chapter 4

the stag

YOUR POV

"Please, please, just tell me, what the hell are you up to!" I whined, following him. "Like I told you. Date."

"Stop the tricks Satan just take me home!" I reached for his shoulders to turn him face to me when he said, "We're here."

I looked up and saw this shop for exquisite outfits. "Really? You're gonna play with me? Fine. Two can play this game." He looked at me confused.

I looked back at him with a 'I WILL FREAKING WASTE YOUR MONEY ' stare and went inside before him. 

I searched for the most expensive (but elegant... I'm not good with outfits but I have a taste?! Or so I thought) dress I could find and threw it at him. He hold the hanger of the dress and examined it before looking at me with a questionable look, "Do you even ing wear a dress?" "Now that's a stupid question." Now he's examining me from up to toe. "Well, you look unrad. And without taste," I reached for another outfit without looking at the tag price. "and plain; what do you expect me to think of you?" 

I rolled my eyes. "I don't wear dresses." I muttered while still picking. "It's not like I need it... or I have money to buy one." I whispered the last sentence and taking out the another outfit that caught my attention and push it to his chest, "This. I like this." 

"Do you even know how to ing dress one?" 

"What the , stop cursing!" He hiss at me.

I smirked. "Is this the most expensive clothes you have?" I asked the staff, "One of the expensive ma'am."

"Oh? Can you please give me the most—" I was cut off with him, "Excuse me, but have the thought of a date for only one day came across your mind?"  

Damn this . I looked up pretending to think, "Oh, yeah. I do. Infact with one day only, I said 'I'll make the most of it!' so here," I smiled sarcastically at him and turned to the staff again, "As I was saying, the most expensive—"

"You're not gonna get that."

"Uhmm, but you brought me here?"

"Who said you're the one who's going to look for your dress?"

"Oh, so now you're my fashionista stylist. Okay, I get it,"

"No, because I will be the one who's going to pay for all your ty expenses. So I'm the boss."

"My expenses? Excuse me, you brought me here. And now you're scared to buy these 'ty expenses' of mine?"

"I'm not scared." "Then buy it." I looked at the outfit he was holding earlier.

" it." I heard and he gave the two dress to the staff. "It's on me."

"At the counter, sir."

 

OH SE HUN'S POV

"Okay, so where to next?" I heard her speak. 

"Okay, so the next destination is to look for your shoes. AND I WILL BE THE ONE TO PICK AND BUY." I looked at her, annoyed.

"What, scared to pay for another 'ty expenses' again?"

"No, you have no sense of fashion. Try improving and come back to me, ye?"

Her smile that was annoying the out of me earlier was gone and my turn to smirk. "Kaja." then I walked to a shop of shoes with her and bought her a pair. 

"You know this is getting weird." I turned to look at her with a questionable look. We're walking down the parking lot, "You, taking me out on a 'date' you said without even my permission and buying me an outfit... like, don't get me wrong but dates are better when you wear casual clothes." I just nod and took out my car keys as soon as I found the car. "What? Now you're not speaking." 

I opened the door and went inside. As soon as she sat at the front seat, "We're going out on a date." 

"Yeah, so why the hell do we need to wear clothes like this? And I did not agreed yet."

I looked at her then at the steering wheel, then back at her, "Have you even dated anyone?"

She blinked a couple of times (that I kinda find cute that I want to smash her head. kidding), "Of,ofcourse, like why not, I'm like- why did you ask?" 

She was stammering while answering my question and there I got the answer not from what she said but how she react.

Jump starting the car, we drove back home. My home.

YOUR POV

Putting on my pair of shoes and a one last look at the mirror, I went out to find the glorious devil sitting. "Ready?"

"You know I'm starting not feel good about this. This is weird. I wanna go home."

"What. You just wasted my money then go home? That's some you've got there."

"I'll take that as a compliment." and started walking away.

"Oi, where are you going?"

"Home."

"You did not." before I could reply he took my arm and turn me around, "You're going with me."

"You don't own me!" I started taking his hands off of my arms, "But I own the outfit you're wearing." and I started stripping off from this outfit, "You , just come with me alright! I'll take you back home after this, I promise, just, just give me your time tonight," I looked at his face. His pleading and begging face. 

"And promise me we will never meet each other again? And if we cross path we will just, just cross without saying anything?"

He looked at me, crazed at the idea I just made. "Okay. Please?"

"If that's the case, why not."

OH SE HUN'S POV

Seriously, this girl is freaking weird. Weird as in I need to call the mental hospital but I need her for the mean time. BUT SERIOUSLY?! Girls would die to be on her spot right now and she's asking me to become strangers again after this night?! Damn.

We headed out to our destination and as soon as we came, I went out first to open the car door for her. (As a show off ofcourse) I lended her my arms and she linked it with hers. She's probably confused with me, now. "What's wrong with you? Are you sick?" I heard her whispering. "Shut up, nobody asked for this." And I opened the big door revealing an elegant spacious room full of type A people like me. 

We started waking to our reserved table, "What the hell is she wearing?" I can hear her whispering, "That necklace is way too heavy, how'd she wear those?"

"That heels doe."

"Will you just shut up?" I gritted through my teeth and smiled as soon as we're now at the table. She just blinked and looked at me, "Here?"

"Yeah. Hi mom." I smiled at her, "Dad." I nod at him and looked at the girl beside me, 

"Greet." I whispered.

>chapter end