Not That Bad

The Bass [HIATUS]

Next Morning

“I cannot believe he did that!” Misa squealed.

Jun just got done telling her friend her entire first day at work.

“Yep.” Jun agreed sipping some coffee.

Apparently she didn’t have to work today it was usually every other day she would work.

“So?” Misa implied.

“So what?”

“So are y’all gonna be like an item or something?”

“No, I want to keep it professional.”

“It seems like every time he kisses you, you guys going into a make-out frenzy.

“Shut up.”

“It’s true though.” Misa stated.

“Shut up.”

“Fine, don’t listen to me.”

 

The Next Day

Jun packed up her stuff, it was only her second day and she was already traveling for work.

“Misa!” Jun called. “I’m leaving!” Jun was at the front door for Misa to actually get up and get out her room so she could say bye.

Misa ran out and tightly hugged her.

“Tell me if anything happens between you two. Promise?”

Jun rolled her eyes. “Promise.” She said in a dull voice.

“Have fun and remember to wrap it up.” She winked, Jun wasn’t amused.

“Nothing, and I repeat nothing is going to happen.” Jun said leaving.

There were two cars waiting for her downstairs, with Ari outside dressed way more casual than usual.

Jun put her shades on as the sun was shining in her face.

Beenzino couldn’t help but stare through the window, she was wearing jean shorts with a black sweater on. Nothing truly y about her yet she was still gorgeous in his eyes.

Ari hugged her, “Morning.” She greeted.

“Morning.” Jun said in a dull voice. “I need some coffee.”

“We have some in the car.” Ari said while helping her put her bags in the second car.

“So there are only bags in this car and I’m guessing people in the other one?” Jun questioned.

Ari nodded.

“So what’s the plan?” Jun asked.

“I’ll fill you in on the plane ride to Japan.”

“Okay.”

“Did you eat yet?” Ari asked closing the trunk.

“Yea.” Jun replied walking to the other car. She opened the door and found Dok2 and the Quiett in the back, while she was forced to sit next to Beenzino and Ari would sit in the passenger’s seat.

She rolled her eyes, luckily her sunglasses prevented anyone from seeing that.

The guys were talking to each other about random stuff and she really didn’t pay attention anyways, until she heard someone call her name.

“Huh?” Jun questioned getting out of her daydream.

“I asked, how long have you been here in Korea?” Dok said.

“Only 4 days.” She replied.

“So you literally just moved here?”

She nodded.

“We need to get to know you better.” He said.

“Well what do you wanna know?” She said looking back at him.

“How old are you?”

“21.”

“Holy .” Dok cursed.

“What?” She implied.

“You’re like a baby.”

“I’m not that young.”

“You’re much younger than any of us.” Dok2 said. While the Quiett nodded in agreement. “Okay so why did you move to Seoul?”

“Reasons.” She said, Jun really didn’t want to get into her back story of how she was recently homeless.

“You’re pulling that mysterious on us.”

“Maybe.” She smiled.

“It’s fine, but we will find out one day.” He said winking at her.

Jun was wondering whether or not Dok2 was flirting with her, either way she didn’t seem to mind it.

“Whatever.” She commented back.

 

Once they were at the airport Jun couldn’t really handle the screaming fans, so Ari told her to go ahead and get through security while Illionaire were signing autographs.

She looked around the airport for what she could do, she saw a little coffee shop and immediately went there because Ari lied; there was absolutely no coffee in that car.

She order a small vanilla latte and sat down in an empty seat waiting for it. Someone else sat in front of her. When she looked up it was a man a few years older than her smiling. His hair was full of grease and his face was oily. While he was wearing a gray jacket, the rest of his outfit was pure white.

“Hey.” He said.

“Hi.”

“What’s your name?”

“Jun.”

“Pretty name for a pretty lady~” She cringed at his cheesiness. “My name’s Woomin.”

“Nice to meet you.” She said even though she wanted this conversation to be over.

“So what’s a pretty lady like you doing alone?”

“I’m not alone I’m waiting for someone.”

“And who might that be?” He leaned in and she leaned back.

“Jun!” Someone called out her name before she could answer him.

She turned around to Beenzino walking up towards them.

