No More Nightmares (VIXX Ravi)

Drabbles!! :3

"O-oppa?" A soft voice questioned. ____ walked into the dark room of VIXX's Ravi."Oppa... I had a nightmare..." The girl stood by the side of his bed in a gigantic t-shirt that practically touched her knees, covering her sleep shorts. She shook his shoulder lightly, but it was impossible to wake the heavy sleeper.

"I-is it okay if I sleep with you? To-to protect me?" She sighed, knowing she wouldn't get an answer. He moved slightly, leaving a space just big enough for her. She crawled under the covers and snuggled up close against his chest.

As morning came, Ravi's eyes fluttered open to see his arms cradling _____. Although he was utterly shocked, a soft smile crossed his face. Some strands of her [h/c] hair cutely fell across her face and she held his torso tight as if she would float away by letting go.

"So why are you here, shorty?" He whispered, running his finger through her hair. He wasn't expecting a response, but she turned a bit in her sleep and began to speak, her words slurred with drowsiness.

"I had a nightmare... And I... thought you could protect me...."

His smile grew as she adjusted her grip around him. He bent his head down, planting a small kiss atop her head.

"No more nightmares, because I'm always protecting you." ♦