Chapter 2

Dragon Winning Baby Panda Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong fidgeted in his chair as he looked at his watch and it shown 1 am. Seungri still didn't come back home. What if Seungri didn't come back home? What should he told his family? God, his parents will kill him and Jiyong shudder at the thought. Jiyong bite his lips hard and constantly looking at the main door of his house.

 

"Aish. That troublesome idiot." Jiyong said and grabbed his jacket quickly to go out to search for Seungri.

 

 

At the entrance of Jiyong house gate. 

 

"You sure this is your house?" Youngbae asked Seungri.

 

"Umm.. Yeah... I'm sure." Seungri said looking at the house and back at Youngbae again.

 

"Alright. Go inside quick, its cold outside here." Youngbae said and smiling warmly at Seungri.

 

"N-No you go home first, t-then I'll go inside." Seungri stuttered cutely.

 

"No, you go inside first then I'll go home. I want to make sure you go inside safe." Youngbae said softly.

 

"O-okay. T-Thank you for helping me Y-Youngbae-shi..." Seungri said and smiled beautifully that Youngbae fall for. "Umm.. here y-your jacket.." Seungri added and gave Youngbae his jacket back that he lend when he noticed Seungri shivering from the chilly night winds.

 

"Just wear it" Youngbae said gently and took the jacket and put it around Seungri again gently. "You can give it back to me, when we meet again. I'm sure we'll meet each other again." He continued.

 

"B-but-" Seungri want to protest but blushed when Youngbae put his fingers on his lips.

 

"No but." Youngbae said and smiled. HIs fingers still on Seungri lips. "Oh, you have a soft lips, I bet it taste sweet too."

 

Seungri blushed more hearing what Youngbae said.

 

"Opps. Did I said that out loud again? Hehe.." Youngbae said and made a fake shocked face.

 

Seungri giggled when he saw Youngbae face. He don't know why but the man in front of him is really funny and sweet. If only Jiyong treat him like this....

 

"Cute." Youngbae blurt when he heard Seungri giggled.

 

"Hmm.. w-what cute?" Seungri asked confused.

 

"Nothing." Youngbae said and smiled. "Go in, its late already." 

 

"O-okay. T-Thanks again, Y-Youngbae-shi." Seungri said.

 

"Just call me Youngbae hyung." Youngbae said.

 

"O-okay. B-Bye Youngbae hyung." Seungri said and ran inside the house.

 

 

Jiyong was just about to opened the main door, when suddenly it opened from outside and Seungri step in. Their eyes meet, but Seungri quickly avert his eyes away when he saw Jiyong cold gazed at him and looked furious.

 

"Where the hell did you go?! Do you know what time is it now?!" Jiyong yelled angrily.

 

Seungri wants to say something but his voice wouldn't come out.

 

"What?! Are you mute now?! ANSWER ME!!" Jiyong screamed loudly making Seungri feel fear and scared.

 

"I-I'm s-sorry." Seungri stuttered not looking at Jiyong face.

 

"Forget it. I don't want to hear your pathetics sorry. Like its the only word in your dictionary." Jiyong said.

 

Seungri looked at the floor with his body shaking.

 

"Go inside now and sleep." Jiyong said more like ordered him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter