Kitty Cat (VIXX Leo)

One Shots!! :)

Before you ask, yes. I did get a request for a story of if Leo turned into a cat. Also one of if Hongbin turned into a mermaid. thank you best friend for giving me weird things to write.


“Yeah, Hakyeon… I’m headed up now” I speak into my phone as I step out of the elevator, headed towards the dorm that I’m all too familiar with. I reach the door to find a kitten sleeping outside. It had silver and charcoal striped, fur that fluffed up around the base of it’s head almost like a lion’s mane. It opened one eye, looking up at where I stood. “Uh… did you guys get a cat?” the phone went silent on the other end until suddenly the door burst open. 

“We have a cat?!” Hakyeon exclaimed as he looked down to the ball of fluff by your feet. “Hey there little guy!” He put his arm out to pet it, but the cat hissed. “Looks like he doesn’t like you.” I laughed, kneeling down next to it, letting him smell my hand for approval. He purred as he rubbed his head against my hand. “Nahh, he likes me!” Hakyeon extended his arms, picking up the little guy and embracing him in a hug. The cat hissed again, biting Hakyeon’s ear. “See? He’s kissing my ear!”

We walked into the dorm of VIXX, a five member group consisting of N, Ken, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk. Although the group was going to be six members, they could never find a member who fit the whole in their hearts. Ravi was asleep on the couch, while Ken was sitting on the ground leaning against it with his headphones on and his laptop in front of him. Hongbin was looking though his camera and Hyuk was just sitting there, bored with his hyungs. 

“I FOUND US A NEW MEMBER!” Hakyeon stated as we walked in the room. Everyone’s heads bolted up, even Ravi woke up at the news. “Uh, hyung? That’s a cat.” The maknae stated. “So? He has great character! And his hisses and purrs are even in key! Plus, he likes me!” The cat growled a little, biting Hakyeon’s ear even harder. Ravi rolled his eyes, laying back down. “Hyung. We’re not putting a cat in the group.” Hakyeon’s smile faded, and he looked rather annoyed. 

I laughed, removing the cat and him from each other’s grasp. I walked over to Ravi, placing the kitten on his stomach. It walked around a bit, before laying down on his shoulder. Ravi looked up at me, than back at the cat. His expression softened. Ken walked over to stand next to me. “It is really cute.” he added. “Maybe I can teach him to sing.” “Highly unlikely, but I agree, he is adorable.” Hyuk spoke up, petting the cat’s head. Hongbin put his arm around Ken and I. “I’m okay with it. As long as it doesn’t make a mess.” Hakyeon’s smile returned. “Wonderful! Taekwoon is officially our new member and dorm pet!” “Taekwoon is not a name for a cat” the four seemed to object in unison. “How about Leo?” The others turned to look at me. “He has a mane and seems to have the personality of a lion… I think it would be fitting.” The members and I turned to look at the cat next to Ravi’s head as it let out a big yawn. Ravi took off his hat, placing it on the cat’s small head. Ken and Hyuk it’s silky coat as Hongbin took a picture to remember the moment. “Well, Leo…"

"Welcome to the family.” 


This is from the discontinued VIXX Scenario blog that I was an admin to. Yeah... I made the mistake of telling my best friend about the blog. At least I got a cute story out of her mischievous asks.