chapter 1

the stag

I looked at the scene infront of me, jaw-dropped.

This guy's dumping such hot chick.

Hot, I mean, hot.

I was waiting for my friend to pay for her popcorn and drinks, while I'm here, standing few meters away from the guy who is dumping the lady who's now in a verge of tears.

Seems like, she was serious about her relationship with the guy, but sadly the latter doesn't.

And here I am trying to comprehend everything, to help or not to help? This guy and even the girl might be thinking It's not my business.

But, it's not bad to try. Can't I?

I shuffled while munching, wearing my 3D glass, 'I'm excited to watch 'How To Train You Dragon 2' but I need to do this.',

"Hey bruh, isn't it bad to dump such beautiful girl in a very urban and public place? Aren't you ashame of what you are doing?"

"And what is IT to you?"

As what I expected from a jerk.

"How 'bout I turn the question around first, what is it to you that you dump a girl who is actually an every man's dream? Shouldn't you be proud to have a girl like her?"

"Tch, I can get any girl I want."

"No sherlock, this world is not a wish-granting factory."

"Well, it is."

"Okay, sure, dumping a kind of woman. So dumb. No taste at all."

"Oh yeah? How about taste me then?" he jokingly said.

"I have a taste, I don't taste rancid olives, I'm not that cheap."

"I can buy you, your friend and this mall."

"I don't really care."

"You did not."

"Oh, got irritated, sorry for having a taste."

"I am every lady's dream."

"I did not know that."

"I can make you fall for me."

"Is that a joke or what? Dude, you just made a bad impression right here, right now, how am I suppose to fall for you? I don't think I'm falling for just some stupid act. For a jerk, I might add."

I saw him smirk, "Oh yeah? How about you pay a visit," he took out a card and gave it to me. "No," "What?" "I already told you, I'm not that dumb for you to play and trick."

I shake my head, "Not your typical lady."

"Then visit me and prove it."

And that's when happens.

>chapter end