Surprise

Ay Yo Finally

A/N: I've been listening to their old songs and this is what happened...hehe

Oh...and by short I meant 3000+ words....whoops


(A/N: plain italic words are song lyrics!)

Dara’s POV:

Aigoo, who knew this would be so hard? Gah. I never should have convinced YG to let me do this song, he knew that I’d be struggling. Now that I think about it, I bit my lip before taking another sip of water from my water bottle, why in the world would he even think about letting me do such a thing?? Performing this song at a YG Family Concert as a solo song??? That doesn’t seem right…even if it’s a parody. Does he have something up his sleeve? Maybe he was just fooling around saying that I could do this song at the concert. Sighhh, whichever it is, I won’t be able to escape Hwangssabu now. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

“Come on Dara, back to work,” Hwangssabu called.

“Neh,” I replied while I screwed the cap back onto my water bottle, I already participated in a few rap parodies…I should be fine with this…aisht who do you think you’re kidding Sandara Park???

I sighed. Back to practice, fighting!

“Okay, let’s try this again from the top.”

Let’s go!


~A couple of days later~

Almost there! The concert is in a couple of days, I hope I won’t disappoint the fans, I bit my lip.

“Dara-ah, we’ve brought the outfit you’ll be wearing for the concert. Would you be able to try it on after practice?”

I look over to the coordinator unnie, “Neh, I’ll make sure I wipe down before changing into it.”

“Neh, when do you plan on finishing practice?”

“Eh…” I looked over to the clock reading that it was already 11pm, “Probably not for a few more hours, I’ll probably be leaving around 2am? Is that fine? Or would it be better to change right now?”

“Hmm,” she thought for a moment, “We need to just confirm the size, it would probably be best if you could try it on right now.”

“Ah, I see, I’ll set to that right away then,” I nodded.

“Actually, I would like her not to be interrupted right now,” the instructor said, “Could you possibly leave the outfit here for her to try on after she finishes practicing? Just explain all of the pieces and she can drop it off in the performance closet?”

The coordinator looked troubled before unwillingly agreeing, “Make sure you make any notes about the outfit and leave it with the outfit once you return it. It’s relatively simple,” she pulled out a coat bag and hung it onto a hook, “Come over here for me to explain quickly.”

I walked over to where she had hung the coat bag.

She ped it revealing my performance attire, “The look he wanted you to go for is ‘tough’. In some ways it is similar to your ‘bad girl’ image in your ‘Kiss’ music video along with some elements your fans saw for your ‘Come Back Home’ album as well as elements from the original performer.”

“I see,” I nodded.

“Going off the idea of being tough so we’ll be styling your hair similarly to your ‘Kiss’ image,” I nod, “A more heavy, fierce style of make-up will be applied, not extremely heavy since it’s a concert, but it’ll be a change from your normal fresh appearance,” I nod again, “The top will consist of a white blazer just like the his,” she shows me a bright white blazer that has a red band that will clamp above midsection connected both sides of the blazer as well as two red bands on the sleeves, “Your blazer is different because the sides are shorter, the sides can't close together, and will therefore expose more of what is under the blazer. Under the blazer will be this crop shirt,” she reveals a spandex like white crop short sleeve shirt, “This will imitate the v-neck shirt that was originally used, but it was decided that you were going to expose your abs for this song,” I hesitated before nodding, “As for the pants, if you remember, the original ones that were used were a lighter blue and white splotched pair of jeans,” she moved the blazer and shirt aside to reveal a second hanger that contained shorts, “Same type of design but in the form of short shorts. As for shoes, you’ll be using regular white high tops, and that’s it. Pretty simple, right?”

“Yes,” I nodded, “What part would probably not fit since I recently had my measurements taken?”

“We’re more concerned about the fitting of the blazer along with the shirt,” she replied.

“I see.”

“So if any part is uncomfortable please write it down to let us know, you know the drill,” she said, “I’ll leave the outfit here.”

I nodded, “Will do.”

“Okay, sorry for the interruption,” she bowed to me and the rest of the staff.

