alternate ending

The Very Last

Without hearing the latter’s reply, he leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against Kyuhyun’s. Before he could do anything though, Kyuhyun pushed him away, making him land gently on the bed.

“NO! NO! I won’t do it unless you’re here with me! Please! There has to be some other way.”

“You said it so yourself, Kyu. It’s either you or I that have to die, and I know that you value your life.”

“Not as much as I value yours.”

“Please. You’re making this difficult. Just do it. I won’t be mad.” He grabbed the gun that was now resting on the bed next to Kyuhyun’s hand. He grabbed his hand and pointed it back at his chest.

“Young mast- YOUNG MASTER! WHAT’S GOING ON?”

“S-Sunny. Please leave.”

“No! CHO MARCUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

“I-I don’t know,” Kyuhyun sobbed, “please, protect him from a monster like me.” He begged.

Sungmin gasped at the latter’s words, and let go of the gun, making it drop. He hugged him and let the other sob freely in his arms. Both suddenly seemed oblivious to the world, and Sunny who was standing there with tears rolling down her cheek, when they heard a loud gunshot, followed by whimpers and screams.

“Hide Sungmin, now.” Kyuhyun ordered in an urgent whisper.

“Where are you going?”

“He only wants to speak to me. He thinks I’m taking too long,” he glanced at Sungmin, “to complete my mission. Quick, now go hide him.”

Sunny grabbed the gun and pulled Sungmin away to hide, and Kyuhyun soon rushed downstairs, faced by a dead servant, and others cowering in the corner.

“Boss. What are you doing?”

“Do you not realise how important this task is?”

“I said I was working on it.”

He scoffed. “Working on it? I’ve heard about your relationship with the boy. Don’t forget that even though you’re the best in the agency, I still have watch dogs looking at every little thing you do.”

Kyuhyun gulped.

~

“I can’t take it anymore Sunny. What if Kyuhyun’s hurt?” Sungmin muttered exasperately.

“Kyuhyun?”

“Huh? Yeah, Kyuhyun.” He froze in sudden realisation and saw Sunny sternly staring at him, clearly waiting for an explanation. He sighed, and began explaining.

Once he had finished explaining every little thing Kyuhyun had told him, there was a pause of silence, before and loud grunt.

“I told you to kill the son of my biggest enemy, thinking that you were the most professional one out of the others, and believing that you were the last to have ever been manipulated by these people.”

“He’s different. He isn’t who you want.”

“Like hell he’s different. Changmin was right. But he didn’t just turn you soft. He made you into a .”

Kyuhyun growled, and Sungmin’s breathing hitched and he faced Sunny, “I’ve got to go down and help him.”

“N-No. He ordered us not to.”

Sungmin replied with dry laugh, “Like I follow orders.” He retorted, and turned to run out.

~

“Like hell he’s different. Changmin was right. But he didn’t just turn you soft. He made you into a .”

Kyuhyun growled. “You’re wrong,” he said lowly, “he never made me anything. I chose to be who I am now, but because of him, I chose to be a better person.”

“That’s the most stupid bull I’ve heard in a long time. Do you really think that you should defy me after what I’ve done? Do you think-” he abruptly stopped, and his snarl turned into a menacing smirk, “I don’t need you anymore Cho Kyuhyun. I’ll finish this assignment myself.”

Kyuhyun confusedly stared at his boss, and followed his gaze, only to see Sungmin standing a few metres away from him. “Leave now Sungmin.”

“No.” he replied stubbornly, but fear was distinctly heard as he saw the gun pointed to him.

“Young master! Young master! Marcus said-” Kyuhyun followed the voice of the person who was calling Sungmin. He saw the sudden shock that came across her face as she saw the man pointing the gun at her young master, “A-Appa?”

Appa? Kyuhyun thought, and faced his boss, who’s eyes were wide.

“What are you doing?” Sunny said, in a cold, venomous voice.

“Well I haven’t seen you since… I disowned you and kicked you out. Shocking to see that you decided to work for people like him.” He spat back.

“I don’t think like you. Why do you have to kill him?”

He smirked even wider, “Let’s just say that his parents own me something in which they haven’t given me yet, and this is their punishment for the overdue payment.”

While his boss was talking to Sunny, Kyuhyun slowly shuffled towards Sungmin, trying to attract as little attention as possible. He was only a foot away when he was realised but before his boss could do anything, he dived and used his body as a shield to protect Sungmin from any possible bullets. He shut his eyes tightly, waiting for the bullets to pierce through his skin, but all he heard was the gunshots, and felt no pain.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw Sungmin under him, shaking uncontrollably, with tears streaming down his face. From all the proximity and intensity that he was experiencing, he collapsed next to the smaller man, and panted heavily. He looked around, expecting to see his boss, pointing the gun at either himself of Sungmin, but was met by a silhouette, where the boss stood before, covered in a pool of blood. He then looked around and saw Sunny with her eyes widened and the gun that she was holding previously still pointed at where she had fired.

“Y-You killed you dad.”

“I…”

“I’m sorry you had to experience this.” He stated softly.

“Is Sungmin okay?” she asked quietly.

“Probably a bit traumatised, but other than that, he’s fine.” He replied, staring at the sad man, who had crawled into a ball and shook in fear.

“I’m going to call the police. You guys go back to your room.”

~

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah. Thank you Kyuhyun.”

“You should thank Sunny too. I’m sorry you had to experience that. You shouldn’t have gone down.”

“You would’ve died.”

“I’m sor-” Kyuhyun was halted, when Sungmin ran to him and hugged him, before kissing him on the lips.

“I love you. P-Please don’t kill anyone anymore.” He sobbed, although he still sounded scared.

“I decided not to from the first time I saw you. I love you too Sungmin. More that you know.”

For a long time, they stayed there, hugging and enjoying each other’s presence. “You should get cleaned up, Min. You look like a complete mess.”

The latter chuckled, “You don’t look too good yourself. But yeah, I need to go get washed up.”

“Is your heart alright?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you really have to go in a week?”

“Kyu…”

“I can’t live without you Min. When I saw him pointing the gun at you, I felt like my world was tearing to pieces.” He said, broken, “I don’t know what I would do, if you’re no longer by my side anymore.” He continued, falling into a whisper.

“Kyu… I’ll still be with you, even though it isn’t physically.”

“But, I want to touch you. I want to feel you next to me.”

Sungmin only leaned forward and gently pressed his lips on his. “Let’s not think about this until a week’s time.”

~

“Where are you going?” Kyuhyun grunted groggily.

“It’s Sunday.”

“Hospital?” He asked, sounding a bit more awake.

“Yeah.”

“Let me come with you.”

“It’s okay. You’re tired. Besides, this one may take longer.”

“Why?”

Sungmin smiled, “It just will.”

“I’m still coming with you.” Earning him a cute laughter.

~

“Sungmin-ah! Are you ready for you operation?”

“Operation?”

His only reply was a short smile, before his boyfriend’s attention averted to the doctor, and giving him a nod.

“Bye Kyuhyunnie. Wish me luck.”

“I don’t know what for. So I will not wish you any luck.” He replied stubbornly. Sungmin rolled his eyes and lightly slapped him on the stomach, before following the doctor into the surgery room.

~

Kyuhyun opened his eyes. He had been in the waiting room for hours and just woke up from his sleep. He looked around to see a bunch of girls giggling near him.

“Yah, isn’t that Cho Kyuhyun?” One of the girls asked, trying to be quiet.

“Omo, it is!”

“He looks so hot.”

“Too bad he’s a bad boy.”

“But wouldn’t that be the perfect love story? A good girl turns a bad boy good?” The girls squealed, and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. He suddenly thought of Sungmin.

Lee Sungmin. He was a polite, diligent, submissive boy who only cared about other people’s happiness before his own. And then there was him. Cho Kyuhyun. He was a heartless boy who cared not of anyone’s happiness. He did things, in which he found pleasurable, and most of it was hurting people, or vandalising things- that all change, however, when the he met the latter. Lee Sungmin was a rich and bubbly kid. Kyuhyun, on the other hand was a poor and rude kid. They were the complete opposites, yet they completed each other’s world.

Kyuhyun tried to hide a smile that was forming, his love story WAS in fact, technically a clichéd where, ‘a good girl turning a bad boy good’, only it was a good boy, instead of girl. So, his love story, is after all perfect, according to what the girls had said.

“A-Ahjussi.” Kyuhyun looked down to see a little girl with a tear-stained face.

“What’s wrong?” he asked gently.

“O-Omma… I can’t find her.”

“What about your Appa?”

“I only have my Omma.”

“Ne? Okay, let’s go and find her, shall we?”

She nodded. “What’s your name?”

“Eunji.”

“Wow, that’s such a pretty name. My name’s Kyuhyun. Is that a pretty name?”

Eunji let out a small giggle, forgetting a bit about her mother. “Nooo. Pretty is for girls, Kyu Ahjussi.”

“B-But aren’t I pretty?”

“No. You’re handsome.”

“Then why are you calling me Ahjussi?” He asked, slightly pouting.

“Because you’re old!” She retorted, giggling when Kyuhyun touched his heart and pretended to cry.

“I want you to call me Kyu Oppa from now one okay, Eunji? Because I’m not old!”

“You are old. But I’ll call you Kyu Oppa, because you’re nice!” Kyuhyun smiled, and held the little girl’s hand, he saw on the side that the girls who was fan-girling over him before stared at him admiringly and he suddenly felt nauseous.

~

“Her mother just passed away.” The nurse whispered.

“What?” he asked, staring at the little girl who was sleeping on the chair.

“She was having an operation, but she didn’t make it.”

“Then what about her?”

“S-She’ll have to go to orphanage.”

“Isn’t there another way?”

“Someone can adopt her. Look, we can’t find any of her relatives, and her mother has passed away. There’s nothing we can do.”

~

2 days had passed, and Sungmin was still in hospital. The surgery, in which no one would tell him about, went successfully and Kyuhyun was finally allowed to go in a meet him.

He woke up early and started to get dressed. He stared at the figured sleeping soundly next to him, and debated on whether he should wake her up. He knew it wasn’t the right thing to do, when he decided to bring the girl back to Sungmin’s house, without Sungmin’s approval, but he felt pity.

So, as soon as the girl found out that she was motherless an hour later, he went straight to the receptionist, and filled in a form for permission to become a guardian for her, and for the next 2 days, they were inseparable. She would cry and ask for her mother to come back, but Kyuhyun would always soothe her and calm her, making Eunji exceptionally entrusting her life in his hands.

“Eunji-ah.”

She slowly opened her eyes, and let out a cute yawn. “Kyu Oppa?”

“D-Do you want to meet your other oppa?”

~

“Kyu?”

“You’re awake?”

“Why are you standing behind the door? Are you hiding something?”

“Yeah.”

“What is it?” Sungmin asked, trying to look around him.

“I’ll tell you after you tell me what the surgery was about.”

“I-I got a heart transplant.” He replied with a smile, “I wanted it to be a surprised.”

Kyuhyun let out a shaky breath, tears formed in his eyes, but they were all happy tears. He walked straight to his lover and the door automatically closed, he hugged him tightly, completely forgetting about his surprise.

There was a loud knock, breaking the long hug. “KYU OPPA! CAN I COME IN NOW?”

Sungmin stared at Kyuhyun with shock. Why was there a little girl’s voice? Is she his child? Many questions ran through his mind and when Kyuhyun opened the door to reveal a cute, bubbly girl, he couldn’t help but smile.

“What’s this?”

“Her Omma died, during an operation.” He whispered, making sure that the girl didn’t hear them speak, “she has no one left. I decided to take her in. I’m sorry for not discussing it with you.”

“What’s her name?”

“Eunji.”

Sungmin broke into a smile. “Eunji?” the said girl looked up from fiddling with her dress.

“Wow, you look so pretty.” She beamed.

“Thank you oppa.”

“Yah, why does he get to be call oppa at first meetings, but I was Ahjussi?”

She giggled, “That’s because you look old!”

Sungmin laughed at the relationship between the two. “So is she staying with us?”

“Yeah, I hope you don’t mind.”

“I don’t, but Omma and Appa…”

“Don’t you think we should move into our own house?”

“What? Isn’t this too sudden?”

“But aren’t we like a family now? We’re together, we practically have a child. All we need is a family home to complete this little world.”

Sungmin grinned and hugged him, “Let’s do that then.” He replied.

“Eunji wants to join in on the hug too.” The girl interrupted, pouting.

The lovers laughed and she crawled onto the bed, hugging them, as though they were her actual parents. Eunji laid comfortably next to Sungmin on the patient bed, and Kyuhyun sat on a chair next to them, holding his lover’s hand. They spoke about nothing and before they knew it, the sun had set and the little child was getting sleepy.

She yawned. “You should go to sleep now, little princess.” Sungmin said, running his fingers through her wavy black hair.

“I’m not tired.” She whined, but her eyes, were drooping as she said that.

“Are you sure?”

“M-Maybe just a little. Goodnight Min- Omma, Kyu- Appa. I love you.” She whispered, before falling into a deep sleep.

The lovers were shocked at what the girl had addressed them as. Sungmin glanced at Kyuhyun who smiled and gave him a peck on the lips before telling him to go to sleep.

There, laid the three people, fast asleep, where to everyone, seemingly looking like the perfect family.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is a bit random lol xD but i just wrote what was on my mind, and i didnt really have a plan on what was going to happen sorry!!! please forgive me

ATTENTION!!!

DO YOU GUYS WANT A PREQUEL AS TO HOW KYUHYUN AND SUNGMIN MET WHEN THEY WERE A CHILD? SOMEONE (Gyaaaa) ACTUALLY REQUESTED THAT I WRITE HOW THEY MEET, AND WHAT THEY DID IN THE 1 WEEK TOGETHER. I HAVE SOMETHING IN MIND AS TO HOW THEY MET, AND IF YOU WANT I WILL WRITE IT UP FOR YOU GUYS!! and also if you want me to write something else, or add to something, dont be afraid to leave a comment below and i'll get to it as soon as possible ^^

Yeah.. so if you want me to write a prequel about them, just let me know. C: thank you to all the subcribers, upvoters, commenters and silent readers ^^ as long as you guys enjoyed it, then i'm really happy to write for you guys :DD stay safe and healthy and i shall see you guys soon >.<