Yoohoo~!

A Little Love

Yoohoo~!


Jieun wasn't able to contain her smile as her friend imitated a Cheshire grin. 

I only saw you as a friend

I only thought you were cute.

Ba-dump! Ba-dump!

Don't know why

I don't know why

But I am getting attracted to you

"Are you ready?" Luhan asked his best friend. She nodded vigorously. "Alright, then let's go!"

They were best friends every since they were toddlers. Each year, they would go to an island on their first meeting anniversary. Jieun could feel tears prickling her eyes and she quickly hid her face from Luhan. 

"Yah, don't try and hide it now. Jieun-ah~!" He wrapped an arm around the ebony haired beauty, pulling her into his embrace. "Don't cry."

When you comforted me when I was struggling

She remembered all those times when he was there for her when she failed her auditions.

When you listened to my stories

He had always taken her side- no matter what.

Maybe you

I'm loving you

Jieun's breath stopped.

My heart moved little by little

"Let's go."

They embarked on the ferry and laughed at their old memories at the island. She sat across from him as the ocean breeze flew by. Her eyes were locked onto him, heart thumping with each rise and fall of his chest.

How, how, how should I tell you?

Do you hear me that I'm fallin' in love?

"I wonder how she's doing." 

Oh, that's right, she. Luhan's new girlfriend... or was supposed to be. He didn't know he was being two-timed, but he was too blinded to see- and Jieun didn't have the heart to tell him for he would be utterly hurt. The worst of it all, he wouldn't believe her either. However, unlike her, she only looked at one person only.

It's only you in my head, I keep missing you

"Hmm? Jieun, what's wrong?"

Ba-dump! Ba-dump!

I guess I love you, yoohoo~

I only see you, yoohoo~

"Th-There's nothing wrong. I'm glad that I'm here with you-"

I want to meet you as a lover and not a friend

"-my best friend." Jieun smiled brightly. 

"I'm glad too." 

Please look at me, yoohoo~

Jieun gripped the arm of her chair as she watched him turn his head and stare out into the ocean- thinking of her.

I can't take it anymore, yoohoo~

She stood from her chair and left him alone.

More than yesterday, more than today

I will love you tomorrow, oh my love~

I just wanna be your love

The next morning, Jieun knew they were going to dock today in a couple of hours. So, today, she carefully applied her makeup and specially chosen her outfit.

In order to look good for you

Jieun the fabric of the sundress that she bought just for the occassion. It was the only size they had, so she went on a diet and lost weight so that she would be able to fit the dress.

I bought clothes and went on a diet

Yes I do, oh yes I do

Do you know my heart?

Jieun breathed in and out as she smoothed the material of the sundress she had just put on. It fit her perfectly and the white complimented every part of her. As she was about to open the door, the insecurities flooded her mind.

What if I lose you?

What if you don't like me?

She shook her head slightly and pushed the thoughts to the corner of her mind. If she didn't leave now, then she would be late!

Once Jieun reached the deck, she had saw Luhan waiting for her against the rail of the boat. He turned, a large grin lighting his eyes as he spotted her. She could feel her heart pounding harshly against her chest as she returned the smile with one of her own.

Maybe you, I'm loving you

I have so many thoughts, I can't fall asleep

"You're right on time, the ship just docked. Shall we go?" 

"Yes, we shall." Jieun beamed and linked her arm with his, as they always did.

How, how, how should I tell you?

Do you hear me that I'm falling in love

As the two walked along the shore, the morning sun embraced them with its warmth. Jieun looked up at her companion who was currently gazing at the bright blue sea of Saipan with awe. She giggled under her hand at his expression that never gotten old. How nice it would be to stay together like this...

It's only you in my head, I keep missing you

I guess I love you, yoohoo~

I only see you, yoohoo~

I want to meet you as a lover and not a friend

Please look at me, yoohoo~

I can't take it anymore, yoohoo~

More than yesterday, more than today

I will love you tomorrow, oh my love~

The sun was beginning to set as they sat on the soft sand side by side. 

"No matter how many times I see it, it's beautiful." Luhan remarked, watching the sun set. 

"Yes, absolutely beautiful..." Jieun murmured, staring downwards...

I want to hold your hand

And walk down this street with you together

"Luhan..."

It's only you, really, now I want to tell you

I mean it, really, please know my heart

I want to always protect you

By your side

I guess I love you, yoohoo~

I only see you, yoohoo~

I want to meet you as a lover and not a friend

Please look at me, yoohoo~

I can't take it anymore, yoohoo~

More than yesterday, more than today

I will love you tomorrow, oh my love~

"Jieun...?"

"There is something I need to tell you."


Yoohoo~!