“Thank you for coming,” I bowed back, Aish, everything is getting real now…and what is this outfit??? I sigh as I zip the bag closed, it looks exactly like his…except smaller…and shorter…shorter in a lot of places. Oh goodness he is not going to be happy when he sees the outfit. Then again…I wonder if he knows that I’m performing this, he hasn’t contacted me recently, he must be busy, I frown slightly, this is supposed to be a surprise…but…we’ll see. I stare into the mirror, this is worth it, right? For our fans and for him. Aigoo, such depressing thoughts Da-long! I stick my tongue out, just one smile from him would make it all worth it.

“Okay, from the top again,” I cheerfully said.


~A few hours later~

“Good work everyone,” I bowed as all of the back-up dancers and other staff left.

“Don’t stay too late noona!”

“Neh,” I smiled. After another half an hour I walked over to the bench where I had placed my bag. Grabbing the towel that was resting on top of my work out bag I quickly wipe all the sweat off from my face. I walked over to the outfit, I suppose I still need to try this on…it’s already 2:30am…I don’t want to leave here later than 3. I slightly frown before sighing. I removed the coat bag from the hook and brought it with me to the changing rooms.

Everything seems to fit, I thought after slipping everything on, It’s not too tight or too loose. I tugged the bottom of crop shirt a little before clamping the red band of the blazer together. The mirrors in the practice room might be better though. I walked back out to the practice room. I do look pretty hot though, I smile as I tugged the bottom of the blazer before twirling in front of the mirror.

“It looks good on you,” a voice said.

I spun around to face the person.

“What…” My eyes widened with shock, “What are you doing here? I thought…I thought you were still in America or Japan still.”

He raised an eyebrow, “is that how you greet me, your sunbae, after not seeing me for so long? That’s not very nice,” he pouted.

I giggled, “Sorry sunbae,” I bowed.

He laughed, “I heard you were still practicing so I thought I’d stop by since I wanted a break from the studio. But…what’s with the get up? It’s like you knew I’d be here to see you,” he wiggled his eyebrows.

“Eh??” I blushed remembering my outfit, “I didn’t even know you were back, how would I know that you’d even see me in this???”

He chuckled, “You’re not answering my question, Dee. Why are you wearing that? I thought you were doing dance practice, or do you always dance in those types of clothing?” I felt his eyes looking up and down my body, “Don’t you think that’s slightly inappropriate?” he asked in a hard voice.

Don’t tell me…he’s jealous already? I couldn’t help but laugh, “I look cute, neh?” I posed.

He rolled his eyes, “Dee?”

Aigoo, he’s mad. “The coordinator unnie wanted me to try this on and I didn’t have time to do so until I finished practicing,” I explained.

“Why? What’s that for?” he raised an eyebrow.

“You don’t recognize it?” I teased.

“Recognize?” He repeated in confusion before his eyes widened with recognition, “Heartbreaker,” he simply said.

I nodded.

“Why you though? Are you and the girls performing it soon?”

I shook my head, “Just me.”

“Solo?” he asked in confirmation, “You can’t be serious Dee.”

“I am!” I pouted, “I’m doing a solo performance for the concert this weekend.”

“At the family concert???”

“Neh,” I nodded.

“Then, perform it for me right now,” he said in a hard voice.

“W-w-why?” I'm not ready! I'm so not prepared to perform in front of him!

“I will personally go to YG if you can’t perform it to my standards,” he said bluntly.

“What?! Why?”

“It’s my song, so I get to decide,” Jiyong smirked.

Aisht this guy, it was supposed to be a surprise!! A surprise for him, and now it’s ruined, I pouted, “Fine.” Why didn’t he even tell me he was going to be here? He always tells me when he gets back to Korea…I guess he forgot…again…I look into the mirror away from him, he says he’s busy…that he’s tired…I hope this will at least put a smile onto his face. I walk towards the stereo, grabbed a fake mic, and pressed the play button for the mr track before getting into position.

 

Ay yo finally (is this what you’ve been waiting for?)

