An Idol?

I'm Sorry
Please log in to read the full chapter

Because of a certain someone requesting more and me not wanting to let them down, I decided that since I also write wayy too short one-shots, I would continue on this with this chaper.  And I promise, I won't quit the story until I'm finished. (:  Please enjoy this continuation of I'm Sorry.
I love you and thanks for reading<3
~                                                     ~

 

 

      Waking up alone was never something Daesung loved but he had to deal with it.  Since he had resigned from his job that he worked with his father, he had no work to go to today.  That meant staying home by himself.  With nothing to do.  Until he smelled food, of course.
      Daesung got out of bed and pulled a shirt on, walking to the kitchen.
      "You thought I had already left for work didn't you?"  That wonderful deep voice spoke from the table.  Daesung blushed and looked down at his feet.  The man chuckled and stood.
      "Wait, where-"
      "Now, I have to go to work."  Seunghyun stated, placing a kiss on Daesung's head.  "But if you can eat in the car without making a mess, you can come to work with me today."  The older winked and Daesung grabbed his plate, following Seunghyun to the door.  Seunghyun reached for Daesung's plate but he pulled it away.
      "You can't put your shoes on and hold the plate at the same time."  Seunghyun told him.  He still hesitated.  "I'm not going to eat it, I already had my share."  Daesung slowly and cautiously handed the plate over and Seunghyun rolled his eyes, walking out the door with the plate.
      "Wait up!"  Daesung called, rushing to put his shoes on.
      Seunghyun waiting outside the door and when Daesung ran past him and stopped, looking around.  Seunghyun couldn't help but laugh.  Daesung turned and took the plate, pouting and walking to the garage.
      The ride was short and silent, other than the radio and Daesung fork scraping the plate.  The boy was done eating by the time they arrived at the shop and he set the plate in the back seat.
      "That was good, hyung."  He said, the left over taste off of his lips.  Seunghyun chuckled and grabbed the plate, taking it inside after locking the car.
      When he tried the door, it was unlocked and he backed up, examining the shop sign.
      "I thought he wasn't supposed to come today?"  Seunghyun asked himself, entering the shop.
      "Hello, welcome to-  Uh, hyung?  W-what are you doing here?"  Seungri stuttered, coming from behind the counter.
      "I told you that you didn't have to come today."  Seunghyun stated, walking to the counter and setting his keys and the plate down.
      "But I don't like staying home."  Seungri muttered, taking the keys and hanging them where Seunghyun always hung them.
      "Well, today you have a play buddy while I sort the truck order we got yesterday.  Don't forget you're still getting paid for working."  Seunghyun called as he walked into the storage room.
      "Hello Daesung!"  Seungri called, running over and shaking his hand.  "Hyung always talks about you.  You look older than he describes."  The younger giggled, walking back to the counter.  Daesung followed and sat on the stool Seunghyun usually occupied.  He checked for his lover's presence, then leaned towards Seungri.
      "What does he usually say about me?"  He asked curiously.
      "Like how adorable you are when you sleep.  And how he hates the way you-"
      "Seungri!  What did I tell you!"  Seunghyun yelled from the back, startling both boys.
      "Sorry hyung!"  Seungri called, lowering his voice to a whisper.  "He hates when you-"  A rolled up paper form smacked the younger in the back of the head and he stopped.  "Ow hyung!"  He yelled in protest.
      "Daesung, go get me the paper laying a top the boxes."  Seunghyun told him, staring murderously at Seungri.  Daesung hopped down and walked to the back, in search for said papers.
      "Seungri, are you an idiot?"  Seunghyun hissed, slamming the paper down on top of his head once again.
      "I'm sorry hyung!"  Seungri yelled, shielding himself.  When Seunghyun looked up, there were some men dressed in  black suits coming towards the door.  Seunghyun stopped and took a seat upon his stool.  He knew what was coming.

      "Hello, welcome to Top Shop, how may I assist you today?"  Seunghyun greeted the men walking in.  He didn't usually get customers like these, dressed in black suits and very buff, but he still welcomed any and all.
      "Do you know a boy by the name of Kang Daesung?"  One of them asked, seeming to be the leader.  He had on a dark grey suit and he was surrounded by the others so he must have been.
      "Yes, met him a week ago, why do you ask?"  Seunghyun responded, the boy beside him listening very intently and quietly.
      "I'd like it if you stayed away from him."  The man responded.
      "Why does it matter to you?"  Seunghyun asked, shifting his weight.  He saw out of the corner of his eye Seungri react and he had to keep himself from smiling.
      "I understand, from what he has told me, and from what I've observed, you don't know who I am?"
      "You look like someone's father."  Seunghyun answered, examining his face.  "Daesung's father, to be exact."  Seunghyun watched his reaction.  "I seem to be correct, as well.  Why have you come here?  To warn me not to marry your little princess?"  Seunghyun teased, knowing Daesung had to be everything important to this man, since that's what he was to Seunghyun.  His everything.  And his princess, of course.
      "No, I'm going to warn you to not let the public find out."  Daesung's father told him.  Seunghyun's eyebrows furrowed.
      "Oh, I get it.  You're rich and high class and you're embarrassed that someone like me wants to be with your little princess.  Like a drama."  Seunghyun continued to tease.  "Or maybe you're embarrassed that he's gay."
      "Listen, I don't have time for this right now, so please, just don't broadcast it, just keep your relationship on the down-low."
      "And why would I do that?"  Seunghyun crossed his arms.
      "Because I'm going to pay you.  How much do you want?"  The man was given a checkbook and he grabbed one of the pens on the counter, getting ready to write whatever Seunghyun wanted.
      "Three million."  The man coughed.
      "What?"  He asked.
      "I want three million.  You said how much I want, right?  Three million times zero.  Now if you're not a math genious, that roughly rounds to about... Nothing.  I don't want anything from you.  You can't pay me to cage my love for him.  But, if he wants me to hide it from the public's eye, I will do as pleases his heart, not your's."
      "Very well, bring him here."  The man flicked his fingers and two other men left to go to the huge black limo outside.

      "Hello again, fellow suited men."  Seunghyun greeted them, watching as the filed in and the noticeably dark grey suit stepped forward.
      "Where is he?"  He asked, staring at Seunghyun intently.
      "He should be here soon, why?"  Seunghyun asked, folding his arms and relaxing.
      "You broke the rules."  The man stated, slamming a newspaper down on the counter.

Please log in to read the full chapter