I shall call him Fishy, and he shall be mine!~ (Super Junior Donghae)

Drabbles!! :3

Every Monday, ____ joins the members of Super Junior for a movie, and tonight it was Donghae's decision as to what they watched. After a very excited, childish dance, he announced that tonight's choice was Finding Nemo... Again. The other members sighed and begged him to pick a different film, but after pouting and several arguments, Hae won. He ran to put the DVD into the player and anxiously sat cross-legged as close to the TV as he could.

Ever since becoming friends with the SuJu boys, _____ has felt like she was a part of the family. They all got along as if they were siblings. Except for Lee Donghae. There was something about him that just made her heart flutter. Maybe it was his playful personality or maybe the fact that they both had the same habit of biting their lip. Something was there... She just knew it.

As the movie progressed, the members quietly sneaked out of the room or fell asleep on the couch, leaving only _____ and the Fish watching. She looked around and bit her lower lip, slowly standing up to walk over to the man with his eyes fixated on the screen.

"I remember things better when I'm with you!"

She carefully sat next to him, her knees tucked into her chest, with her hand on the floor by her side.
Donghae moved slightly, accidentally placing his hand on hers.He jumped a bit, never noticing that she had moved next to him.He looked up, gazing into her eyes as a blush creeped onto her cheeks.

He lightly chuckled to himself about how cute she looked embarrassed. He turned back towards the screen, tangling his fingers with hers. He bit his bottom lip as a smile started to form.

"When I'm with you... I'm home." ♦