Coffee (VIXX Leo)

One Shots!! :)

Can I request a scenario where Leo is a barista at a coffee shop and you always go there to study and he forma a crush on you but he doesn't know how to approach you so he writes cute little messages on your coffee cup jacket and in the end you find out it's him and it ends in fluff? Thank you!


Typical afternoon, I go to the local coffee shop to study. The smell of coffee intoxicates me as I step deeper into the shop. I look over the counter and see the tall, dark haired barista in whom I’ve never talked to, but always seemed to interest me. His physique seemed to get straighter and brighter, smiling a bit. He must really love his job to be that happy about coffee. Then again, I myself am, too.  I watched as the cashier gave him another order.

“May I have a hazelnut macchiato, extra hot?” I told the cashier. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that the barista was staring at me. I looked over a bit just to see him blush a bit and turn away. I hear the cashier clear her throat.

“Would that be all for you today?”

“Oh, yes. Sorry.” I fumble with my wallet to dig out the proper payment and thank her as I walk to my typical table by the window. 

I pull out my laptop and my earbuds ready to get to studying when I hear my order called. I walk over and grabbed my drink, walking back to my seat. As I lift my cup to my lips I see something scribbled to the jacket.

‘You look beautiful today’

I smile to myself. How sweet~

——— 

Day after day I walk into the same coffee shop, and day after day I get a cute message on my coffee sleeve:

‘Your smile makes my day’

‘It’s chilly outside, make sure to stay warm’

‘Your hair looks nice natural’

‘I made this coffee extra tasty just for you’

'I love seeing you here everyday’

These messages always make my day- maybe that’s one of the reasons I keep coming back. I’ve looked around at other customers cups before to see if they get notes too, but I think I’m the only one. 

As I take my position by the window I see something out of the corner of my eye- the quiet, tall barista with a sharpie in his hand, writing on the side of a cup. I smile to myself. So he’s the one who’s been writing me these notes? I stood up and began to walk to the counter so I could get there before he could place the drink down and walk away. 

He began to put the drink down as I reached for it. My hand touched his before the cup even touched the counter. His eyes met mine as a blush creeped onto his cheeks. I look down at his hand as he lets go of the cup so it is now in my hand. I read what was written on the sleeve, my eyes tracing over every single curve of every single letter. 

‘Maybe one day I’ll actually tell you these things rather than write them’

I smiled, looking up to meet his gaze. His face flushed darker as he quietly watched me. I laughed, giving him a warm smile.

“Well, how about today?” ♦


This is from the discontinued VIXX Scenario blog that I was an admin to. This is literally my favorite thing ever and it was just so freaking adorable~