Fallen Asleep (VIXX)

Drabbles!! :3

How would Vixx react when they come back really late from practice and you have fallen asleep on the couch because you waited for them?


I believe all the VIXX members would find it ADORABLE that you have fallen asleep waiting for them. I’m going to assume that each member would be your significant other:

N would walk into the dorm to see you asleep on the couch and be a little shocked. He would be really confused, then concerned. He would probably say something like “Aish… this girl. She shouldn’t stay up waiting for us, it’s unhealthy.” I feel like if you didn’t wake up when they came back, he would pick you up and move you to his bed. Assuming that you would wake up as he’s moving you, he might give you a little lecture about how you shouldn’t wait for them. This is only because he cares about you.

Leo would walk in, see you asleep on the couch, and immediately usher the others away to their own rooms as to not disturb your sleep. Afterwords, I feel like he would make up a pot of coffee and sit near you. While his coffee is brewing he might walk over to you and brush your cheek or tuck some hair behind your ear. After he has his coffee, he might sit near you, gazing at you lovingly while smiling to himself about how lucky he is. Why is Leo so easy to write for? He’s just so darn cute!

I feel like Ken would be the only one to wake you up. He would walk in, see you asleep on the couch, and get really smiley. He would probably gently shake your shoulder to wake you up (not in a harsh way, but a loving way. a way that you wouldn’t get mad at him for waking you). As your eyes flutter open, he would say something cheesy like “You missed me that much that you stayed at the dorm even though we practiced late?” or “You’re like my wife~ Waiting for me to come home after a long day’s work!” He would give you a big bear hug, glad to see that you waited just for him. 

Ravi wouldn’t wake you up for the world. He knows how much he values his sleep, so he would think the same for you. Seeing how adorable you look sleeping, he would want to be with you. He would probably take off whatever jacket or hoodie he was wearing and drape it over you like a blanket. He would probably watch you sleeping soundly for a little bit, then get tired himself and fall asleep too. He would probably end up asleep, head rested against the couch, holding your hand (or something cute like that).

Hongbin, being the gentleman that he is, would see you asleep, and make sure that all the others get quiet. He would then, gather his blankets and pillows from his own bed, and put them on the couch for you: gently lifting your head to put a fluffy pillow, and tucking you into a soft, clean blanket. he would probably smile that dimple smile of his and give you a little peck on the cheek. In the morning, you might wake up to him cleaning or making you a small breakfast with a hearty “Good morning, sleeping beauty~”

Hyuk, being our baby, might not know exactly how to react in this situation, especially not if this wasn’t a normal occurrence. I think he would get you a spare blanket to lay over you. He would probably talk to you a little, even though you were asleep, about how nice it was for you to wait for them. He might also add how it was smart to go to bed instead of staying up to wait. Then Hyukkiepoo would probably ruffle your hair with a smile, giving you a final “Goodnight”. ♦


This is from the discontinued VIXX Scenario blog that I was an admin to. Sleep cuddles are nice~~ That's what I do... ^_^;;