Do You Love Me?

I'm Sorry
Please log in to read the full chapter

      "So, you married me for nothing?"  She asked, finally understanding the situation.
      "They made me marry you, it wasn't my choice."  Daesung tried to explain.  "I'm sorry."  He then mumbled, turning his eyes to the ground.
      "Why would you want to be gay?  Isn't your father going to disown you for not only divorcing me, but cheating on me and being gay?"
      "My father already disowned me when I said I was gay at the age of ten.  He told me that I was living in his house strictly for business and pays me to keep it from everyone."  Daesung looked back at her.  "I'm really sorry it had to happen this way but I hate hurting him."
      His wife stepped towards him and took his hands in her's.  "But you're hurting me."  She persuaded, putting on a sad face.
      Daesung didn't want to say he didn't care, but he really didn't care how she felt about this.  She doesn't understand him and doesn't really love him.  Why should he care about her feelings?  Daesung sighed and pulled his hands away.  "My dad always told me to put the most important people first."  He concluded, turning away from her.
      "Who is he?"  She continued, trying her best to make him stay longer.
      "A man that I love and that loves me."
      "What makes him so special?"
      "He knows me better than I do and he knows just what to say and do."  He turned back to her.  "He can cook, clean, do laundry, take care of me, take me to work and back, and on top of that he owns his own business and lives in a big house with three cars that have below ten miles on two of the three."  Her eyes widened as he had listed just a taste of what his boyfriend could do.  "You can't even fix a bowl of cereal."
      She opened to say something but he interrupted her.  "Good luck surviving on your own."
      Daesung walked out the door and to his car, getting in and driving to Seunghyun's house.  When he pulled into the driveway, he broke down in tears, the car still on and his lights shining right on the garage door.

      Seunghyun stood behind the garage door as it opened, knowing his boyfriend had to be crying.  Daesung hated hurting people's feelings but Seunghyun was being hurt by Daesung's niceness.  Daesung didn't love her and all three of them knew that.  Daesung just could never bring himself to say it.  Until Seunghyun threatened to leave him, that is.

      "Time to go home?"  Seunghyun asked as he watched his lover pack the giant, unnecessary suitcase.
      "I don't want to."  Daesung sighed, standing and turning to his hyung.  Seunghyun smiled at the pout Daesung always had on his face these Sunday evenings.
      "Why do you still pretend to love her?  With your lying skills, you'd think she'd have a clue or suspicion."
      "You know she's stupid- And hey, I am not that bad."  Daesung put his hands on his hips and stuck his bottom lip out, causing his hyung to chuckle.  Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Daesung and placed a kiss on the top of his head.
      "I love you."  The older told him, hugging the boy tighter.  Seunghyun always had to fight tears in these moments because, even though he was tough, Daesung made him soft.  And being hurt by the one he loved so much and the one he was the most vulnerable to, killed him inside.
      "Hyung, are you alright?"  Daesung asked.  Seunghyun stayed silent, not letting the boy move.  "Hyung?"  He asked again.
      "Divorce her."  Seunghyun snapped all of the sudden.
      "What?"  Daesung asked wide-eyed as he pulled away.
      "Daesung, what do you have to worry about?  I have enough money to support three other people and myself and I can do all the house work.  Your father has already disowned you way before he forced you to marry her and you still stay with her."
      "Hyung, if you're worried, you're the only one-"
      "No, I'm not.  She's still there, obviously."
      Daesung was surprised at his hyu

Please log in to read the full chapter