Ji Hye - ssi ? ' " Eung , Nice to meet you again L - Ssi " 

 

------

Annyeonghaseyo ! The first chapter of Love at First Sight is up ! 

 

Words : 3501

Time : 3 :50 P.M. 

 

XoXo