“Was I taking too long?” He asked her.

“No. You should order something before we board.” She played along.

“I’m fine. Who’s this?” He said pointing at the strange man in front of them.

“This is…” Jun didn’t remember his name.

“Woomin.” The guy finished. “We just met and getting off to a great start too. Who are you?” The guy glared at Beenzino as if he were competition.

Jun mentally wanted to shoot him.

“Her boyfriend.”

“One small vanilla latte?” The server yelled.

“Babe I’m gonna fix my drink and then we can go.” She said getting up.

“Okay.” Beenzino replied kissing her on the cheek.

“It was nice meeting you.” She said to the guy and walked away.

She got her drink and started adding sugar and milk to it. Beenzino followed her and put his arm around her.

“Thank you.” She said to him.

“My pleasure.” He smiled. “But you owe me.”

“I owe you? You’re the one who started this fake relationship.” She looked at him.

“Yea but I saved you from a creep now didn’t I?” He looked at her.

“Well… yea but-“

“But nothing, you owe me.”

“What do you want from me?” She asked him.

“A kiss.” He said with a smile. “And it’ll probably stop that guy from staring at you too.”

“He’s still staring?” She looked behind him and he was right, the creeper was still staring her with hunger, Jun shivered. “Ew.” She turned back to Zino. “Fine, but you cannot and I repeat cannot make it any further than one kiss.”

“Deal.” He said leaning.

She kissed him first, he then placed his hand on her waist. She pulled away, and saw him smiling.

“I should pretend to be your boyfriend more often.” 

“Shut up.” She said grabbing her drink and walking out first with him following behind.

He caught up to her, “You gotta admit I’m a good kisser.”

“I don’t have to admit .” She said to him.

“It’s fine, because I know the truth.”

“And that would be?” Jun questioned.

“You like me.” Zino said grabbing her hand.

“Not that much.” She said removing her hand from his.

“Why are you pushing me away?”

“Because you’re my boss. Like how many times do I have to repeat myself?”

“Can’t you just for once, listen to me?”

Jun stopped and turned to him. “All I’ve did was listen to you talk about liking me but you don’t even know me. We met like 3 days ago.”

“Well stop putting your walls up.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Even though I barely know you, I can tell you a super defensive and you don’t let anyone into your little personal square.”

“It’s a defense mechanism so I don’t get hurt.” She stated.

“I’m not gonna hurt you.”

“I’ll be the judge of that.”

“Okay how about this, let me take you out while we’re in Japan.”

“Do we even have any free time there?”

“Yes. So what do you say?”

“I guess, but only as friends.”

“Deal. Now c’mon were late for our flight.”

“What!?” Jun looked at him.

Beenzino grabbed her hand and they ran through the airport towards their gate, and they were the last people to board. Lucky for them that they both only had backpacks so they didn’t need the upper carriages.

“Where have you two been?” Ari asked them.

“Sorry we got held up at the coffee shop.” He answered for her. “Just be happy we made it.”

Ari slapped his arm as Beenzino chuckled at her. Beenzino sat in first and Jun sat next to him laying her head back.

“Ari what do we have planned for today?” Jun asked with her eyes closed.

“We’re going to the hotel for a little bit, then checking out the venue making sure everything is right and safe, if there are any problems with it we have to fix it today, but if not then we’ll prep the lighting and go over the playlist for the concert. After that we’ll be done, so it’s 9:30 will land in an hour, and it’ll take us 30 minutes to get there while another 2 hours to rest. So we won’t leave until like 1 in the afternoon and we won’t start working until 2. So we’ll be finished around 6 or earlier.”

Jun nodded, while Dok2 fake snored. “Boring…” He said.

Ari smacked his arm, “Do you want me to cancel it then!?” She asked him.

“No, but after all that we are going to party and both of y’all are coming.” He said referring to Ari and Jun.

“I’m fine with it.” Jun said.

“No, I have to be responsible.” Ari crossed her arms.

“You gotta have some fun too.” Jun pressed. “Plus I can’t be the only girl with them.”

Ari sighed. “Fine, but we have to work first.” She pointed her finger in Dok2 face.

“Yea yea, we got it woman.”

Jun laughed to herself, they can be so stupid sometimes