Brand new Da-Ra (Yeah)

I’m all by myself but it’s all good

You’re ma heartbreaker [GD YG]

Let me take this over

 

I don’t give in no matter what

I’m still useful, I haven’t died yet

Only you caused this damaged body,

Broken dreams, lost heart

If it’s for you, this body will fly now;

It will run to your side now

But still you say “goodbye” now

 

I glanced up at him and saw him smiling and laughing at my rapping style as well as the weird dance choreography I was given. Every little dance move was heavily exaggerated. I let out a small smile before continuing.

 

You say you don’t like me, what’s the reason why?

Your annoyed expression

That gives everything away makes me sad

But even if I still like you and asked you for the chance

I don’t like the cold look in your eyes

When you turn away

 

I start to point at him for the chorus dance sequence.

 

You’re my heart heart heart heart heart heartbreaker

What did I do wrong?

You’re my heart heart heart heart heart heartbreaker

No way, no way

Even if you say you’ll leave me,

I won’t be able to acknowledge it, let’s see how well you live

Lovers and haters

This is – this is- tiresome, unsteady

You think lowly of my love? [No way]

 

[I’ll still still be there] You never pick up your phone

[I’ll still still be there] Right in front of your house

[I’ll still still be there] Even if you push me away

I will still be there

 

I collapsed onto the ground after that phase for dramatic effect. I slowly brought the mic back to my mouth with my head still facing the ground.

 

The words, “let’s be together forever”

Were only a moment’s sweetness

Why do you act as if nothing’s wrong

[Hey] when I’m hurting this much

 

I raised my head to make eye contact with him before jumping up to do the chorus.

 

You’re my heart [heart] heart [heart] heartbreaker

What did I do wrong?

You’re my heart [heart] heart [heart] heartbreaker

No way [no way]

 

You’re my heart [heart] heartbreaker

You’re my heart [heart] heartbreaker [breaker]

H[H].E[E].A[A].R[R].T[T]. breaker, no way

 

I’m out

 

I give him his signature smirk before saluting with two fingers. I heard my heavy breathing, that song really takes my breath away…

“Not bad,” he commented as he clapped, “Not bad at all,” he smiled, “I’ll even look over that skimpy outfit.”

“Skimpy??” I laughed, “My whole upper body is practically covered. I’m going to be sweating like crazy on stage with this on.” I unclamp the red band’s clamp to remove the blazer leaving me only in the crop top and short shorts.

His eyes narrowed, “Or maybe not,” he muttered.

“Hmm?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Nothing, I do have something to show you though,” an evil smirk lit up his face.

“What?”

“Just sit…” he looked around before bring a folding chair, “Sit here.”

My eyes widen, “You’re not…you’re not doing that, right Ji?”

“Doing what?” he asked innocently.

I shook my head, maybe he just wants to give me a better view.

He grinned when I sat, “Hold on,” he walked over to the stereo and plugged his phone in.

All of a sudden a familiar beat started.

No way! No way! He’s not doing that song! He swore he’d never perform my song EVER. What is he doing?! He said it was too embarrassing for him. What???!

He wiggled his eyebrows at me suggestively before bringing the mic up to his lips.

 

I just wanna kiss

 

He blew me a kiss.

 

I never wanna miss

 

He wiggled his finger in front of me as he was slowly approaching me.

 

More tingly one more time

Take my breath away

 

He winked.

 

I’m dying for your kiss.

 

He clamped his hands together.

 

I never wanna miss

Don’t hold back any more

Take my lips away

 

He smirked again while gently caressing my cheeks. Kyaaaaaa! I felt my cheeks burn a little.

 

Hurry up

 

He waved for me to come forward.

 

You let it touch

I never wanted a lot

 

That’s a lie, you always want a lot you bad boy, I giggle.

 

Hurry up

You let it touch

Baby just for today, please

Don’t let me go

 

He approached my chair, “put your hands on the bottom of the chair, beneath your legs Dara,” he quickly said.

Don’t tell me…he’s not…there’s no way he…OH MY GOODNESS! HE’S REALLY GIVING ME A . G-DRAGON IS GIVING ME A ! My cheeks were completely burning at this point.

He sat lightly on my lap without using his whole weight. He rotated and grinded his hips on me while using his hands to lightly caress my sides, sliding along the sides of my crop top before tickling my exposed skin.

He leaned his head forward, still moving his hips against me and caressing my exposed stomach, to sing the next few lines.

 

Love is dangerous

Your gaze is so poisonous

Right now swaying, the two of us

But we just feel so good

 

He tilted his head and kissed me on the cheek. “We do feel so good jagiya, we’re perfect together. I'm sorry for neglecting you recently, always remember that you are my only love,” he whispered again before claiming my lips.

God I miss him, I removed my hands from the chair to wrap my arms around his neck.

He broke away due to the lack of oxygen, “So sweet,” he moaned before attacking my lips again. Slowly, he moved away from my lips and started kissing my jaw, down my neck and then to any exposed skin he could possibly get to.

“Ah, Ji,” I moaned, “Let’s go home to do this, we shouldn’t do this here, what if someone sees,” I panted.

He brought his lips back to mine, pushing all of those rational thoughts behind, “I don’t think I can make it home like this baby girl,” he said in between kisses.

“Then at least to your studio?” This is bad!

“Fine, only because I love you my baby girl,” he carried me bridal style and continued to kiss me only grabbing my bag of clothes and the coat bag with us to the studio.

Let’s just say, he got more than a kiss from me that night.


~Next day~

“So what you’re saying is that you can’t possibly wear that outfit because of all those bug bites???” The coordinator unnie seethed, “Should I even ask about the slight stain marks on the rest of the outfit?”

“Ummmmm, no…” I pressed my fingertips together nervously, I’m in so much trouble! Just because of you Kwon Jiyong!

“That’s it,” she shook her head, “YG already told me that he will cut this act because of this mishap. Dara, you need to be more careful. Don’t mess up like this again,” she sighed before frowning, “At least not a whole lot of people knew about the performance.”

“I’m so sorry,” I bowed, “This will never happen again.”

She gave me a slight smile, “I know, just be careful. I’ll see you at the venue later.”

“Yes, have a good day!” I bowed again, At least it didn’t turn out too badly, I bit my lip, I need to apologize to everyone though, they worked so hard but in the end we’re not performing it.

I pulled out my phone to text the culprit.

 

To: Kwon Jiyong

From: Me

YA! Because of you, my solo stage has been canceled! ):

 

*beep beep* Whoa, he never usually texts back immediately.

 

To: Me

From Kwon Jiyong

Awww, my poor baby girl. Then your performance was just for me.

 

Aisht, this boy.

 

To: Kwon Jiyong

From: Me

But I wanted to perform for our fans too! Now I can’t be cause of your love bites!

 

*beep beep*

 

To: Me

From: Kwon Jiyong

I couldn’t help myself! Your skin is so sweet, and I love you so much baby, I can’t help but give you love bites. ~I just wanna kiss~

 

I rolled my eyes

 

To: Kwon Jiyong

From: Me

Ya! You especially loved giving them to me on my midsection so I can’t wear that shirt! You naughty, naughty boy! And you got more than a kiss last night, aigoo =___=

 

*beep beep*

 

To: Me

From Kwon Jiyong

Only naughty for you! Mwah!

 

So cheesy!

*beep beep* Another text from him?

 

To: Me

From: Kwon Jiyong

But look on the bright side. ~Ay yo finally!~ We finally got some alone time (:

 

I laugh.

 

To: Kwon Jiyong

From: Me

I suppose so, aigoo, you’re seriously the cheesiest person ever \(//∇//)\

 

*beep beep*

 

To: Me

From: Kwon Jiyong

And you wouldn’t want me any other way, I love you! Mwah! Can’t wait to see you at home ;)

 

I blush, I love you too my baby boy.


A/N: Thanks for reading! Remember to leave a comment, mwah! keke #jealousdragon #cheesydragon