Chapter 4

Dragon Winning Baby Panda Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously

He pulled Seungri head close to him and examined his wound. Seungri blushed and just let Youngbae caressing his forehead. Without him realizing, someone was looking at the scene with unreadable expressions while gritting his teeth inside of luxurious black car not far from there.

 

“It’s okay, it didn’t hurt that much anymore.” Seungri said in tiny voice. He tried to distance the closeness between him and Youngbae because he feeling uncomfortable.

 

“Okay, it’s good to hear.” Youngbae said and patting Seungri head gently. This gestures made Seungri blushed cutely.

 

Jiyong couldn’t bear to see the scene anymore. He pressed the gas and pulled his car exactly in front of Seungri. The sudden stopped made the two and people around threw a looks. Jiyong opened his the door from his driver seat with his handsome face staring at Seungri.

 

Seungri was shocked when he saw Jiyong sudden car appeared and stopped in front of him and Youngbae. His heart racing faster when he saw his husband face looking furious at him.

 

What did I do wrong?

 

“Are you done flirting?” Jiyong said with his face cold and expressionless as usual.

 

Seungri eyes widen when his husband accused him flirting with other man. He was about to defend himself but Jiyong cut him by grabbing his hand tightly and shoved him inside the passenger seat harshly and closed the door hardly.

 

Youngbae looked at the scene with a dumbfounded face. Jiyong looked at Youngbae with a hard death glared before he entered into the driver seat and drove away without a word to the other.

 

“Who is that man? What is his relationship with Seungri?” Youngbae asked to no one but himself.

 

 

 Along the way home, Seungri just being silence just like a doll. Jiyong glanced at him once in a while, checking on him. The scene of his husband blushing and smiling with the other man just now kept on playing in his mind.

 

He felt his anger risen.

 

Who is that man? Why did he smile at him and never smile at me? He should only show his beautiful smile at me!!

 

Suddenly there’s a loud ring from Jiyong phone. He quickly answered it. Seungri glanced at his husband with curious stare when his husband end the call and turn the way from their home. Jiyong seemed to notice his wife stare, looked at him.

 

“We’re going to my office for a while. I need to sign some paperwork urgently.” He said.

 

“Okay.” Seungri said with a soft voice.

 

Jiyong turn on the left signal and pulled the steering wheel for parked his car near the lobby.

 

“Come one, I don’t want you to be alone in the car.” Jiyong told his wife to follow him to his office room when Seungri just sat inside the car looking blank.

 

Seungri walked behind his husband with his head looking down. He felt uneasy when people was looking at him. People were looking at him from head to toe, some of them gave him a lustful glance making him feel scared. Seungri walked faster and tried to be close with his husb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter