An Idol.

I'm Sorry
Please log in to read the full chapter

      Daesung walked down the street, sunglasses on and headphones in.  A store sign caught his eye and he stopped, staring at it.
      "Do you wanna go inside?"  Taeyang asked him.  The boy shook his head since he didn't recognize it and continued walking with the man to their hotel.

      "Where are we, Seunghyun?"  Daesung asked, pulling his hand away from his lover's grip.  The older walked up to the door and unlocked it, entering the store.
      "This is my shop."  Seunghyun said, holding his arms out and turning around, letting Daesung look around.
      There were so many things, it was like a thrift shop but everything was brand new.  All the clothes and accessories anyone could ever want was sitting in this small store.  "It's huge."  Daesung mumbled, turning to the older.  Seunghyun smiled and dragged the boy behind the counter and sat him on a stool.
      "We won't be open for a while."  The eldest smirked and s his arms around Daesung's waist.  The younger giggled and their lips collided, starting their next two hours together.
 

      A few days later, they were walking again, this time with Jiyong.  Jiyong had always went to a store when he was in debut and he wants to go back since they were in the area.
      "You remember it, don't you, Daesung?"  Jiyong asked him, both men turning to him.  He shrugged, putting his headphones back in and starting to play the latest game he had gotten addicted to.
      They entered the store and Daesung was having some form of deja vu.  He had been here before, he knew it.  He walked around the store, touching every little thing to try to get some form of realization.  When he heard his debut song playing over the speakers, he looked to Taeyang and it all came back to him.

      "This is it."  Seunghyun stated, holding both of Daesung's hands.  There was a huge smile spread across his face and he was so excited that he would finally get to be an idol alongside his own inspiration.
      "Thank you so much."  Daesung said, hugging his hyung.  Seunghyun hugged the boy, trying with all his strength to not let any tears fall.  "I love you."  The boy smiled after pulling away.  Seunghyun smushed his lips against the other's and they stayed like that until they called for the last minute boarders of the plane.  "Goodbye, Seunghyun."  Daesung said one last time, turning and walking away.  He ran to catch up with Taeyang.  When he turned to give Seunghyun that last goodbye wave, he saw the man sitting on the floor against the window, head in his hands.  Seungri was waving with one hand and supporting his boss with the other.  Daesung's heart shattered and he turned to go back, reaching out for the older.
      "Daesung, come on, we have to go."  Taeyang told him, grabbing hi

Please log in to read the full chapter