One

IT'S OKAY, IT'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

( A/N ... there is going back and present so, becareful not to get lost and the writing in Italic is in the past while the writing with no italic font is the present .. enjoy )

 

 

It's been two years ... 

Having to go back to where it all happened .... memories hurt even though you know it will not happen again.

The pain he once felt, why he could feel it again !! 

It wasn't the reason for him to go back is missing the place but ... it was all for one person and only him ....'Kim Jongin' .... if he has to go back and face his past, his cruel past, then he would face it just ... just to have him, to have JongIn in his life again...

 

****************************

 

" Do Kyungsoo"..... Kyungsoo heard someone calling him from the back. He was seated in a classy office with elegant furniture that made Kyungsoo gulp his saliva from how expensive it looked ... he felt strange... he felt poor and .... outcast ... he turned back to see an old lady dressed well, hair pushed back to a ponytail hair style, she was attractive for a lady with her age, comparing to his mother he thought ... 'if his mother had those clothes she'd look more attractive' ... 

" yes ... " he finally mumbled out after feeling himself taking more time than expected .. " y e s . " he mumbled for the second time doubting that his voice was heard in his first reply .. 

" oh, what a cute boy you are " the old lady stated as she took a turn and sat in front of Kyungsoo behind the table. That statement was enough to make Kyungsoo frown.. he doesn't like anyone to say that he's cute expect for ... 

" so, we are here to help you find a new family .." the old lady cut his thoughts and said " but with your age its a little hard... you understand ! " Kyungsoo sure understood, who wanted a broken teenager anyway ... he hummed in agreement. . " but we have this amazing foster house that can take you in .. Don't worry, they are really lovely and whoever lives there, feels like home" she continued after seeing no response on kyungsoo face, he was emotionless. . " I'd like to take you on a tour later if it's okay with you " she asked and waited for a response but all kyungsoo give her was a nod .... not enough of a reaction.  

 

Kyungsoo was staring, amazed of how everything looked beautiful around him that he had to pinch himself to make sure he was not dreaming ... he wasn't but this, Everything looked amazingly beautiful like in a fantacy dream .. 

As he entered the doors of the foster house, he first faced a big huge green colorful garden, hiss eyes couldn't open wider than it is already are then they, him and the old lady who aberrantly called jung HaeJin. They both advance to get further inside to the huge building in front of them. It was modern with beige and light brown paint, huge and small windows that looked so shiny and mirrored the shining sun.. it looked beautiful but that wasn't all, when they got inside, it was again huge ' why everything's huge in here' kyungsoo didn't believe his eyes, he never saw anything like this in his life ... ever .

"We're here " kyungsoo heard Mrs. Jung saying but he was still looking at the interior of the place, it looked elegant and beautiful. . He fell in love with the place.  

They both entered the room that turned into an office with another old lady who smiled brightly as they entered ... " oh my dear haejin ah ... how you've been " the other old lady advance to them raising her hands for a hug .. " oh darling i really missed you.. how long has it been " the second old lady said while hugging Mrs.Jung making Kyungsoo frown again for being ignored .. " it's been almost five months i guess, i'm so sorry, i was busy to give you a visit " mrs.Jung replied

" it's okay darling and oh " The second old lady said and stopped when she noticed Kyungsoo on the side standing awkwardly trying to not look at their Lovely reunion " Who do we have here, a handsome young man indeed " The old lady smile looking at Kyungsoo withdrawing from the hug.

" oh yeah, this is Do Kyungsoo, I brought him for you, i know this is the best place for him" Mrs. Jung explained smiling back " aw, is he staying here " The second old lady asked ... 

" if you allow him too " ... 

" Indeed he will, everyone are welcome at my home.. Kyungsoo baby, welcome to your new home" the Old lady said with wider smile on her face, she moved forward to where he was standing and took him in her arms to welcome him ... she was too sweet.. Something Kyungoo never had in his life.

 

**********************************

" Kyungsoo Hyung " he smiled at me, showing me his beautiful smile that i missed the most " i was waiting for you, i missed you so much " Jongin continued and took me in his arm holding me tight mumbling things like he saw me and he couldn't believe his eyes that i was here so, he end up running to me ..

" i missed you too, i promised you that I’ll be back " this time i replied and hugged him back ... 

Those moment of us meeting, i could not forget.... 

Jongin and his innocent smile ... his smile still the same, it didn't change and i was glad ... but ..

 

**********************************

 

" Hyung, come, let's go.. We have a lot to do.. ppalliiiiiyeoo " Kyungsoo rolled his eyes but it wasn't out of annoyance but from how childish Jongin was ... he's still a teenager after all .. Right

" I’m coming" ...

Both Kyungsoo and jongin spent the days together glued to each other. Going for outings in some parks Jongin likes, restaurants that jongin likes, Movies, clubs, friends... it was all what jongin Likes.... Kyungsoo was the happiest. 

Kyungsoo smiled like he never smiled before. Spending time with Jongin was the best, it was exactly what he needed to forget where he's at... 

" where are we going today " Kyungsoo asked while walking behind jongin who was grapping his hand excitedly taking him somewhere Kyungsoo doesn't know about.." jongin ah " ..

" Hyung you will love this, just follow me .. " jongin said sparing only one look and a smile toward Kyungsoo " faster Hyung " 

 

**********************************

 

" this going to be your room little man, hope you will like it" the old lady or the principle of the foster house Mrs. Shin said when they got to a room stated in the end of a long corridor .. Kyungsoo counted, there was five rooms to the left and five to the right ... is there more rooms??? He wondered silently as he followed behind Mrs.shin.

Kyungsoo nodded looking around the room. Study table near the window, bed in the other side with small table and a lamp light on it, cabinet..It was all  tidy and clean.

"Do you like it..." mrs.shin asked waiting for a reply. Since Kyungsoo arrived,  she had a separate meeting with mrs.jung about him and why he there now with them, he yet never spoke a word, he only nods and hums .. “I really like to know what you think young man " she continued with a reassuring smile ..

“It’s nice ..." Kyungsoo said, the only words for that day or for the week after it. He was still not comfortable in his new Home. 

 

**********************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter