Night-Out

The Bass [HIATUS]

“So how does it feel to be back?” Misa asked her friend.

“Alright, I guess…” She shrugged.

They were currently at the airport, Jun had just got off her flight and it took almost all of her savings to actually get there. She decided to leave and move to the States when she was still a teenager to pursue a music career, and that didn’t really work out at all. She ended up being homeless after a year, and since then worked as a street singer.

“C’mon Jun, you should be more excited.” Misa said while shaking her.

 “If you haven’t noticed, I’m 21, a high school drop-out, broke, and car-less. Yet I’m supposed to be happy.” Jun hissed.

Misa shut and backed up a little.

“I’m sorry,” Jun said after seeing her friend’s scared reaction. “I’m just dreading to see my parents and to have them yell in my face, ‘I told you so’.”

“It’s okay, plus they don’t even know that you’re back. So you have some time to fix things.”

“You didn’t tell them?”

“I stopped talking to your parents ever since you left 4 years ago.”

“Oh thank god.” Jun said while hugging her.

“C’mon let’s get you moved in.”

Misa helped carry all of Jun’s luggage into the car, and the ride over to the apartment was sort of relieving, Misa joked and just boosted Jun’s mood in general. She could be described as a happy-go-lucky and a sarcastic wrapped in one. Jun and Misa have been friends since high school, and the only thing that was actually different about Misa was her hair, it was now short and blonde.

“You know you didn’t tell me why you came back.” Misa stated as she put a box down on the hard wood floor.

“I got a job.” Jun stated while lifting her luggage and putting it on her bed.

Misa lived in a two bedroom apartment and kicked out her old roommate only because she heard that Jun was coming back.

“Where?” Misa asked while titling her head.

“At a record company.” Jun’s long waves were all in her face, so she decided to pull it up into a poofy ponytail.

“I thought you quit music.”

“Music is still a hobby for me but nothing professional, I’m just gonna be an assistant there. So I run errands for everybody, and I’m actually going to be around the manager more than the artists.”

“Oh I see, something professional but still related to music.”

“Exactly.” Jun said while folding her clothes.

“So which record company? Is it related to Kpop?”

“No… You know I barely listen to it.”

“True…”

“I work for Illionaire Records.”

Misa just stared at her for a couple of seconds.

“What!?” Jun asked.

“You’re gonna get all kinds of ed up when you work there.”

“What are you even talking about?” Jun was generally confused.

“They’re the leaders of the hip-hop industry in Korea, while they’re not mainstream popular, they go all out. They’re parties are basically legendary.”

“But like I said before, I’m most likely going to be working in the office at a desk.”

“True, but if you ever get invited, which you probably will once you work there, you’ll see what I’m talking about.”

“You know if I get invited, I’m dragging you along.”

“And I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Misa smiled.

“Are we anywhere near close to finishing?” Jun asked.

“Luckily yes, I have the last box.”

“Thank goodness.”

“After you’re done wanna go get a drink?” Misa asked.

“I’m broke as hell.” Jun groaned.

“I’m paying.”

“I don’t want you to waste your money on me.”

“It’s not wasting we’re going to celebrate you’re first night in Seoul. So you don’t have a choice.”

“So why do you even ask if you’re going to make me go anyways?” Jun complained.

“I was just asking to be nice.” Misa said with a smile as Jun sighed. “You’ll have so much fun, don’t worry.”

 

Later on That Night

Jun and Misa were walking on the streets of Seoul window-shopping before heading to the club. Misa was wearing high-waisted black skinny jeans and a white mesh crop top, with a white bra underneath plus matching white and black heels. Jun was a bit more colorful, she wore a high-waisted jean shorts, with black pantyhose underneath, and she also wore white graphic crop-top with a black jacket on top. While Misa wore heels Jun stuck to sneakers, and even with 5-inch heels on, Jun was still taller than Misa by a couple of centimeters. 

“That is too cute.” Jun commented looking through the glass.

“Girl, girl, girl, girl, GIRL!” Misa uttered as she hit Jun on the arm every time she said the word “girl”.

“What!?” Jun asked annoyed while rubbing her arm.

“Illionaire is walking right into that night club, we gotta get in.”

“Are you out of your mind?” Jun asked, questioning her friend’s sanity. “If I get near them, and they recognize me. What are they gonna think of me when I walk into work?”

“That you’re ing awesome person who knows how to party yet be able to go into work perfectly composed.” Misa squealed.

Jun huffed. “Only for an hour and that’s it.”

“Oh my freakin gosh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” She hugged Jun with all her might.

“But only for an hour.”

“C’mon!” Misa dragged her down the street to the night club. The bouncer immediately let them in as it was a “Girls in 4 Free” Night, written all over the posters on the wall.

Once inside, the music was vibrating through Jun’s skin making her rub herself, they decided to dance together for a couple of minutes attracting all types of weird people. Sick of it Jun and Misa went to the bar, to rest and unwind. While they were there they were debating what and what not to drink, during their conversation the bartender put out 6 shots in front of them.

“We didn’t pay for these!” Jun yelled over the music.

“It’s been paid for!” The bartender replied back.

“By who!?”

He pointed up into the V.I.P lounge above where Jun saw The Quiett, Dok2 and Beenzino chatting.

“Motherer.” She whispered to herself.

“Dude! They noticed us!” Misa yelled into Jun’s ear.

Beenzino looked right at her and lifted up his drink as if he was toasting her, Jun did the same and swallowed it in one take, Beenzino smiled at her.

She turned herself back to the bar.

“I saw that moment you two had!” Misa squealed.

“He’s my boss! Misa we’re going to finish these and then we’re getting the out of here!” Jun yelled.

“You’re no fun!”

“Ya mama, now shut up and just drink!”

Jun finished her shots way faster than Misa, Misa only had one and was already a little buzzed.

“Damnit!” Jun cursed, as she helped Misa by gulping down the other two. “Now let’s go!”

Misa nodded as they held hands, Jun was just about to walk outside when a familiar face blocked the exit.

“You wanna dance?” He asked leaning in towards her.

“She’s love to!” Misa spoke for her while Jun just smiled.

He grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor where the music was so loud she could barely think.  They started dancing together in sync and to Jun’s surprise Beenzino was actually a good dancer, he grabbed her by the waist. And for some reason her instincts were to grind upon him and that’s exactly what she did.

She felt confident and put her arms around his neck as he lowered his hands to her and for once she didn’t seem to mind. He moved in real close while she was desiring some physical contact. He pecked her neck softly to see her reaction, she cupped his cheek and kissed him softly leaving him wanting more. It was at that time that she knew, that the fifth shot must’ve ed up her brain because she wasn’t thinking clearly.

He smirked and pulled her even closer, which she didn’t think was possible. Jun could tell where this was going but was a little out of it, so didn’t really mind.

From then on, the night went into a blur…

 

The Next Morning

Jun woke up with a raging headache and a strange craving for McDonalds.

“Misa!” Jun yelled.

“Oh, you’re up?” Misa poked her head through the open door.

“What happened last night?”

“You don’t remember?” Misa asked while handing her a water.

“Not much, I remember an encounter with Beenzino and that’s it.”

Misa looked at her wide-eyed. “That’s it? That’s all you remember?”

“Yea, why?”

“Well…. You’re not gonna like this.”