Awkward (VIXX Hongbin)

One Shots!! :)

 

Could you write a scenario about if Hongbin saw you at a fansign, and kept staring because he thought you was all cute? Huehue ^^


"Hyung…."

Hongbin sighed, a look of content written all over his face. He had this feeling he had never had before as he looked towards the line of Starlights.

"Hongbin hyung….?"

He just kept staring at that one girl. The one girl who just looked adorable. Who just made his heart flutter with every movement she made. What was this feeling? He cared about all of his fans, but for whatever reason today was different. 

"HYUNG!!!!!" Hyuk yelled, slapping Hongbin on the back. 

"Aish! What was that for?" He began to rub spot on his shoulder in which he had been hit, glaring at the maknae with annoyance. He quickly corrected himself as he saw the female standing in front of him. "Oh! I’m so sorry." He apologized, picking up his pen and writing on the album in front of him. "I’m just a little out of sorts today. My sincerest apologies." He warmly smiled up at her, causing the girl’s cheeks to flush and look at her feet. Hongbin handed her the album back and gave her a nod before she moved down the row of members. He glanced out of the corner of his eyes to look at the girl in line. He felt a kick under the table, immediately turning to the younger boy sitting on his right. The younger nodded his head towards the next fan standing in front of him.

His heart quickened as the girl approached closer and closer towards the table. He could feel sweat drip down his collar as he became more and more nervous.

"Kong’s got it bad, huh?" 

Hongbin turned in disgust at the maknae’s remark. 

"No I don’t…" He snapped back. His face was that of utter irritation. Hyuk giggled in response, poking fun at his hyung’s expense. 

This continued for some while, to the point where Hongbin almost forgot about the object of his entertainment in regards to how annoying Hyuk’s comments were. Until finally, he cracked. 

"OKAY FINE! YOU WIN! I THINK SHE’S CUTE! HAPPY?!" Hongbin stood abruptly, his chair crashing down behind him as he glared at the wide-eyed younger man.

The entire room fell silent, as the fans and other members looked in his direction. His eyes wandered around the awkward situation he had just created, only to land upon none other than her, standing right in front of him holding her album close to her chest with open wide in shock. 

Hongbin’s eyes grew bigger as he stood in front of the girl that his eyes have been fixed on the entire fansign. His face turned a bazillion shades redder as he quickly scrambled to put his chair back up straight. A smile crawled on Hyuk’s face watching it all unfold. Hongbin stared straight at the girl, a nervous smile plastered on his tomato-like face. He began to sit, but missed the chair completely, falling to the ground. The other members gave him a look as if he were from another planet as Hyuk and the Starlights laughed at his awkward stumbles. The girl in front of him covered , trying not to crack a smile at the man’s misfortunes. Hongbin’s face heated up even more as he sprung back up and into his chair, quickly grabbing the girl’s album and signing it. He tried to avoid eye contact with her as he scribbled his name across it, finishing it with his infamous bean. He shoved the album back in her direction- not looking directly at her. She smiled brightly at his childlike actions and thanked him, making her way down the table. 

Hongbin covered his face and laid his head against the table, embarrassed of what a fool he made of himself. In front of the cute Starlight in which he had been infatuated with all afternoon.

"I’m such an idiot…" He muttered under his breath. 

He peeked through his arms and looked towards her as she left, watching her kiss and hug her album. A small, dimple smile crawled across his face. 

________________________

TL;DR He would be an awkward bean. 


This is from the discontinued VIXX Scenario blog that I was an admin to. This was so cute to write~~ Bingbong is such a goof.