original ending

The Very Last

Without hearing the latter’s reply, he leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against Kyuhyun’s and pushed his finger, that was on the trigger.

“NOOOO!” Kyuhyun yelled, as he realised what he had done.

Sungmin gasped, and within seconds, he fell on the bed. He was writhing in pain and for the first time since he remembered, Kyuhyun sobbed.

“Sungmin. Stay with me. Please. I love you. So much. Sungmin…” he begged.

Sungmin weakly reached out and touched Kyuhyun’s face. “I love you too, more than you know. I’m sorry this had to happen.” He slowly closed his eyes, and fell into an eternal sleep.

Kyuhyun laid his head on Sungmin’s stomach and bawled his eyes out. Only when the phone rang, did he lift his head up and answer.

“What?” He asked, rudely, thinking that it was his boss.

“Hello? Is this Sungmin?” Kyuhyun looked at the the phone confusedly, and realised that it was Sungmin’s phone and not his.

“Ah, he’s busy. Who’s this?”

“It’s Dr Park. I’m just calling to bring some good news.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, we have found a heart donor for him. This operation will have a high chance of being successful, so I think that he’d be very happy to hear this.”

“O-Oh. Okay. I’ll get him to call you later.” Kyuhyun replied lifelessly, before hanging up.

“You could’ve survived, Sungmin-ah. If you had waited 10 more minutes. You could’ve survived. You could’ve gone on that trip you’ve dreamt of. You could’ve gone sky diving. Everything. If you had waited 10 more minutes.” He whispered, brushing Sungmin’s bangs away from his face.

~

He was back. To the office where he was assigned to kill Sungmin. He was about to enter, until he heard voices.

“How’s Kyuhyun doing?”

“Fine.”

“My money?”

“In that suitcase.”

“Thanks.”

“It’s a shame that you gave Kyuhyun to me. He has a dark aura. It’s good for the job.”

“Is that it?”

“He has killed many people. Aren’t you proud?”

“Why would I be proud?”

“Well he is your… son.

Kyuhyun’s ear perked up. But he said that they were dead. With eyes full of betrayal and anger, he barged into the room to see a shocked old man holding a suitcase and his smirking boss.

“You’re my dad?”

“Kyuhyun-ah.”

He ignored him and faced his boss. “You lied to me?!”

“Of course, how would you join this academy if I said that your father sold you to me?”

“What about my mother?”

“I killed her.” He said simply. Kyuhyun became furious. He clenched ontot he gun that he was holding from before, and without thinking, he pointed it to his boss and shot him the heart 4 times, causing an instant death. He then moved and pointed to his father, who stared back afraid.

“Please, K-Kyuhyun. It wasn’t meant to be like this. I needed the money, and he killed your mother. He was going to kill you but I said I’d sell you to him, as long as you don’t die. And he agreed. Please. I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun;s hands trembled, and put down the gun.

“Never, talk to or face me ever again, or I will make sure you’ll be going where the boss, mum and… Sungmin are.”

~

7 years later

Kyuhyun woke up early and set out to the orphanage. He took a quick shower and thought of the dream that he had. Weird.

When he arrived, he was greeted by the 13 year old Sandeul.

“Hey, shouldn’t you be running along to class, Ducky?”

“I was waiting for you, Hyung.”

“Hmm, not a good enough reason.”

Sandeul laughed, but it soon faded away, “I went to see Sungmin Hyung today.”

Kyuhyun smiled sadly. “How was he?”

“The same as always.”

He sighed, “You know, You look more and more like Sungmin.”

Sandeul laughed, “Sungmin was much more good looking. I was always jealous of Hyung’s personality and looks.”

“Who wouldn’t be?” Kyuhyun muttered, “Anyways, you should go back to class.”

“Ne~ bye Hyung!”

“Behave.”

“Kyuhyun Oppa!”

Kyuhyun turned to see who was calling him. “Oh Seohyun! Good morning!”

“Morning! Did you hear?”

“About?”

“Sungmin’s murderer.”

Kyuhyun gulped, “No?”

“It was someone by the name of Cho Yuhan.”

“D-Dad?”

“That’s your dad? Omo, I’m so sorry, oppa.”

“It’s okay, we’ve broken contacts anyways, I was just shocked.” Did he really pretend that he was the murderer, for me?

“Oh, okay then. So, do you still love him?”

Kyuhyun smiled, “More than anything. Hey, I think I’m going to go out for a bit okay? Maybe get this air conditioners working again. It’s so hot today, and there’s not even any cool breeze.”

“Okay, bye oppa.”

~

“Sungmin-ah. Long time no see.”

“I had a dream about you.”

“It felt so real.”

“Were you actually there?”

“I miss you Sungmin. I’m sorry for that day.”

Kyuhyun continued mumbling words of regret and sadness, and after a while, he decided to go back.

“I’ll talk to you some other time. I love you.”

He walked back to the footpath and waited for the pedestrian light to go green, however before it turned green, he was pushed onto the road by an unknown person, and untimely hit by a truck. Everything went so slowly for Kyuhyun, as he fell to the ground. He stared up to a blinding light and and tear slipped out of his eyes.

“I love you Sungmin.” He whispered.

Suddenly there was a light cool breeze that hit him.

I love you too.

Kyuhyun smiled, Is that you Sungmin Hyung? Don’t worry, I’ll meet you soon.

As if he had heard his thoughts, it started to rain, for the first time in months, it rained heavily. It seemed as though Sungmin was crying.

It was time. Kyuhyun was finally able to see his beloved after 7 years. He closed his eyes, and allowed death to come to him, as he laid there with a ghostly smile still lingering on his lips.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yupp, so this was the original ending that was uploaded before! i'll post the alternate ending in the next chapter right now ^^