chapter 2

the stag

I looked at the calling card I was holding.

'That ashol must've been grinning triumphantly while jet skiing home.' I thought, while walking upto the luxurious elevator.

"Seriously, what's wrong with rich kids? So much for the spotlight they take in." I muttered, while pressing the button to 25th floor.

After minutes, the door opened, revealing a big, I mean huge, flipping door infront of me.

My jaw-dropped again, how sight-seeing.

"Yes ma'am, what do you need?"

"Is this Mister- Uhm, Oh SeHun's? Right, yeah, Se Hun."

"Yes, but sadly, the owner gave us an order, all strangers and those who aren't connected to him, shall not be permitted to go inside."

"But he just asked me to go pay him a visit."

"We need an assurance from Mister Oh."

"But, bruh! You gotta let me in!"

"I'm sorry Miss, but rules are rules."

"Go ask your flipping boss!" I whined, I'm getting irritated from this guy.

'Like employee, like boss.' I shrugged.

"What the hell is the noise all about! I'm trying to get some sleep here!" The door opened revealing a hot motherflipper in his bed hair.

"I'm sorry for the disturbance, sir, but this young lady wouldn't like to go, wanting to go inside your condo."

The sleepy head turned to look at me, "9:00 in the morning, desperate aren't we?" His annoyed face slowly evolve, creepily smirking. "The deal is, 9:00 mister Oh SeHun."

"For girls it's 12:00!"

"So what am I then?"

"A bi?" "Go to Hell." "Come in," He looked at me expectantly, "Miss Aphrodite." He swayed his hands in the opened door, offering me to go inside.

"What's with the name."

"Never got your name." "Joy." I said.

"Joy? Just Joy?"

"I thought just pay a visit, not some getting-to-know stuffs?"

"It's a part of it."

"Whatever, you asked for my name, I gave it, done? Done."

"Why are you so cranky, Aphrodite?"

"Why are you so curious, Mister Bachelor?"

"You're always so moody, what's up with you? Your monthly?"

"No!" Seriously! What kind of human being would ask that randomly from a person he doesn't even know?!

"Then?" "Then?" "Please sit," He looked at me asking me to sit down, I did.

My eyes wandered around his so-called living room, which is so flipping huge! Estimating each furniture that I happened to look at, counting how much money he spend just to furnish his living room.

"Say, mister, are your parents are some holiday net-creep, business human beings who earn hundreds and thousands per hour?"

"Let's just say my parents are so great in negotiating with every big companies here in Asia, that they get to have pounds and big stash of money."

"What's their work? Is it illegal?"

"You said this is just a 'pay a visit'?"

"Yeah," "Then what's up with the interrogation?"

"I was just curious," "Says the moody who asked me, 'Why are you so curious, Mister Bachelor?'"

"Fine, you win, now, I payed a visit already, can I go home now?" He looked at me like I'm some weird animal, "You just sat here for like 2 minutes ago."
"But I did pay a visit. Now let's get over it and call it a day. Not to forget, we're strangers again." I smiled at him expecting him to let me go.

He looked at me, and clapped, the door closed.

"Say, Miss Aphrodite, your smile is alluring, I wanna know more than your mood swings."

Oh god, no please.

>chapter end