Playing Nurse (VIXX)

Drabbles!! :3

How would vixx take care of you when you are ill?(I am really sick right now) Ditto, sister.


I feel like all the VIXX members would be really concerned when you are ill. Lets pretend that they’re not busy idols with schedules for this one. (because we know they would want to be at you service when you are sick) 

I think N would be really serious about taking care of you when you are sick. He would make sure that you have the proper medication, are getting plenty of sleep, and eating well. He would always be nagging you to make sure you’re taking care of yourself and let you be to take naps and just recover. He would check up on you often, though. 

I’m sure Leo will be a wonderful caretaker. He will prepare you soup and tea to make sure you are eating and drinking enough. If you needed tissues, he would instantly run to the store to buy some. If you were tired, he would guard your door to make sure nobody would disturb your slumber. I’m sure whatever the case, Leo would be a saint to have around. 

Kenjumma would be at your every whim. He would bring you lots of get well soon gifts, like big teddy bears and balloons, so that even when he’s not able to watch over you, you feel his presence. He would probably blow your nose, give you your medicine, read you stories, and watch movies with you in bed.He might deny you of necessary sleep

Ravi-ah is tough. We all know he would be all about you getting good sleep and would join you for the occasion. I believe he would try to be helpful, but not be the best. I do feel like he would be really worried about you though. He’s trying his hardest to help out, but he might be so worried that he can’t really think logically. He would be the type when you are out of tissues to search for an alternative versus going to the store to buy some. 

Hongbinnie would be a total sweetheart. He would just want you to feel better as soon as possible. He wouldn’t try to interfere too much, but would definitely check up on you often. I feel like he would do things that you wouldn’t ask him to do, like fluff your pillow. He would try more to keep you comfortable, as healing takes its time.

I think Hyuk, like Ravi, would try to be the biggest help he could be.MANHYUK Unlike Ravi, however, I feel like he would know how to use his brain. He would be researching medication on what is the best for you. Bottom line, he would be spending more time trying to find a way to make you better than to take care of you. (he’s trying!) 


This is from the discontinued VIXX Scenario blog that I was an admin to. Being sick , but I'm sure it's like being in heaven if VIXX is taking care of you~