Chapter 1

Dragon Winning Baby Panda Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong scowled his face in depressed. He didn't want to go home and meet with that wife of him. He didn't want this marriage thing. He just agreed to marry that Lee Seungri because he want to make his parents happy. Who would want to marry a complete stranger all of sudden. Plus he didn't even love the person he was married to, he only love one person in this world. 

 

Jiyong sighed thinking about his first love. He only meet him once when he just a little brat. His baby Hyun. "Where are you Hyun... How did you look like now...?" Jiyong whispered to one in particular.

 

Jiyong parked his car at the garage. 

 

 

Seungri winced at the slammed door to their room by his husband.

 

Husband? He still couldn't accept that he is now married to this evil.

 

"J-Jiyong-shi... W-welcome home..." Seungri stuttered.

 

Jiyong just glared at Seungri and ignored him. He undress his work clothes and changed to more comfortable shirt. He threw his clothes to the floor without caring where it land. Seungri looked at the clothes and picked it up gently to put it in the laundry. 

 

Jiyong sat in the living room and grabbed the remote to switch on the TV, he watched some random channel without interested. Seungri was in the kitchen, preparing dinner for the two.

 

"J-Jiyong-shi.. D-dinner is ready..." Seungri said.

 

"I'm not hungry." Jiyong said and stood up without looking at Seungri. "I'm going to do my works, don't bother me." He added coldly and leaving Seungri alone in the living room.

 

Seungri bite his lips hard, trying to control himself from crying. He don't know why his husband treat him this bad like he was a outsider. Jiyong never touch any of his food that he prepared, like he is disgusted by it. Jiyong never want to be close with him like he is dirty. Seungri clean the tables and threw away the food that he cooked. He didn't even eat it. He didn't feel hungry and appetited at all. Without he realized, his tears fall down while he washed the dishes.

 

Its hurt... Omma...why did he treat me like this...Did he hate me that much...? Why did he agree to marry me if he hate me...? I miss you Omma...I really miss you...

 

 

Seungri made a coffee for Jiyong. He walked slowly to Jiyong work room at the second floor carefully. He knocked the door gently and opened it, Jiyong didn't even bother to look at him and just continued to read some of the articles.  Seungri make his way to Jiyong desk.

 

"I-I make you coffee-" Seungri didn't finished his word as he suddenly stumbled upon something and make him drop the coffee with a loud sound.

 

"YAH!" Jiyong yelled angrily.

 

"I-I'm s-sorry." Seungri quickly apologized and picked the glass flake.

 

"Where did you put your eyes?! Can't you even do something perfectly?!" Jiyong snapped.

 

"I-I'm sorry." Seungri apologized.

 

"Sorry? Is that the only words you can said? Didn't I told you to not bother me! Who told you to make me coffee?! I didn't need it. Even if I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter