First Kiss (VIXX)

Drabbles!! :3

How would the first kiss with the boys be?


You and N might be taking a stroll down the street, or walking home from a date or something. He would just think to himself “Wow—I can’t believe we haven’t kissed yet” and you would probably be thinking the same thing. It would be that sort of couples telepathy where you both know that the other has something on their mind and you both just stop walking and look at each other. Neither of you would know what to say and it might be a little quiet for a bit, but right when you’re about to say something he would just come in and kiss you or visa versa. I feel like it would be a “Well it’s about time!” moment and you might just stand there enjoying each other’s company. 

I feel like Leo would either be really smooth about the first kiss or really shy.  I guess it depends on how comfortable he is with you and if you’re going to kiss I assume he’s mighty comfortable with you. I think you two might be at a coffee shop or something and you get some whipped cream on your lip or nose. Being the gentleman he is he would wipe it with a napkin not what you were thinking would happen I bet and he would just get really close to you. He might just take advantage of his close proximity and just go for it. Just a simple brush of the lips. OR he would be all flustered and cute about something and you would kinda just give him a cute little peck because you just can’t help it!!

Ken would probably be in a similar scenario to Leo, but not quite as simple. He’d be the one who takes his girlfriend out to ice cream and he might boop her on the nose with a finger covered in whipped cream. You would of course retaliate until you both have whipped cream all over your faces and you would just laugh and laugh about it. He might kiss you on your cheek after that. OR you would be all cute and silly about something and he would just give you a cute little peck because he just can’t help it!! 

Ravi would be the type of guy who was actually planning up until this moment. He would treat your first kiss the same way as he would a marriage proposal. He would want it to be perfect but wouldn’t want it to seem too over the top. I feel like he’d take you on a slightly nicer date than usual and take a walk by a nearby fountain or scenic area. He would make sure something was timed perfectly, like the fountain’s lights would turn on right as they walked past or something of that romantic nature. He would probably confess his love and kiss you sincerely. Something romantically cheesy like the gentleman he is.

Poor Hongbin, he would be a nervous wreck! He’s probably been worrying about this day since you two started dating. Every chance that there was the possibility of a kiss he would probably blush and manage to avoid it somehow. But once he realizes how adorably foolish he’s acting, he would toughen up and just go for it. I feel like this new sense of “I’M READY!” would make him kiss you in the most awkward of times. Even though it was super awk, his extreme confidence would make it perfect. 

Baby Hyuk would be so casual about this kiss it’s unreal. You two would be goofing off at the arcade or an amusement park. I can just imagine you two walking hand in hand away from your fun date when he would smile to himself and lean over to give you a peck on the cheek. If you asked why he would give you some Hyukawaii line such as “Why not?” or “I’m just happy to have you” with a bright smile! ♦


Yeah, I didn't know how to categorize this so just pretend it's 6 extremely short drabbles? Idk. This is from the discontinued VIXX Scenario blog that I was an admin to. Still haven't had my first kiss yet so this was an adventure. ^_^;;