chapter 3

the stag

YOUR POV

"Oh god when is this guy gonna get out of his exquisite room," 

I never thought I'd be staying here at this 's house, mansion, whatever this is, but seriously?!

I should be at home.

Reading.

With a cup of tea on the other hand, I might add. Chilling!

But here I am, stuck in hell hole waiting for lucifer to get dressed. 

"good gracious, when are you planning to go out!" I shouted, this pancy- cake is corrupt! It's boring! And you can't help but to untouch these objects around this room because countless of estimations are running through my mind, 'God, look at this vase, I bet it's a limited edition,'

I was still in my thoughts when the door opened revealing the devil in his satanic red duvet, 'the color fits him', I laughed, mentally, right, the color of his shirt really does fit him, he's an .

"Oh praise the Lord! You're back! How's your trip to Netherlands? Any souvenirs you bought for me?" I said, I'm pissed off, seriously a one-piece douchebag he is.

"Missed me already? Chill baby girl, I just took a bathe," 

"I don't care! This isn't working! I want to go home!" I stomped my feet, I badly need to get home, rich stuffs and s aren't in for me, it makes me puke.

"No, you're not going anywhere."

"What?"

"We're going on a date,"

"What the hell dude, you have got to be kidding me!"

"Dead meat serious."

Gracious!

 

OH SE HUN'S POV

The thing is, I asked her to come here not because I was challenging her or stuff. She's just perfect. A perfect prop when meeting my parents.

My dad would usually say, 'Son, grow up,' and my mom would -in 'We never asked you to go out on a date with a highly background as ours yet you keep chasing girls with Prada! And the other problem is, after getting what you want, you're just gonna dump them and go chase another girl, but with different brand of shoes.' And then appa will agree and say he never raised a cocky, bastard, jerk like me (which is a compliment for me) so I said, "Well, save that up, I'm kind of up getting serious with someone right now." And they'd be like, "Yeah, yeah, tell that when you scheduled a dinner already for us and you two."

And here we are... at the mall.

ing stubborn. I am almost out of patience. Out of patience. 

If this girl won't stop being kid, seriously, I will ing grab her hair and pull her,

"1." My face getting serious. She raised a brow on me, still not moving, "Try me."

"2." Scratching my nape out of frustration. ',' I though, 'this isn't working.'

" it. Go home." I walked away.

"What? Hey!" I heard.

I smirked, I knew it. She doesn't know this place. This mall. I turned around, "Finished -ing around?"

She gulped, "Okay, here's the thing: I don't know what you're up to."

My eyebrows meet. "Uhh, so?" "Oh goddamit, I don't freaking know you, okay? And I don't know this freaking place. And I don't freaking know what you are up to, so please, mind sharing your plan?"

"Okay, here. If I tell you, would you even help and do as I say?"

"What are you, my mom?!"

"Exactly. So let's go, or we'll be late." I turned to walk away, leaving her trailing behind me.

>chapter end