Two

IT'S OKAY, IT'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N : don't forget,, the italic font are Kyungsoo memories )

 

" where am sleeping " ????

" With me ... " Jongin cheesily smiled yet still innocent.

" oh no, i am not sleeping with you .. " Kyungsoo nervously complained

" Wae ??????????????????????? "

" hmmp , just because ... " Kyungsoo didnt know how to explain, but he really felt nervous to be in the same bed with the younger ..

" Hyung, Why " Jongin asked desperataly waiting for an answer from the older who looked confused " you don't like sleeping with me " jongin said starting to feel little sad thinking that Maybe Kyungsoo doesn't like him close .. Maybe " i'll sleep on the sofa, you can take the bed " Jongin continued without giving a chance for the shocked Kyungsoo to speak and defend his case. in instant Jongin went to the bed and grabbed a pillow and blanket then headed to the sofa in the other side of the room but this time he felt a hand stopping him on his way. he glanced back to see Kyungsoo with parting lips and big wide eyes ' he always loved those features'. not wanting those thoughts to mess his mind more he gave a simple smile and pushed his hand away from Kyungsoo, he doesn't know why he felt anger, though the older did not really do or say anything wrong ..

" Jongin... " jongin heard the other mumbling his name stopping him from continuing toward the sofa " yea, Hyung .. " ....

" i never said i don't want to be with you " Kyungsoo hardly said

" it's okay, you doesn't need to explain anything " coldly Jongin said, still feeling hurt for some reason ....

" Jongin .... " Kyungsoo followed the other, he seized Jongin's shoulders to hold him back, stopping him from any move. his grip was tough on the other afraid if he loosened his grip, he might run away even though he's just few steps away and not going anywhere else, but the feeling of jongin upset, didn't let him feel good too " i'm sorry .. " Kyungsoo mumbled and pushed himself closer to the younger keeping no space between them, he felt his heart bouncing hard again as always since he came back to his hometown, since he first met joning again, his heart was always bouncing but ... " come, let's sleep " he took the pillow and blanket from Jongin grip and pulled him to go lay on the bed together ..

 

********************************************************

 

" i like you .. " Kyungsoo did not ever think that he would hear those words from anyone, who would ??? who would ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter