Chapter 5

Dragon Winning Baby Panda Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CLING! CLANG! CLING! CLANG!

 

The sound of plate, glass, bowl and frying pan being throw or drop could be heard from the kitchen, it was so loud that Seungri could heard it from the bedroom. He felt really anxious and worried at what happened inside the kitchen where his husband were, making a dinner for him. He hope Jiyong could make something edible to eat.

 

CLING! CLANG!

 

“!” Jiyong yelled from the kitchen.

 

Couldn’t wait and bear to hear it any longer, Seungri climb off from the bed, and step out from the bedroom and went to the kitchen to see how his husband doing.

 

“Aish! Stupid egg, how come you became so black?? Is this even edible?” Jiyong cursed at the scramble egg that was burn.

 

Seungri couldn’t help but to giggles seeing his usually cold and handsome husband, being this cute and frustrated just because of egg? Jiyong turned around when he heard a cute and beautiful giggles, he blushed when he saw his wife. Damn his cold images!

 

“Y-You! What are you doing standing and walking here? Didn’t I told you to stay put on the bed? What if you fall down on your way here? Huh? You’re sick, so you must rest!” Jiyong scolded him, making Seungri to pout his lips and looked down at the floor.

 

Jiyong looked at the delectable pouted lips, and growled. Really, this wife of him. How can he be so damn adorable?

 

“You want to be kiss again?” Jiyong asked.

 

“W-What?” Seungri blushed and stuttered cutely.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter