Chapter 3

Dragon Winning Baby Panda Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drive to the YG Academy was silence. Jiyong is driving the car and sometimes he glance at the nervous man beside him. Seungri fidget cutely in his seat when the car stop in front of the YG Academy gate entrance. The luxurious black car gaining everyone attention, since its not normal to see someone with luxurious car in the YG Academy, and they were wondering who is it.

 

"You want to go or not??" Jiyong asked coldly.

 

"I...I..." Seungri stuttered nervously when he peeked at the window that people were looking.

 

"Don't mind them, they won't eat you so don't be scared." Jiyong said trying to make his wife less nervous.

 

"O-okay.." Seungri said but still didn't make a move to step out from the car.

 

"YAH! You want to make me late for my work?" Jiyong said in raise voice.

 

"S-sorry. I'll go now." Seungri said afraid that his husband would be angry again.

 

Seungri step out from the car gaining more attention from people. Seungri looked down in embarassed, he was about to close the car door but Jiyong called him.

 

"Wait for me here later, don't go anywhere." Jiyong told him. Seungri just nodded his head cutely. "Now go, you'll be late. Don't be too nervous"

 

"Thank you for sending me." Seungri said with a beautiful smiled making Jiyong stunned and his heart beat fast looking at it.

 

"S-see you later." Jiyong said and stuttered a bit before he drove away leaving Seungri alone and became nervous again.

 

 

Seungri bowed his head and walked slowly passing the eyes that watching him curiously, and whispering about him. He ignored it and just continued to walk while looking down and didn't realize someone was in front of him. 

 

Seungri bump into someone and was about to fall down but the man grab his hand quickly and put his hand around Seungri small waist.

 

"Opps. Careful Seungri." The man said near Seungri ears.

 

Seungri blushed and shivered from the man husky voice near his ears, but looked up to see the man face suspiciously.

 

"H-How did you know my name?" Seungri asked and looked up and was shocked to know who is it.

 

"We meet again, Seungri. It must be fate." Youngbae said and smiling at Seungri.

 

"Y-Youngbae-sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter