Don't Look

A Little Love

Don't Look At Me Like That


She stared at her wrists, wrapped in metal, binding her to the wall. Dressed in black, she could only wonder what had she done wrong as moonlight seeped through the bars.

Once the lights go off

I come see you quietly

He stood there, clad in his luxurious robes that nearly blinded her, clearly out of place within the monotone surroundings. Their eyes met, lips parting to speak...

"Luhan..." She whispered his name, her voice so delicate and sweet to the young man's ears. "I will be fine."

In a world of thorns

Bloom like a flower

"Jieun..." His eyes held unshed tears, as if he were trying to hold them back like the man he was and claimed to be. Jieun smiled.

"Go, before they catch you here." She murmured softly. It seemed like yesterday that they had caught them together and insult their love...

What's wrong? Why not?

"I do not want to leave you." 

"I do not want you to be harmed." She remembered the look of hurt when they had...

They say things

They try to stop us

Of course, they are of two different worlds. She was trash associating with a male god, but...

What's wrong? Why not?

We're dying in love with each other

"I will see you tomorrow, then." He hesitated in his departure. "I love you." Before she could reply, he hurriedly left.

"I am unsure if I can see tomorrow..." She whispered.


Don't look at me like that

With those eyes

Jieun walked in, the guards in formation around her, dragging the heavy chains to ensure she was contained. The eyes of the nobles glared at her venomously, sticking their noses in the air as if to give off superiority. The guards stopped in the middle of the room, in front of the throne. They bowed respectfully before moving away, one guard sticking close by to hold her bindings.

"Your name and crime." The man on the throne commanded.

"Song Jieun... my crime..."

All we did was love

The room was in uproar at her response, the nobles throwing undisguised curses, and spat on her with disgust.

Stop cursing us, we are...

As you see, just a little different

"I loved. I was loved in return."

"With...?"

"The Crown Prince, Lu Han."

She truly did try to block out the voices of protest around her.

"This thing with the crown prince? Who does she think she is!"

"What an outrage! Hang her! Burn her alive!"

"Associating with the crown prince! How dare you try to corrupt our royalty..."

Leave us alone

"I see." The King muttered under his breath, staring at the young woman who had a rough night in their dungeon. She closed her eyes.

Can't we live

In a world that has stopped?

"This is a rather heinous crime you have committed. There is a reason that the Untouchables do not associate with anyone, let alone the Crown Prince." The King sharply stated.

What's wrong? Why not?

We didn't do anything wrong

What's wrong? Why not?

We're dying in love with each other

"We must execute her, Your Majesty!"

"Yes, we must!"

The crowd of nobles spoke and spoke and spoke...

They looked at her with a thirst for her blood to be splattered in the Main Plaza, they looked at her with blatant distaste for what she had been born with, for...

Don't look at me like that

With those eyes

All we did was love

Stop cursing us, we are...

The doors swung open.

"Y-Your Highness!" A noble squeaked in surprise.

As you see, just a little different

Leave us alone

"Han, what are you doing?" The King asked his son, his tone demanding an answer.

"There is no need for this." Luhan stated, determined. "Release her."

"This Untouchable has gone against her oath, which is an act of high treason." The King replied. "Why should we? In fact, executing her is the most logical thing, especially for our people."

"Executing her would only create fear amongst the people."

"You are wrong. The Untouchables are dangerous. She is dangerous."

"Father, all we did was love."

Tell me what is wrong

Tell me what is wrong

Tell me what is love

Tell me what is love

I just want to love the way I feel

It won't change no matter what anyone says

"She has corrupted you and manipulated you, my son. Nothing will change this decision I am going to make."

"Father!"

"I hereby declare that Song Jieun is to be executed for her crime of high treason and the breaking of her oath as an Untouchable."

The crowd of nobles rejoiced, cheering, screaming for the young woman's blood to shed. The guards appeared, dragging her out of the chamber.

"Jieun! JIEUN!"

She looked back, only to wish she had not. Her eyes watered at the sight of her love's tears freely streaming down his beautiful face. He ran after her and the guards, the speed of the events going by so quick. The guards were to quick for him and they made it to the Main Plaza, throwing her down in the middle.

The eyes of nobles, merchants, artisans, commoners, and peasants gave her loathesome glowers.

Don't look at me like that

With those eyes

All we did was love

Stop cursing us, we are...

"JIEUN!" Pushing past the guards and people, he rushed to her side. Many gasped at the sight who had not heard the news already.

As you see, just a little different

"I will not allow this to happen to you." Luhan firmly declared, staring into her eyes. 

"Do not..." She shook her head. "Leave, you will be ridiculed and insulted if you decide to be with me any longer. You could be exiled or executed."

"I do not care. If you die, I too will follow."

"Leave, please, leave to love someone else. The kingdom does not need an Untouchable, they need a King."

"Jieun..."

"Your Highness, please step back." The guard pulled out his sword, pointing the polished steel towards the young woman.

"No."

"Your Highness."

"My word is final."

"So be it."

Leave us alone


Don't Look At Me Like That