Trying It

The Bass [HIATUS]

Beenzino’s Suite

Jun was sitting on his bed watching Zino pace back and forth.

“Zino.” She called him, she’s been watching him for over 10 minutes.

“Yea?” He asked her.

“Are you okay?” She asked while standing up and slowly walking towards him

“I’m fine.” He quickly said.

“Are you sure?” She asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

She saw him calm down a bit, “Yes, you don’t have to worry about me. I’m just happy you’re not hurt.” He laid on his bed while looking up at the ceiling.

“Why are you so worried about me?” She asked as she laid next to him.

“I don’t know.” He said still staring at the ceiling. “I just know I find you very interesting.”

“Interesting? How?”

“From the past few days I can tell that your stubborn, but that not a bad thing. You stand your ground because of it, and it makes you strong. You’re also clear, you know what you want and you try and find a way to easily get it. You also have a sense of humor, because if you didn’t you wouldn’t put up with all my bull. And even though you try not show it, you’re caring. I’m 100% positive that you and Ari had a talk about what happened in the car earlier today.”

“We did.” Jun admitted, she sat up and leaned back on the pillows.

“See. I may not know you as much as I would like to, but you’re definitely not a stranger.” Beenzino said doing the same.

“Well thank you for your little analysis on me, but I just want us to be friends.”

“I know.” He said

“And that’s not what you want…”

“Not at all.” Beenzino agreed.

She sighed.

“Why do you make things difficult?” She asked him.

“I’m not making things difficult, you’re doing that to yourself.”

“What?” She asked.

“If you didn’t like me you’d ignore me, and then it’d stop right there. But even if you don’t want to admit it, you like me, even if it is a little bit. Now you’re debating with yourself if you should ignore me and keep it professional, which is what you know is right, or try something with me.”

“You’re not a complete idiot.” Jun praised.

He laughed, “No I’m not.”

Jun sighed. “Fine.”

“Fine what?” He asked.

“I’ll give you a chance, but don’t push it.” She warned.

He kissed her. “I won’t.”

“That’s pushing it.” She said.

“Kissing you, is pushing it?” Zino asked.

“Yes, we haven’t even been on a date yet you wanna kiss me.”

“I should be allowed to kiss you, this like the 20th time I’ve kissed you.”

“Like the 3rd.” She corrected him.

“Make-out sessions are like 10 kisses, and we’ve had two of those, so if you wanna be technical 23rd.”

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes.

He pulled her closer. “But if you want, I’ll stop.”

“Thank you, instead just kiss me on the cheek.”

Instead Beenzino cupped Jun’s face and kissed her again this time with more passion. She reluctantly kissed back while Zino moved his hand from her face to her waist and easily got on top of her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer as she slipped her tongue in his mouth and now they were both fighting for dominance. To Zino’s surprise Jun won, and she wrapped her legs around his waist and he grind into her. He heard her moan into his mouth. He pulled away and started kissing her neck trying to find her sweet spot, which didn’t take long. But instead Jun held her moans back by biting her lips. Beenzino smiled at her action and he left one last peck on her neck.

“I’m really trying not to be loud.” She admitted.

“ them, I want to hear you scream.” By ‘them’ he meant the people staying next to them.

“No, we have to be respectful.” She said sitting up.

Beenzino pinned her between the rails of the bed making it hard for her to get out.

“er.” She cursed him.

“You’re not pushing me away.” He said.

“Surprised?” She asked pulling him closer.

“Very, but I’m more pleased.” He said then kissed her softly.

Her breathing was fast and so was his.

Instead of continuing their make-out session, they rested. Jun was laying on his torso as he played with her waves.

“Is your hair always like this?” He asked.

“Depends on the weather, when it’s humid outside they turn to curls.”

He hummed as a response. “By the way what did Ari say about the incident this morning?”

“She said Dok2 was getting under her skin, or something along the lines. She was being honest but holding back a bit.”

“She’s so blind.” He chuckled.

“Huh?” Jun asked.

“It’s so freakin’ obvious.”

“What’s obvious?” Jun asked looking at him.

“Dok likes her.”

“Dok like Ari?”

“Duh, we’ll you’ve only been here a couple of days, but their cat-and-dog relationship has been going on for years. At first it was just how they were and then Dok started liking her, and that’s how he gets her attention now.”

“We’ll that would make sense.” Jun said. “But why hasn’t he told her?”

“Cause he’d rather keep as a friend then lose her as his girlfriend.”

“Oh..” Jun said. It worried her that maybe she should’ve thought this out before accepting Zino.

“Please don’t start worrying.”

“I’m not.” She lied.

He kissed her forehead.

They heard a knock on the door, and Beenzino groaned getting out of his comfortable position.

He looked through the hole. “It’s Ari.” He said to Jun.

“Answer it.” She said sitting in the middle of the bed.

He opened the door. “Yes Miss Ari?” He asked.

“We’re leaving in 10 minutes to go check out the venue. And have you seen Jun?” She asked.

He pointed behind her and opened the door even more for her to see.

“Hi~” Jun said nervously.

Ari sighed. “Whatever’s going on between you two don’t let it get in the way of working.” She pointed at Beenzino.

“Why are you pointing at me?” He asked.

“Because she has self-control, I’m not so sure about you.” She said poking him in the stomach with her pen. “Now hurry up. Remember only ten minutes.”

“Yeah we’ll be right down.”

“Good.” She said.

He closed the door and walked back to Jun as she got up and collected her stuff.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“I need to get my backpack and shoes. I’ll meet you downstairs.” She kissed him on the cheek.

“Okay.” He replied.